Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some system ideas... seeking males, both manly or otherwise (x5 Pathfinder ideas)

Manadream

Meteorite
Hey all. I'm a long time tabletop roleplayer. As much as I love epic adventure's, I can't, for obvious reasons, get any serious erotica packed in with it. I'm hoping to remedy this, so here I am making this post! I'm looking for players with some existing knowledge of the Pathfinder [1e] system, enough so that I don't need to guide them throughout the whole process. I might apprentice a novice one day, but not at present.

One thing that I should probably bring to the fore is that I'm something of a roll-player, as well as a roleplayer, so don't expect to merely pay lip service to those stats on your character sheet. Dice rolling will be done on an online roller, which I will put up later. My games are typically story heavy, and I tend to reward intelligent play and setting exploration. Action and combat is there, but not as prevalent as the average published game might feature. Finally, I'm looking for multi-paragraph writers rather than rapid-fire two or three sentence posters - on average, I can reply three or four times a day on an (almost) daily basis (allowing for RL concerns). I generally provide mood and scenery detail, as well as NPC actions (including subtleties as may be noticed), whilst I generally hope to receive action, thought, and mood descriptive from writers which provides insight into their PCs - a living being is a wonderful thing, able, not only to see and move, but also to touch, smell, taste, think, and feel emotions!

Since I'm GMing the game, I have to admit that my ideas are somewhat specific to interests that will keep me invested, so I'll detail them out and hope for some hits. This isn't to say that some amendments can't be made, so long as the spirit of the idea isn't being overhauled into something different. When it comes to smut, you are advised to be familiar with my F-List, and I expect a story/smut ratio from as little as 70:30 to as much as 60:40. Generally I want the latter to flow from the former, and not the former to serve the latter. If we're just jumping from one sex scene to the other, I'll be losing interest.

For now, I'm just looking for male PCs, but I do plan to have a female request thread in the future for any interested. That said, if anyone finds any of the idea scenarios below as one they'd like to play as a female character, feel free to drop me a line.

The below are notes about particular qualities I like to see in the PCs I'm hoping to host:

I like them:
  • 18 to early 20s. A slight exception to this would be in the case of Futas, who can be older, as much as their early 40s if that's your thing.
  • Athletic or slender. Not skinny. And, although I don't mind, I've been through enough 6 ft. plus PCs to have an ever so slight bias against them. Futas should probably be more on the curvy-athletic side, though a few extra pounds would not be objected to.
    • Male protagonists have big tools as expected. If you want to impress me, start smaller. You want to impress me lots, make it an insecurity, and a plot point to overcome that (over the course of a long story arc and not in two or three posts please). That said, a submissive/bottom futa with a large cock is a solid yes by contrast.
  • Nice and almost naïve. But not stupid.
  • Heroic. Chivalrous even. Antiheroes... maybe? Just not jaded and stoic, or "I'm too tough/manly/whatever for this world". Or assholes. Neutral Good are usually my favorites. Job description: Always saves the girl. Always.
  • Swordsmen.
  • High sex drive, poor control. Not the sort that humps everything in sight, but its always on their minds.
    • Starting virgin is a nice bonus.
  • Bi/Pansexuality: Added bonus. Being straight is fine, but I love the additional options and you're that much closer to the front of the line.
    • Male: I prefer these as Tops. Dom or switch, but not (too) submissive. Here's some useful references (SFW) that should provide an idea of what I generally dig. Where applicable, I pair these up with females, futa/shemales, and femboy/traps. I'm not opposed to having them bottom and/or pairing them with other (manly) males, but it would serve as the hot exception rather than the norm.
    • Femboys/Futa: I prefer these as bottoms. Power bottoms are an added bonus. They can start shy and innocent, but only so long as they sluttier as the story goes on. Here's a complement of femboy and futa (NSFW) that have captured my imagination in this regard. I like to pair them up with males and (occasionally) futa/shemales.
  • Proactive, not reactive. No doormats or wilting violets.

SOLO PLOT IDEAS

Here's a list of plot ideas that I'm looking to play with a prospective partner, one on one. I won't play all of them, as that would beyond my capacity to handle, so I'll only handle the most promising - generally speaking, writers who provide me with a compelling character that offers plenty of story potential and is more or less in line with the above. More ideas may follow in the future.
System: Pathfinder 1e
Role: Human/Half-Elf Male; Starting Level: 1st; Alignment: NG, CG, LN, N, CN
Class Options: Investigator, Ranger, Rogue (Unchained), Slayer
Looking for someone to take on the role of a young man who's had his life disrupted when monsters attack in the middle of the night, destroying his village, killing his people and carrying off others, including some members of his family. He's out to rescue who he can and, maybe, get revenge.

For those familiar with the Curse of Strahd, this is a sort of sequel to that story, but if you don't know about it, no worries either. You can play it through without prior knowledge. Whilst it retains the gothic horror themes of the original, by also draws a fair bit of inspiration from Planshift: Innistrad in adding a generous dose of cosmic horror into the mix.
Role: Human Femboy or Futa; Starting Level: 1st; Alignment: Any non-evil
Class Options: Inquisitor, Investigator, Rogue (Unchained), Swashbuckler, Vigilante, Warpriest (Cult Leader)
I'm looking to do a Corruption of Champions-style story, though with a bit more emphasis on the adventure and story, and a bit less on the transformations and kinks. Relatively speaking. Start the story as an unattractive male who gets his kicks by feigning and seducing guys with feminine personas online, gets into a fatal accident, where after he makes a deal with an unknown entity for a second chance and gets reincarnated into a... less manly form. Even so, living in a fantasy world of adventure, excitement, and toe-curling sex is practically a living a dream to him. Though he's been assigned a task to fulfill if he wants to stay, there's always that underlying question of what's really going on?

The setting will be a homebrew world, in the vein of a fantasy-based post-apocalyptic world. There's a fair lot of wasteland, so survival is one aspect, but communities and settlements are their own setting altogether. Solving the world's problems isn't the focus (unless you're invested into that).
Role: Human/Half-Elf Male or Futa; Starting Level: 3rd; Alignment: Any non-evil
Class Options: Cavalier, Medium, Ranger, Rogue, Slayer, Swashbuckler
One day a young soldier finds an old deck of tattered cards in a closed box in attic of the family farmhouse. Idly, he drew some cards, and his fate was altered. Unbeknownst to him, the deck proved to be an ancient and unique Deck of Many Things. The next day, a messenger comes from the king with claims that his family is from a lost noble line. With his father dead, he stands as the eldest male heir, but with the caveat that he must personally reclaim his family castle and lands at the very edge of the kingdom in proof that his bloodline hasn't become diluted. The cards are nowhere to be found, seemingly never existed... so, what fate, or doom, was pulled from the deck?
Role: Human/Half-Elf Male-to-Femboy/Futa; Starting Level: 5th; Alignment: NG, CG, LN, N, CN
Class: Vigilante
Based on the Pathfinder adventure path of the same name, albeit with some alterations. Mainly, this satisfies my love of intrigue, subterfuge, and glamour. One of the main changes is with regards to the character background, which would make the PC a trained - somewhat brainwashed - agent of his patron. In a kingdom that is trying to bring about equal rights between genders, it's useful to have an agent that can move between the two roles, at least in some measure. Due to your intensive and unique training, your PC has a special connection with his feminine side that manifests as an alter ego; effete nobleman in public, vivacious fem-fatale in secret.

DUOS PLOT IDEAS

Here's some ideas that I'd like to work with a pair of players. If you have a friend you'd like to play besides, feel free to get them in matters so that you can submit the application together. At present, I only have one idea that I'm really craving to do, but I'm sure others will follow in the future.
Role: Human Femboy/Futa; Starting Level: 3rd; Alignment: LG, NG, CG, LN
Classes: Ninja or Vigilante (Teisatsu) + Bard (Lotus Geisha) or Witch (Seducer)
I'm looking for a pair of PCs to take part in a loosely East-Asian based setting, playing the roles of a pair of children abducted at a young age, trained in all manner of nefarious and seductive purposes for the eventual role of infiltrating the royal court on behalf of a powerful witch, who has designs on taking over the kingdom. As they come of age, they are alchemically and magically molded into alluring forms and are left to their own devices, as they rely on each other to decide how best to accomplish their mission. Yet, contact with the outside world begins to introduce them to the more positive side of human emotion with which they have hitherto been unfamiliar with, as well as being spoiled by the comforts of high living.

At the end of the day, the story would ultimately see the pair turn against their oppressor when they realize there's a better way of life to be had, though not without a lot of twists, turns, and pitfalls. The style of play is a guided sandbox game, in which the players will have to have the freedom to decide how they want to accomplish things, but always with an object in view. That said, I'd like to maintain something of a cloak and dagger feel, in which the players have to play their cards close to their chest - royal inquisitors will kill them if their origins and (initial) mission are known, whilst their patron will wax wrathful if their eventual change of heart is discovered.

Apart from the standard stuff you can expect from a scenario like this, for anyone who's game, there are certain kinks I'm hoping to explore. Though they're attention grabbers, it isn't absolutely necessary to have them included, but I just thought I'd give them a shout-out.
  • Incest: The two PCs are brothers. Additionally, they may also be (unknowing) cousins/nephews to one or some of the NPCs they meet.
  • Bestiality: As a form of humiliation/punishment employed by the witch for failures or as a means of keeping their self-esteem low.
  • Prostitution: Sometimes, you've got to make ends meet...
  • Male Pregnancy: Purely gratuitous on my part, but still a favorite. I'm seeing this as a story arc in which it is curse inflicted by the witch, to serve as a threat against forming emotional attachments... but, one (or both) may just feel girly enough to give everything to their beloved, and it no longer really feels like a threat or a curse to them.

If you've gotten this far, thanks for reading! If you have a general question which you think will shed more information for everyone reading this post, please feel free to ask here. If something catches your eye and you feel ready to apply, PM me with a character concept, which shouldn't contain less than three paragraphs - tell me who they are, where you think they're headed (in context of the story), what things you want to explore or things you like - it's also a good chance to demonstrate your writing capability.

Here's wishing you a good day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom