Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistakes were Maid {Staine x Sweet Torment}

Staine

ɴeoɴ Dreαмѕ
Welcoming Committee
Felix sighed softly as he approached the intimidating looking building. It was designed to look that way and it definitely hit the mark, it was a symbol of oppression after all. Just another ugly part of the world that he wished didn't exist...as what he thought as a good man he couldn't stand the way the world was but what was he meant to do about it? He had money, he had some power but it was token at best, he wasn't a full born son of the Epiphane family, he was a bastard son of Alexander Epiphane, head of the family, and one of his maids born almost thirty years ago and thankfully looking almost entirely human, at least enough to pass. He'd been taken from his feline mother, Elise, at birth, examined by doctors who had declared him human, the only visible sign of his 'deformities' being the elongated canines, a feline trait that was thankfully easily overlooked, and a good thing it was too. It was a particularly cruel world for those designated as demi-human like his mother, born into slavery, forced to work for nothing more than meagre food and shelter their entire lives, subservient to their human masters in all things and unable to legally refuse their commands and advances, it was no real life to live. The lucky ones were like his mother, bought by the wealthy and serving as a housemaid, still abused both sexually and physically but at least they weren't living on the streets trying to avoid catching the eye of any man that passed who decided he would want a fun little toy to rape and abuse, or fighting for what little food they could get from the garbage cans, whether it was fresh or riddled with mould and likely to make them sick. At least where his mother was she had medical care, and as his parent she even enjoyed some small freedoms 'gracefully' granted to her by Alexander. As for Felix himself...she had mostly raised him as she did the trueborn children of the family, though he was raised to be an Epiphane in all but inheritence. Even as the eldest son, he would never inherit the family home, the fortune, he had a small piece of it granted by his father, a small mansion of his own and enough wealth to live more than comfortably but that was all he would get from them, and it came with the expectations that he conduct himself as a true Epiphane would.

What that entailed didn't thrill him, not least of all because deep down he felt like an imposter. His teeth were not the only sign that he was in part, a demi-human. He'd been lucky not to be born with the same blonde hair, the retractable claws, the cat ears and the long tail and whiskers which would have marked him for a life of servitude and unwanted advances, but when he grew emotional, either angry or excited, scared or aroused, his eyes started to shift. The green of them became lighter and yet more vibrant, the pupils changed from the standard human dots to become longer vertical slits like a cats eyes, his vision improved and he could see almost perfectly in the dark. When it had first happened he had been with his mother, and she had been telling him a scary story before bed as she had tucked him in, and he had seen her own eyes widen, seen the fear in them. One small trait such as his teeth might be overlooked and allow him to pass as human, but if he was seen to have the demi-human eyes too? He'd be raised as a servant instead. Elise only wanted the best for him, she didn't want her son to suffer the same as she had, become consort for some woman or even man he didn't want, who wanted only to use him for his appearance and simply because they could so she had taught him to hide his nature. His eyes showed whenever he showed emotion so she had taught him to look away and to close his eyes whenever he grew angry or upset, to make it seem like he was trying to calm down in his own way and it had become a quirk of his. When angered, Felix would always look away, or close his eyes and count to ten, bringing laughter from his brother and sister who thought he was merely unable to face them. He'd taken it in stride, knowing that to react to their goading would get him found out, but it had always rankled him, they had deliberately tormented him just to try and get a rise from him that never came and it had made him hate his father's side of the family as they treated him like an outsider already even though he looked human. When he'd been granted a mansion of his own he had happily moved out, and he'd resisted getting a maid as much as he could but then the ultimatum had come. Alexander was not happy that one of his blood, with his name was living alone with no demi-human servants, so he had insisted with a simple choice: Get a maid within the week or be disowned, lose his home and be cast out to fend for himself. While Felix wasn't unskilled, had been well educated and liked to do things for himself he had always been told to accept what he was given, his mother had insisted he not have to struggle as she had, so here he was.

Inside the building he signed his name, using the same last name as his father though he tried his best to never use it unless he had to. Led through to the show room he had been shown around by an eager young woman who had been happy to show him all the demi-human girls and boys they had for him, all well trained, broken and obedient, kneeling on the floor, greeting him as a Master. All he had to do was choose one and everything would be fine, he could go back to living his life as he pleased and trying to ignore the corruption and inequality his mother's kind had to deal with, it was that simple so why was it so hard? Seeing them just reminded him of her, of how she had been through this, broken once she had turned eighteen just like they had been until they were compliant and willing, eager to please out of their own fear...the only way to avoid it was to be born already in servitude like a few of his father's servants had been, like that one mouse girl, the rabbit and the dog, ones he didn't like to think about. Usually they were born in two ways, either their mothers had been used by the family and they hadn't been as fortunate as Felix had, born with the animal features, or they had found love in the family and he wasn't quite sure if any of them were his half-siblings or not, his father hadn't really spoken of his conquests among the servants though it was well known he eagerly partook of all the pretty girls. Looking around at the ones in the room with him, he shook his head. They had been through so much, he could save one of them but it was already too late, they had been broken. He turned to the woman beside him and put on his best Epiphanes look. "These have already been broken, yes? These girls have been used before, defiled. Do you not think one of my station deserves to break my own? I want somebody fresh, somebody pure, I want to look into her eyes as I teach her her place in the world." It sickened him to say the words but he knew how these people thought. "I...yes Sir, I'm sorry, we do have some in the back who have yet to be trained, strays we picked up but I have to warn you that it isn't easy, most of them are boys and I can't in good conscience let you ta..."

He raised his hand, cutting her off. "Are you trying to refuse me? My father told me to come and get a demi-human maid as my very own, one that would please me and it would please me to have one yet to be trained and bend her to my will." The woman looked down, a typical sign of one who knew the reputation of his family and nodded, stammering. "Y...yes Sir, my apologies. Follow me..." She led him through a door in the back to a much less lavishly furnished room: clearly guests were not meant to be here, the cages were small and lined up side by side and in them the demi-humans looked sad, frightened or angry, not smiling and eager to please as they were in the showroom, some desperately trying to break out of the cages or sobbing as they entered, though they turned silent at the sight of newcomers. Looking them over, Felix decided this was the right thing to do. He could choose one of these instead...save one of them from going through what the others had. There were cowgirls, puppy girls, bunny girls, mouse girls...all kinds of different demi-humans but as he walked down the aisle, one stood out to him. A cat-girl, a little kitten near the back of the room with a fierce look in her eyes. "This one, who is she?" He turned to the woman as he spoke. "Umm, I don't have their names on record Sir, we name them during their training but it is noted this one is particularly...feral. She is seventeen, I think she is due to start her training once she turns eighteen in a few days...are you sure you wouldn't rather have one already broken? I don't think you understand how..."

"I'm sure." Writing down his address, he looked back down at the girl in the cage, keeping a smile from his face. She was pretty, the black hair contrasting with his own fair, golden locks and she definitely had the demeanour of one that hadn't yet been subjugated by their rule. He could take her, he could even train her, he had the same desires his father had, the same love for power and control, he just didn't have the same taste for rape and torture, he wanted love, romance, the same things his mother had dreamt of when she was young, the things she read to him about in the bedtime stories. He would take her, he wouldn't break her, but he couldn't let her out into the world to be captured again or worse either, plus he had to have a maid to show his father if he ever came to visit. "Bring her to my home, untouched, do not harm her, do not even brand her, am I clear? I can take care of everything myself. Keep her restrained, the standard shock collar programmed to the boundaries of my home, the implant with my name on it." None of these things he really wanted, but again, he needed them if she was to pass his father's inspection. "I want clothes for her, the standard things, some comfort clothes and formal wear too. Am I understood?" He hadn't looked away from the kitten as he spoke until the very end, and he saw that the woman showing him around definitely understood. "Y-Yes Sir, I'll have her there in a few hours once the sale has been processed, on your father's account I assume?" Nodding, Felix looked back down to the girl. "You're mine now, pet. Try not to get yourself hurt while they prepare you." Faking a cocky smirk, he turned to leave the building. He could feel the heat behind his eyes, he knew he was getting upset, he didn't like it in there one bit, seeing what his mother would have had to endure, he needed to go, he needed to get home.

d5919a6-21b5dac6-6939-4e1f-adae-82b2c51af636.png
Soft sobbing had kept her up all night and while she could understand the cause for the tears, they were worthless in her eyes. No one cared, at least no one who could help. Shifting against the metal bars of her cage, Casiphia was thankful that her skin had already warmed them. The room where she and others were housed was cold and the shock of chilled skin against the icy bars was highly unpleasant. Pulling the thin blanket closer she closed her eyes. The sobbing had stopped finally and there was a chance she could sleep a little finally. There was no way tot ell if it was day or night, it reminded Casiphia of a book she'd read as a child. Prisoners were kept in the cold and dark, fed at odd hours. It was no different from her life currently and she was all but a prisoner.

As a Demi-human she had no rights, none. What had damned her? A pair of ears and a fluffy tail were the quickest thing to stand out. The fangs, claws and the vertical slits within her cyan eyes. Cats, actual cats were seen as predators, but in their world, she was less than human. Cars would use fangs and claws to defend themselves, had Casiphia used such tactics she would have found herself executed without question and likely raped beforehand. The only thing that had protected her from the latter up until now was one of the few laws protecting Demi-humans and in all honesty, it was to try and stem the perverse desires of pedophiles rather than actually keep them safe; Their safety was incidental. That protection was quickly coming to an end though, within a week she would be eighteen. There were no illusions as to what that meant. Right now she was deemed feral, much like a wild horse, she would need to be broken before she could be sold. That happened in a few ways. She'd be beaten and raped as she was conditioned to serve a human Master or Mistress. If she didn't like one of the sexes? It wouldn't matter. Her own desires were irrelevant.
original.png

They would eventually break her, because it wasn't a question of if, but of when. Casiphia knew it would just be a matter of time. She also knew that it would not be an easy process. The smart play was to try and give in as quickly as possible, but honestly, what was the point? Being 'broken' and then sold didn't mean anything would change. They were servants, still without rights. She could still be raped, beaten, starved. It was one hell for another. There was always one option, Casiphia knew. One way out of the endless hell. She could kill herself or rather, allow herself to be killed. One small problem with that, Casiphia knew she wasn't brave enough. She hated what she'd be forced to be, hated what could be done to her, yet there was a small, foolish glimmer of hope. There was that fairytale that all of her kind hoped for. Find someone who loved them, treated them well. It wasn't unheard of, she was sure, but it was so rare it might as well have been a fairytale. Human little girls wished to be a princess. Demi-humans wished to find a Master who wouldn't rape them. Fanciful dreams on both ends.

She'd almost been asleep when the door opened. The gentle hum of noise from the others had been like a lullaby. Whimpers, soft cries, the sound of cage bars being rattled. The cacophony of sound had been her life for weeks now and she'd grown accustomed to it. When the room fell silent she jerked up, her head smashing into the bars above. Hissing in pain, her eyes narrowed. Within the dimly lit room, Casiphia could easily make out the man and the woman. The woman was known to them, she worked there and while not cruel to them, she wasn't kind either. The man had to be in the market for a slave. Oh, they would never call them slaves! No, not slaves, they were servants. A dolled up word to make them feel better about what they did. Slavery wrapped in a pretty package.

The pair slowly made their way through the cages. It was odd, Casiphia had to admit to seeing someone other than the staff back here. They were unbroken, feral and some of them, herself included, were not afraid of fighting back. Green eyes met her own scintillating cyan eyes. Black ears flattened and she bared her fangs at him, hissing, lush tail bristling angerly. The sound was delicate, more of a warning than aggression, at least for now.
Wallpaper-anime-girls-artwork-cat-girl-fantasy-art-.png
This seemed to intrigue the man rather than dissuade him and he moved closer to her cage. Her pupils constricted, becoming dark slashes within the sea of blue green. Her eyes were alien and she gave a low bass growl, ears laying flat to her head now. This was not commented on, not directly at least. The woman offered him someone else, asked if he was sure. The man's mind was made up it seemed and she had no option but to concede to his wishes. He laid out a lengthy list of demands as he held her eyes. His amusement at her clear warnings and displeasure pissed her off and she growled again. It was the last words that pushed Casiphia too far and caused her to make a rude gesture. "Fuck you." The words were spat with venom.

The pair left and Casiphia was left alone in her fury. A few hours later she was pulled from her cage by a beefy hand. Struggling against the hand she tried to cling to the bars. The irony. "Let go you little bitch." The words were deep as he pulled at her, with each sharp yank she felt her fingers loosen. It was clear that he was trying to not harm her. She was valuable merchandise now, one didn't bruise the merchandise if they could help it. It was unlikely she would make it out of this process without a bruise though. She was feral. They knew what it meant and Casiphia was no stranger to the term.
stock-photo-cropped-view-seductive-girl-bound
The man caught both of her wrists but not before she'd landed a few good scratches, the metallic scent of blood filling the air. Hissing, he backhanded her casually. He wasn't the only one bleeding now. The process of getting bathed, chipped, collared and measured for the garments requested had not been an easy one, though the man who had backhanded her had been fired. They had tried to trim her claws, but the tech hadn't wished to loose any more blood than they had already. A small victory, though it had been diminished by the fact she was left bound tightly enough to ensure she wouldn't hurt anyone else, but loose enough she couldn't hurt herself.

Dolled up, she been dressed in a pretty
sundress, her ebony hair left loose around her narrow shoulders. The staff had been able to keep her from shredding her dress while under their care, but once she was in transit they had no control. She had no desire to be a pretty little sex slave for this asshole. The dress was in ribbons and her hair was disheveled. Her skin also bore marks of her anger. She'd left looking down right beautiful. "Hello Sir." The sound of the driver could be heard just outside. "I am not sure what condition she is in now, we did secure her, but from what I heard on the drive, I am not sure how well that held..." His voice trailed off and the doors to the back of the truck she was in were pulled open. Sunlight spilled in and she gave a low, ferocious growl. Much like she had been upon their first meeting, Casiphia was clearly not having any of it. One small bare foot kicked at the cage, the lock bouncing in place. "She seems to be a fighter." The man tried for amusement as he unlocked the cage. "What the.." The moment the lock cleared the cage Casiphia bolted, knocking the man to the ground in the process.

She was a small thing really, five feet, if that, though that didn't stop her short legs from eating up the grass of the lawn. The hem of her dress ruffled against her thighs, rising a fraction or so, showing off more of her pale skin. Black hair rippled through the air. The fence was in sight! So close, she could hear the driver chasing her, but he was human and couldn't match her for speed. The chip, the shock collar be damned! She could make it. It was foolish, but it was a desperate attempt that could not, would not be lost. She had to try! Even if it was futile. Even if she was beaten for it, shocked for it. She was no one's property!

"She has quite the mouth on her." Felix was smiling as he said it, still looking down at his new purchase, the kitten in the cage. The representative next to him didn't seem nearly as amused, accustomed to keeping the untrained new catches away from the clientele it was clearly out of her comfort zone, having such a prestigious visitor, son of one of the most powerful families in the region sworn at by one of their girls. "Y-Yes, she does, Sir, I'll note it down and she will be punished for it I assure you, I...I'm very sorry for this." Felix was listening, already crouching by the cage to get on the same eye level as the kitten. "Do you think it's wise to swear at me and using such vulgar language, pet? I could be anybody, I might hurt you, you know. You'll be helpless soon, in my care, do you have anything you'd like to say that's a little less abrasive?" He chuckled as he finished his sentence, standing and turning to face the woman beside him. "No punishment, that won't be necessary. Let me handle that, she is mine, after all." As always, he was smiling as he spoke, keeping up the façade that he was a true member of the Epiphanes family. Taking out his phone he checked his messages before aiming it down at the cage, snapping a quick photo of just her head and shoulders before typing out a quick message to his father.

My new maid, as promised. I haven't named her yet but she is quite delightful.

Hitting send, he walked out with the woman serving him and finished signing the papers before he left, getting into his car and driving home. It should have been a comfortable drive, he was sure that if his brother or sister had been here to buy their first servant they would have been far more excited, thrilled, but all he felt was sick. The conditions those poor demi-humans had been in...his mother had been through that. However much of his father remained in him, his more twisted and darker desires, he knew he could never keep somebody in those conditions, it was why he had chosen one for his servant, to at least release one of them. The worse part was that while his excitement was taking a back seat, it was definitely there. Felix wanted her, he had chosen one yet to be raped and broken it was true, but she was also the one that had caught his eye, the one he had found the most attractive, the one he'd felt himself stirring for. It was his secret shame, that he had such desires. BDSM, bondage...the idea of being called Master definitely appealed to him, as did the idea of tears, of her struggling, fighting him...he could never quite understand how he could want things like that while at the same time being horrified by how demi-humans were treated, by their conditions and their plight, it was the duality inside him that tore him up, and what was he meant to do now he was forced to have this girl in his home? Technically he could do whatever he liked with her, and he wanted to make her life better...but he wanted to take her too.

While waiting in the home his father had purchased for him, Felix had already prepared a room for her. The house was large, though less than half the size of the family home, and currently he was the only person living there. He'd been offered servants of course, or even to have human maids and a butler hired for him but he'd rejected all the offers, choosing to take care of it himself besides having a gardener visit once or twice a week to keep the outside cleaned so he'd done the preparations himself. He'd long since collected everything he thought he would need, or want, in anticipation of getting a servant so he had little to do but watch television for a short while before cooking a meal, roasted lamb, potatoes, gravy, carrots and broccoli. The food was done just a few minutes before she was set to arrive and he dished out two portions before keeping them warm under a heating lamp, just in time as he heard the doorbell ring. Meeting the man out front he was grinning as he spoke to him, shaking his head and trying not to laugh at the clearly bemused man. "Oh I'm sure it didn't hold up very well at all but this is what I signed up for, don't worry about it." Following him to the back of the van, he couldn't hold the laughter in anymore when he saw the tattered remains of the sundress, clawed in several places, clearly showing more of her body than she would probably like but his kitten didn't seem to be worried about that, growling and kicking at the cage. "A fighter, yes, I saw that already. And such a mouth on her too, I'd be careful unlocking her cage or she might..." He didn't get to finish the sentence as she kicked the door open, and sensing freedom she was out almost as fast as his eyes could follow, knocking down the delivery man and taking off across his lawn at a pace he wasn't sure he could keep up with. Immediately Felix set off after her, sprinting, on her heels trying to warn her.

"Stop, you can't leave here, your collar won't let you, it's connected to the..." He didn't get to finish the sentence for the second time within a minute, he didn't get to warn her about the sensors all around the grounds. He'd had them set generously large, she could almost get off the property...but the second she crossed the line of underground sensors her collar burst to life, shocking her, the momentum carrying her a few metres past the invisible barrier which meant it continued to shock her every 3 seconds on a high, painful voltage designed to hurt like hell but not to harm...though if it carried on like this he had no doubt that harm would definitely be done. It was a couple of seconds before he caught up to her, watching another shock go through her body as he panted, a little out of breath. "S-Silly girl, you could have at least listened to the warnings..." Reaching down for her he picked her up into a kind of bridal carry, or at least tried to before a shock went through her and surged into him, yelling as it his his hands. "Ahh, fuck...god damn it pet, you haven't been here five minutes and I'm already regretting this..." Waiting, he saw another shock go through her before he quickly lifted her into his arms and starting to carry her, grunting in pain as two more shocks hit him before he crossed the threshold again, gritting his teeth. Finally over, he was hurting all over but he carried her the rest of the way, talking to the man who had gotten up off his feet to watch. "Bring her things in, her room is in the west wing, last one on the right before you get to the master bedroom."

He hadn't bothered looking at the man again, Felix was in a bad mood now, the shocks had pissed him off but it wasn't the girl he blamed, it was the man who had brought her to him, careless as he was, that had earned his ire. Laying her down on his sofa he looked down at himself, his white suit covered in grass marks where he had knelt to lift her and stumbled as he had been shocked the first time. Sitting opposite her on his chair, the television running in the background he left her there for a moment, bringing in one of the plates of food. "I lost my appetite, but you must be hungry. Eat up, and be careful not to piss me off right now kitten. I'm trying to be nice, but that hurt a lot, my father would have left you there for a few minutes before calling for help and you'd have had to wait a lot longer before somebody came to get you...so maybe behave for at least an hour? The gratitude would be nice..." His words weren't the kindest but they were mostly true...though he had little doubt that his father, or his siblings would have left her there far longer than a few minutes, he'd seen it happen before.

At the mention of being punished she bared her fangs at the woman and growled, the sound was exactly what she had intended for, a threat. They could punish her, but someone would be walking away injured to accomplish it. Of course, they could drug her, it would dull her reflexes and make her more compliant, though a pussy cat, she'd never be. The woman had taken a small step backward and it had given Casiphia a small thrill of pleasure to cause the involuntary reaction.
giphy.gif
The male however, amused had crouched before her and she had leaned in closer to him than she had been, curled in the back of her cage. "Oh, so you're like everyone else?" A small hand lifted to her cheek and her lips parted. "Quelle surprise!" Rolling her eyes she pulled back from him, resting against the hard bars. "I respectfully as that you fuck off, Sir." Her voice was sugary sweet though it never reached her stony face. The threat meant little to her, perhaps unwise, but she couldn't bring herself to care. "I was almost asleep before you came in to buy your slave girl." When he pulled out his phone Casiphia flipped him off with a smile. Lucky for him, he'd anticipated it. Unlucky for her she'd given him help by looking like a happy little slave.

The grass beneath her feet was warm from being soaked in the sun and had she not been running for her light, she might have collapsed on the soft blades and basked in the heat of the afternoon. It had been so long since she'd been able to enjoy such a simple pleasure. Grass was in parks and parks were not particularly safe for a Demi-human without a master. The slums did not offer such a luxury and while safer from humans, if you were not a predator, you were prey.
girl-lying-on-grass-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Casiphia had been a child the last time she'd laid within a sea of green and let the sun melt into her skin. The dream, as brief as it was, was ruined by his voice behind her. He was fast, oddly so, but that thought was dismissed as she put on another burst of speed. Almost there! The collar around her neck had almost been forgotten, the lightweight of the leather a minor annoyance at best. The worst part had been the metal prongs that pressed into the side of her slender neck. That was until she crossed the sensors. The pulse of electricity radiated through her body and she cried out, stumbling. The bright sound of her voice seemed to echo in her ears, the sound laced with pain as she fell forward on the slick grass. Her knees hit first before the next shock hit her and Casiphia cried out again, tears springing to her eyes. Each shock was strong and she could feel it down to her bones, almost like they were vibrating with each painful wave of electricity. Panting Casiphia writhed on the grass, panting.

Hands brushed her body and dimly, she could feel herself being lifted into strong arms. Cradled against his chest, the pair were still outside of the fence when another shock went through her and her back arched, her body pulling away from him slightly as the current ran through her. Tumbling to the grass once more, she whimpered, curling up. An ache was forming in her limbs from the first four shocks.
412d46ca5cf581ca03ec11cfce57f605.jpg
One might think she'd start to go numb, but with each new shock, Casiphia cried out, her body twitching. Tears clouded her eyes and she hissed at him. Served him right. There was a small flash of morbid happiness that he knew exactly what it felt like. Bastard. The man didn't leave her though, he waited for the most recent shock before pulling her back into his arms. Two more would hit the pair as he pulled them back over the boundary and despite herself, Casiphia curled into him some, panting. Goodness she hurt... even her fucking teeth ached.

The swaying of her body as he carried her made her stomach roll slightly and she turned into him, hiding her face against his shoulder. A small part of her found comfort in the way he held her, in the warmth of his own body near her own. Casiphia hated it. The rumble of his voice could be felt against her cheek as he spoke to the idiot who had allowed her to escape. Neither the Demi-human or Master cared much for this man at the moment. He wasn't entirely to blame, she would have tried at some point. It would have been a matter of when, not if. The sun vanished from her body as they walked into her new prison and dark lashes lifted, taking in her new surroundings. It wasn't as lavish as she'd have expected, but for a cage it was nice. A wry smile curled on her lips. Ha... there was likely an actual cage for her within the room he intended to be hers. Casiphia didn't have a very high opinion of most humans and her new 'Master' was not exempt from that dark view.

Laid on the couch she wanted to get up.. run again.. but the shocks had taken some of her fight from her, at least for the moment. Whimpering, she turned to her back, eyes closed once more. The ache was fading, slowly, like molasses from her limbs, but it was fading. In its wake, she could start to feel the pain in her neck where the collar had burned her tender skin. He'd left her alone, which would have been foolish normally, but he had clearly known she wasn't up for another escape attempt. A plate was set on a table before her and he took his own seat. "No shit it hurt." Came her croaky response and with a groan she turned her back to him, her ears flat, tail curled around her waist as Casiphia curled into a ball. It didn't really make her feel better, but it didn't make her feel worse. His warning about not pissing him off was, much like his first warnings not heeded. A short laugh left her and pain be damned, she rolled back to face him, pushing herself to sit. "You want me to thank you? For what exactly? Not being as much of a monster as your father?" Her voice dripped with venom and she bared her fangs at him. "Congratulations for almost resembling a decent human. I'd curtsy... but every part of my body hurts." She pushed the plate away from herself and winced, the movement a little too much. "You bought a slave, that doesn't exactly get you gratitude." Muttering under her breath it sounded very much like fucking humans...

"Well now you'll have a bed to sleep in, won't that be lovely? Perhaps we can share it, you know you might find you quite enjoy my arms around you." Unfazed by how aggressive his future pet had been, Felix had chuckled as he took her photo, cleverly omitting her body below the shoulders so that she couldn't throw it off with anything but her expression and the kitten had even put on a fake smile for him. With no more business, he'd left, and at his home is where the trouble had started. Chasing her had been easy, carrying her much more difficult as she had the powerful shocks coursing through her, shocks he had to take into himself if he wanted to carry her. Leaving her would have been so easy, hell he could have left her just for a minute to go grab a rope, tie it round her wrist without shocking himself and drag her across the invisible threshold but that would have taken too long for his liking and despite already being a pain in his ass, he didn't want to watch her suffer, not like this. His own brand of sadism did indeed include pain, might even include electricity but he got no pleasure from seeing her laying on the grass, shocks running through her body as she tried to escape. There was nothing sexual about this, for either of them, and taking a couple of shocks himself, while painful, seemed like a good trade to spare her some misery.

In his home, placing the food down in front of her, he laughed quietly as she managed to sit up, trying to ignore the delivery man walking in and out with the things that came with his new pet. "Yeah, well I've never been shocked like that before. Clearly I'm in for a lot of problems from you, hmm kitten?" He was smiling as he watched her, raising a single eyebrow as she pushed her plate away from herself. "Actually, yes. I want you to thank me. I don't think my father is the only one who would have left you to suffer for daring to run, I saved you from the pain and I cooked you a hot meal. That would be your job, by the way. Officially at least." Reaching for the plate she pushed away, he picked up a single piece of meat with his fingers, ignoring the utensils, and chewed on it happily while he looked her over. The sundress was shredded, barely concealing her enough yet even in that she looked good, maybe even better than she would have if it was intact. She also looked miserable, like she had somehow actually expected to be able to get away so easily, like he wouldn't have safeguards in place. It was cute, in a way.

Swallowing the meat, he rolled his eyes at her words. "Still didn't hear a thank you in there. Don't worry, I don't need a curtsey, you're not exactly a princess anyway." He grinned, sitting back in his chair. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see the delivery man struggling to get her cage up the stairs and he raised his hand. "Hey, you...whatever your name is. Don't bother with the cage, I won't be needing it. Is that everything?" The man looked at him, resting on the cage and looking quite exhausted from making so many trips through the large house. "Y-Yes Sir, this is the last of it. Are you sure you won't need it? She looks like they didn't train her right..." Laughing he turned back to his new pet, beaming. "You know I don't think they did. Has to be the least well trained girl you've ever delivered, right? Think she is defective?" The man laughed and nodded. "Boys too, usually they are frightened. Think you've got a feral one on your hands Sir." Felix smiled up at the man. "Indeed. Well, if that's the last of it, that will be all. I'll make sure to give you a good tip for your troubles, it's on you to make sure they give it to you though. You can leave now." As much as he was smiling, the tone made it quite clear that Felix was done with the man, and he grunted as he lifted the cage up again, carrying it outside and closing the doors.

"Perfect, now where were we. That's right, a thank you. Wouldn't mind hearing one, and your name while we're at it." It was becoming quite clear that Felix enjoyed talking, though it had been tempered by living along for the last few years. Now that he had a captive audience, he was making the most of it. "Also notice that I do have this." He held up a remote control after fishing it from his pocket. "You see it? It's the controller, for your collar. I can set the shock to be more powerful, weaker, I can just press a single button to shock you right now, but I haven't, even though you're being rather mean and sulky. Why do you think that is, kitten?" He gave her a moment to think about it. "And why do you think I chose you, when I could have had a well trained little servant who would have no doubt already set about servicing me, or cleaning my home. Why do you think I chose an uppity, wild little thing like yourself?" He stood up to go fetch his own plate, and when he returned, sat right back down again with his knife and fork. "Eat your food, by the way. Don't worry, it's not drugged, I don't need to drug you, you're mine already. I promise, it's much better than whatever swill they fed you where you were imprisoned. Would you like a drink? I have plenty to spare." Starting to eat, he kept his eyes on her the entire time.

There had been no response when he'd mentioned the bed and the fact they could share. The look she gave him however left little to the imagination. It was something between 'you wish' and 'over your dead body'. Casiphia wasn't keen on sharing a bed period, but with him or any Master? She'd rather sleep on the floor, though she knew there would be very little choice in the matter in the end and that reality was despised with every fiber in her body. it was just how their world was, she knew that. It had been this way forever. It didn't mean those in her position didn't wish for a better life. Wished for a freedom that would never be theirs. There was some talk from humans about how what was done to Demi-humans being wrong, but that voice was often ignored. Demi-humans were attractive, had no rights and the darkest part of humanity came out with another to use, abuse. Too many reveled in the power that they were given by luck of birth.

main-qimg-7668abf64ea3afa39796dfa6e06bc84c
The food sat before her was ignored as an elbow was placed on the arm of the couch, her chin cradled in her palm as she glowered at him.
"Color me surprised. The slave owner has never been shocked before." It was quite clear that the attitude from before had not been some sort of bravado, for even now, Casiphia had a mouth on her. She snorted, the sound inelegant as she rolled her eyes. "I'd say I am sorry for being a pain, but I really am not. Buying another person is low already, but you decided to not buy a perfect little sex slave. Get what you pay for I suppose." The comment about the sex slave seemed to fit, for she remembered what he had said before when it came to sharing a bed. It was the clear intent, if not now, at some point. When her new owner said he did actually want a thank you Casiphia couldn't help but bark out a laugh, the sound not reaching her eyes. "Tell you what, you hold your breath till I thank you." Snarky answer aside she rolled her eyes. He had made food and if he expected her too, he should have the emergency room on speed dial. Casiphia didn't cook and the few times she'd tried, she'd made herself sick. It was only a matter of time before she was accused of trying to kill him with her cooking. Not that she would share any of this with him. Let him find out the hard way.

"You are the human who I assume attended school?" Shaking her head she crossed her arms under her breasts. "Back when we had Kings and Queens, the maids would curtsy. It was considered polite." Casiphia didn't mind that he didn't see her as a princess. She knew how she looked and her attitude was leaving a lot to be desired, but could anyone blame her? Probably. From what he'd said his father might have, but Casiphia doubted his father would have decided to buy an unbroken kitty... No This man had decided he wanted someone like her. There was a curiousness to her when it came to that point. If she had money to bet, she would have bet he was a sadist. The man with the cage could be heard behind her and one of her ears flickered towards the sound, while her eyes remained on the human before her. No cage? Would he be true to his word, a bed then? A flicker of hope licked at her insides but Casiphia shut it down hard. Hope was for the foolish.

D-FNaZzWsAI6vKP.jpg
Eyes fell to the plate before her while the talked about her like she was just a cat, not a human. It rankled, but it was far more common than not. He'd eaten it and while she was loathe to admit, it looked good. That said, Casiphia, no matter how hungry she was, didn't trust him. He'd eaten sure, but what strings came attached to that gesture? Shaking her head quickly twice, Casiphia sat back against the couch. Her body still fucking hurt.
"Keep dreaming." A sigh left her when he inquired about her name. "Do you honestly care?" After a moment more, she finally answered him. "Casiphia." She could have told him Casi, but she didn't want to seem like she was trying to be nice. Her name was nothing and it was all she would give him.

When he produced the collar she she gave a shrug. "Do, don't. I don't care." That was a false bravado, to be sure, but she wouldn't cower before him. "You are a masochist?" She supplied helpfully to his question. "Glutton for punishment...?" Her voice trailed off before one more snide remark left her. "Stupid?" She spread her hands and lifted a brow. "Take your pick?" He rose and Casi glanced at the plate again before pushing it away further, as if to emphasize her point. He came back with a plate of his own and rather than answer him Casi watched him with a stony gaze. Her stomach gave a small growl of protest, which more than likely was audible to even him, but she didn't flinch or move.

"I take it a bratty little kitten like you has been shocked a lot before now, hmm?" Felix was a mixture of amused and baffled by his new purchase. Amused, because no matter what he did or what happened to her she always had a quick remark. It spoke of intelligence and fire, she wouldn't back down just because of the situation she was in. While the remarks were clever, he had to concede that actually speaking them wasn't, not in her current situation, but out of either bravery or foolishness she continued to insult him even as he tried to treat her nicely, tried to treat her far better than most demi-humans were ever treated. Baffled, because she had to know what a bad idea that was. She wasn't stupid, he'd determined that, but it was like she wanted to hate him just for purchasing her regardless of his intentions. If he offered her a way out right now, took off her collar and showed her the door with a pocket full of his money he was quite convinced she would give him the finger on her way out. Oh well, at least she was entertaining, since he wasn't quite as stuck-up as the usual humans that bought demi-human slaves, since he didn't consider himself better by his God-given talent of being born without furry ears and a tail, her attempts to confound him didn't actually perturb him. Rather, he smiled at her.

"So you're saying you weren't worth the coin? Did you know they made me pay extra for you. Hah, I saved them the money and time they would spend training you and they still charged me a surplus. Apparently you're not meant to buy untrained pets."
He left her there to think about that while he got his meal, and when he returned he sat right back down and started to eat. "Seems like I did something rather silly, you know I half imagined you might be grateful, do you know how they train demi-humans? Especially cute ones like you." He took another bite of his food. "I do, my father thought demi training would be an important part of my education. It goes like this." Pausing for another bite of food, he laid his plate down. "First they shock them, and beat them, telling them the only way to stop it is to beg to be fucked. The most defiant ones get injured quite badly but that's fine, they aren't worth much after all and they eventually submit all the same. Anybody can be broken. Trust me, I've seen videos." Standing, he moved to his liquor cabinet, pulling out a bottle of blue aftershock and pouring himself a shot. Thinking, he poured one for her too, and brought the bottle with him, placing her shot in front of her. "Alcohol, have you ever drank? It's good, this stuff is rather nice, I like it. Anyway, where was I?" As he sat, he drank the shot before smiling. "Once they beg, that's when they get raped. I'm sure you'd be one of the ones hurt, you're very defiant, but you'd get there. Raped, for hours, by many trainers, on camera. Every time you show any displeasure at all, it would be recorded. You'd be beaten again, told to do better, then raped again. Every single day, it would repeat, until you learn to either love it, if you're one of the lucky ones, or fake loving it. When you're not undergoing that training, you are taught to follow orders. Any hesitation or disobedience, beaten, again."

He let it sink in, leaving his food since he no longer had the stomach for it. Instead he rose and walked around the table, sitting down on it in front of her so that they were face to face, pouring himself another shot. "Yes, yes, I went to school, maids curtsey and you'll learn to curtsey too, for my father. I don't care if you curtsey for me, but when he eventually visits, be on your best behaviour." He looked at her with what appeared to be the first sign of any emotion other than amusement: Concern. "Please. Not for me, but for you...he isn't a good man, if you don't show what he thinks is proper respect, I don't think I'll be able to stop him from taking you. Anyway, that doesn't matter, he has other things on his mind right now." Fortunate timing, he had no doubt his father would be visiting in the next few days if he hadn't received a text back while he was waiting for her to be delivered. Nothing was mentioned about his new slave, it was simply the news to keep a lookout for one of his slaves who had ran away. He laughed softly as she asked if he even cared about her name. "Well actually, it's custom that an owner names his slave, or maid, or whatever he wants her to be. Pet, I suppose." Listening, he smiled and reached out for her, placing his hand on her head. "Blah blah blah, as your Master I hereby name you...Casiphia. I think it's pretty, you like it? I will fill the papers in later."

He rolled his eyes as she again reacted with defiance at the appearance of the remote. Playing with it, he watched her. "You really don't care if you get shocked? I would. Is that really why you think I bought you?" He laughed and leaned closer to her, a hand finding her chest and he pushed her so she was sitting back on the sofa, his hand held there on her breast. "Funny how that's what you think, but not that I might be a sadist?" He placed the remote down beside her on the sofa and placed a knee beside it so he was leaning over her while his free hand slipped down beneath her sundress. "That maybe I wanted to train you myself? I could be that kind of person. I could want to rape you myself, want to have the experience all on my own. Maybe I want to feel that resistance." His hand slid up the outside of her thigh, taking her dress up with it until it came to her panties, french lace chosen by the company he had purchased her from. "Do you really not care, Casiphia?" He was still smiling, had the look of arousal in his eyes but there was no urgency or lust in his movements, just slow, deliberate touches as his fingers started to slip into her panties, moving towards her sex while he leaned forwards, whispering in her ear. "Maybe I just want to take you, force you like this, here and now. I would be your first, your only...you'd never forget this moment, here on this sofa." His fingertips brushed against her clitoral hood...then he pulled back, far quicker than he had advanced, sitting down and reaching for his shot, downing it in one.

"Or maybe, just maybe, I didn't want you to have to go through that. Save just one girl from being raped and beaten every day for the next month. It would be nice if you were just a little grateful, I'm not asking for you to get down on your knees and worship me as your saviour but at least eat your fucking food. I know you're hungry, I could hear it from my chair."

She hadn't. The shock collars were not regularly employed by the institution that had caught her. No, why shock someone when once they came of age you could rape and beat them into submission? Honestly, Casiphia didn't know if that was the exact reason why shock collars were not used. It was just her own personal bias against the 'Masters' of the world when it came to a Demi-human. If she had put some real thought into it, Casiphia might have realized that a spunky Demi-human like herself, though with less of a will to live, even like a slave, could kill themselves with a shock collar or by provoking a bad tempered guard. It might have been difficult, but the saying 'Where there is a will, there is a way' applied to many scenarios; life and death could all be reasoned with it. An ear flickered, annoyed at his presumption, even if it was justified. "I like that because I don't want to be a slave in any fashion, I am being bratty." Her voice was dry and far from amused. His own amusement left her tail flicking irritably. "You know, when humans enslaved other humans, it was seen as an atrocity..."
cute-cat-mrr-Favim.png

Her voice was softer and she shifted in her seat. "Yet, once enough of my kind appeared, they were set free and we became slaves alone." There had been many 'studies' that proved that Demi-humans were less intelligent than humans, all because of their animal characteristics. It was bullshit. Humans and Demi-humans were all but the same. Where the man before her had golden blonde hair, flaxen almost, she had a pair of ears and a tail. It was genetics, but the animalistic nature that was foisted on her kind was shared by humans. Demi-humans had no choice but to appeal to their baser instincts to live. Their hands were forced. Humans were allowed by the systems in place to appear more than. It was disgusting really.

"Stop smiling at me," Casiphia snapped at him. It was really annoying to be found amusing or even cute. "Or they charged you more because you are a pervert?" If he was to break her, then he'd take pleasure in the break. There were no two ways about that. Either you had the stomach to break someone or you didn't. There was no in between. Her eyes rose to meet his, the brilliant cyan of her eyes sparkled with her anger, the almost sweet tone of her voice never warming those stormy eyes. Her eyes narrowed.
"You bought me to break me." Her words clipped, that sweetness leaking away. "So, you don't plan to rape me? Or beat me Master?" The word Master was venomous and the whole sentence dripped with clear doubt. As if he hadn't heard her, he went on to tell her and she shifted, looking away. He'd been trained in it... Fucking sick.

He rose and her eyes followed him, tail flicking against the leather of the couch she sat on angrily. Nothing about this was improving her mood. He seemed so... High and mighty. Would it really matter why he bought her? Suspending reality, even if he was some white fucking knight, he owned her. She would never be free. Never know the simple luxuries that a human would. The ability to walk out of the house without fear of a stranger taking an afternoon's delight with her, whether she wanted it or not. To be allowed to have a bank account. To be and equal.
39376261_aftershock203_bbc.png
A shot was placed before her and she looked up at him. The fact that she wasn't even eighteen yet wouldn't matter. While she had never had a drink in her life, it was common for others to drink from young ages in the slums. When you are young, no matter what your flavor, you were prey. It helped. The blue liquid was pretty. A crystal cerulean in a tiny glass. Her eyes moved to the bottle and then back to him. "No, thank you." She wouldn't eat or drink anything he gave her. He said he didn't need to drug her, but she didn't trust him. Even with the proof he'd offered. Trust would not be something she'd ever give easily. The few times she had, had been... horrible. It was in part how she sat across from him.

He'd continued to tell her what would happen to a Demi-human like her, though she only half paid attention. She knew. Everyone knew. It wasn't like it was hidden from the world. People wanted good little slaves, sex toys. Couldn't have them fighting back. Conditioned to be such a good set of little holes to be fucked. her eyes slid away from him and toward the window, where she could see the sun slowly setting. It would be an hour or so before dark, but the process had started. Her eyes moved back to him and she shrugged. "I know." Her voice was flat. "There or here, does it make much of a difference?" Her eyes moved away from him and it took a lot for Casiphia to not curl up. This bravado was hard to keep up. Though he'd not lifted a hand, and had been almost kind to her, she couldn't help but fear him. Fear of what was to come.
a5oR5mg_460s.png

He rose and came to sit before her and she pulled away from him further. The recoil was in no way subtle. Her body curled in on itself. The motion made her wince, her body still so tender. Everything hurt, but when she hadn't been moving, it could almost be ignored. How long would it all linger. Her eyes met his, too wide. His closeness clearly scared her. Her eyes were too wide, too much white around the teal of her iris, her pupils dilating. "So not for you?" Again there was that doubt, her voice breathy. His own face seemed to shift from amusement to concern and the shift made her very very uneasy. The warning that followed did nothing to make Casiphia feel better. How could it? It also raised an odd feeling in her chest near panic. She already thought poorly of him, his father was worse? Or was the feeling doubt at what she thought she knew of the man before her?

There was a moment of pure panic as a hand was placed on her head, her emotions running too high to see the innocent action for what it was until his hand rested on her black locks. She almost smiled. Casiphia was confused by many things. He was confusing. Nothing about him seemed quite right and it was in part what scared her so. The last time someone had seemed decent she found herself sold to that place. He withdrew though and his question earned him a small shake of her head. "No." The word was almost a whisper. She didn't like it, but it was... expected. Yes, expected was the best word. She knew she'd be shocked and that it would hurt. It was a known quantity. Her eyes moved to him, the answer was clear. Yes. Yes that is why she thought he'd bought her. Hell, she had said as much just minutes before.

That assumption seemed to be answered as he pushed her back, his hand moving to her breast. All breath to answer him left her as he leaned into her, all but trapping her between his body and the couch. Oh, Casiphia could lash out, use her claws on the handsome man before her. It would mean death though. His hand slipped beneath her sundress and each question was met with defiant eyes. Her bravado would only last so long. Not even Casiphia wanted to be raped. Fingers trailed up the silkiness of her inner thigh, fingers brushing against the lace of her panties. A pretty little scrap of cloth that they'd made her wear. His hand pushed closer to her sex as he leaned in his breath making her ear flicker, the motion irritated. Close as he was, he wouldn't see the tears that formed as his hand slipped into her panties, but he'd feel her tremble. The tips of his fingers brushed against her clit and every part of her body locked, fear spiking.
fm49srQ.gif

And then he was gone. His body pulled away from her faster than it had been pressed against her and Casiphia let out a soft, shuddering breath. Her eyes were large and glittering with tears. His words hit her like a physical blow and the fear, terror vanished as anger washed through her. Standing, ignoring the protests of her body. Her hand pulled back and she slapped Felix, hard. Casiphia's hand stung with the impact and she could see a red imprint of her hand blossoming on his cheek. Her body vibrated with her anger and her breath was coming in short little pants. "Then say as much. You don't win any prizes or favors for being a cunt." There was something other than anger in her voice and while he did not receive the thank you he was looking for, with her hand still stinging she reached for her meal. The plate snatched from the table, she turned and marched from the room, heading back outside. If he followed or watched, he'd watch her march back over the grass, the golden warmth of the sun dimmer now until she was near the edge of the invisible fence. Casiphia was now as far as she could possibly be from him.

She stood there, on the edge of the property, her body shaking like a leaf. Casiphia felt a jumble of emotions. Anger, fear, relief and embarrassment to name a few. She had judged him, who she thought he was and perhaps that wasn't correct. Yet, he'd still touched her. He had cooked for her, carried her over the boundary which she now stood by. Gotten shocked along with her. Yet, he could have easily told her that what was in store for most others, wasn't for her. He'd enjoyed playing with her. Slowly she slipped to her knees. The impact hurt, that flash of pain starting the tears she'd held back. Sobs racked her body and she set her plate to the side, crying. She'd cry until she was left with dry sobs that wracked her body. Her pretty face a mess of salty tears and snot. Her eyes and nose red as she reached for her plate and with a single minded intensity, she began to shove her food into her mouth. No care given for the coldness of her meal or the flavor of it. Felix had followed her, she had heard him, but by the time she'd collapsed, there was no holding her tears in.

Now, all she felt was drained. That sort of tiredness that could be felt within the bones. "Go away..." Her voice was thick with that emptiness.

"Oh you're not being bratty because you don't want to be a slave, that I can understand, kitten. I wouldn't want to be a slave either." Felix was in relatively good spirits. The resistance Casiphia was giving him didn't bother him since he wasn't exactly trying to force obedience on her, it was more amusing if anything with small patches of utter bemusement as she refused to eat when clearly hungry or when she said something he knew would normally get somebody in her position in a whole lot of trouble. Even that was understandable, he had deliberately chosen an untrained girl after all, but growing up in his father's home, all of the demi-humans had been very well trained, scared of talking back to their owners. While being precisely what he didn't want, it was still a shock to be talked to like this from somebody he technically owned. "You're being bratty because I'm trying to talk to you, offer you food and drink, and you're talking to me like I've already raped you. Tell me, kitten, what have I done to you that's so egregious? To my knowledge all I have done is pay good money to have you taken from that facility, brought to my rather nice home, rescued you from being shocked when you foolishly tried to run away and offered you good food and my favourite drink." He smiled openly at her, still trying to be friendly, displaying his perfect teeth, slightly elongated canines included.

He could have explained that his mother was like her, another kitten that had a bad deal in life. He could have explained that the reason he didn't want servant that was already 'broken in' was because he'd have to live knowing she had been through that, he would rather save one, even if it could only be one, from that. He could have told her that while he liked being in charge, while she would be his, he would treat her with respect, like an equal in a lot of cases, with love and care and not cruelty, but all of that would betray his own thoughts and feelings, he was meant to be an Epiphane after all. Besides, she was hardly trusting him with a simple meal, there was no reason for her to trust him in any other regard. He laughed and shook his head. "No, I shan't stop smiling at you. I like you, I think you're pretty, you're cute, gods help me I even like your attitude though it could use some work. Maybe one day you can treat me with just a little respect, like I have treated you?" He laughed softly, and he kept that smile focused on her, raising an eyebrow at her words. "Well, have I tried to rape you yet? We both know I find you sexually attractive, and I am my father's son in many ways, I can't say I haven't thought about taking you right now, on the sofa. I could, you know, I think I'm stronger than you, I could pin you down, I even have the remote for your shock collar." He had been playing with that remote as he moved closer to her. "It would be very easy, but I haven't. Have you wondered why that is?"

Felix was trying his best not to use the words, not to actually spell it out for her. He'd even spoken the truth, a large part of him wanted to rape her, wanted to take her, he did blame his father's genes for that, and the way he had been raised but his mother's love and care had cut through that enough that he didn't want to inflict that trauma on Casiphia. Yet, he still owned her. He always would, he couldn't free the girl and let her leave because in this world, she would be taken almost immediately, dragged back to the same processing center or at least a similar one, and back to the fate he'd plucked her from. So he told her the process she had been about to face the moment she turned eighteen. He wasn't cruel with it, but he was detailed enough, he wasn't sure how much of it she knew, how much she had seen, because he was quite sure some of the trainers would rape girls in front of those still awaiting their fate, it seemed like the kind of thing they would do to break morale. Then he'd named her, she'd flinched but accepted it, he could tell she was confused and scared, but Felix was still enjoying himself. It was cruel, in a way, to play with her like this, but she had been just as bad to him for no reason. "No? That's alarming. I would care, today was my first time being shocked and I didn't much care for it." He sighed, she seemed to be feeling the weight of her situation now, it was sad. It was almost a relief when she slapped him, pain flaring up in his cheek, the force enough to turn his head from her and a flash of anger rushing through him, bubbling to the surface. He could feel the heat behind his eyes and he knew what was happening, that change that turned them from the more subtle green they normally were to the more vibrant colour, changed the shape of his irises to resemble that of a cat, much closer to what hers were. He closed his eyes and kept his face turned from her while he counted to ten, listened to her grab the plate and leave. He let her go.

When he opened his eyes again, he'd gotten the shift under control, flashes of anger much easier to abate then when he was heavily aroused or scared, those were the times the change lasted much longer. Sighing softly he picked up the remote for the shock collar and pocketed it, moving towards the kitchen. Okay, he had been a bit of a cunt...she wasn't wrong, but he'd also been far kinder to her than any other Master would have been. He was of two minds, a part of him so desperately wanted to take her, to just rape her and do exactly what she accused him of buying her for while the rest of him, a far larger part, wanted to treat her kindly, to give her all the freedom she could ever want, to show her that not all humans were terrible. That was the part that was winning for sure, but his desires made it harder. He opened his refrigerator, grabbing a fresh, unopened glass bottle of milk and set out to go find her. Like it or not, she was his, and she had headed outside. He wasn't going to let her shock herself again.

He found her near the very edges of the threshold, clearly she had memorised it but wasn't foolish enough to cross it, instead she had stopped there with her meal, eating it quickly as he approached, and then she had broken down into tears sobbing. He smiled sadly, feeling regret at how he had treated her. He should have just told her, he'd indulged the sadistic part of him by teasing her, he'd toyed with her by letting her feel the doubt but it was only a little less cruel than outright forcing her. She told him to go away, he considered it but instead he moved closer. "Shh, it's okay Casi. I...I'm sorry, alright?" He kneeled down on the grass beside her, taking a handkerchief out of his pocket, placing the bottle of milk down by her plate. "You're right, I could have told you, but like I said, I'm my father's son. I was enjoying talking to you, teasing you...it was amusing for me." He reached out and grabbed her shoulder, pulling her backwards into him and sliding his arm around her body. His other hand brought the handkerchief up to her face, and if she took it he would leave it at that, if not, he would proceed to wipe her face himself. "I'm a little broken...I want to do things to you, you know that, I am a sadist, I find you attractive, I want to even hurt you a little, and yes, I want to fuck you...but I won't. I won't rape you, I promise. I'm not a very good man, I think, but I'm not the monster you think I am either." The words didn't exactly feel comforting even as he said them, but he at least meant them. "It's not even like I want to want to do these things, and for the record I don't think you're less intelligent than me, I don't think you're less of a person than me, and if I had my way, you'd have the same rights as I do. I like demi-humans, especially pretty little kittens like you."

He continued to just hold her, though this time he was careful not to have his hands anywhere that might cause her distress. "I did buy you to save you from those things, and for what it's worth I'm sorry I can't just give you freedom. I could, but you'd be taken again, and I don't want that for you. You can live in my home, you don't even need to do the cleaning or cooking, though it might be nice if you learned, I can teach you. When others visit, you might have to appear like an obedient maid, but for me, I like you as you are, you can just be you...okay?" He placed down the handkerchief and grabbed the bottle of milk, pressing it into her hand. "Still sealed, drink it. You lost a lot of fluid crying. I might not be cruel to you but I am still your Master, so do this for me, please?" He would give her a little more time then he started to stand, lifting her up into his arms like he had before and carrying her back towards the house. "Sorry I was kind of an asshole...think you can start to forgive me?" He laughed softly, and he was smiling again, his usual defence. He knew full well how unusual it was for an owner to say sorry to a demi-human, hell for any human to say sorry to them, and he'd done it three times now quite quickly, most likely confusing her more.

The response to her being bratty made Casiphia roll her eyes and she lifted a brow, the look was nearly lazy and while her eyes should have been amused, they were flat, nigh emotionless. "You know, the slums are not a great place." Her words seemed to come from left field and she picked an invisible piece of lint from her tattered dress. "Brutal, actually. Yet.. they tell us stories of those who are so unlucky to become caged." Her eyes met his and there was a hardness there. "They use you and your kind as the boogeyman." A small shrug and her eyes slipped away from his. "Some stories don't seem so horrible at first, hell they seem like fairy tales. Dreams come true; warm beds, hot meals." Casiphia's tail flickered, the motion irritated as it swayed back and forth. "Yet with them came strings that were attached to both and then the real horror began."
3695a9b0330028c64c02e727b2c17e57e2d14d4bv2_hq.jpg
Shifting slightly she smiled bitterly. "There are humans that come to the areas where the younger Demi-humans live. Did you know that? They offer us these things, but there are strings attached. Dirty strings that make us debase ourselves for the most basic of comfort. Some of them are Pedophiles, I am sure. Others are sick, where the torture us. Some just don't want to pay that fee you spoke of." Casiphia fell silent again, looking out the window. His kindness, the face he presented, could all be a front and she was unwilling to just trust him.

A sigh left her when her new Master said he'd not stop smiling at her. For a moment, Casiphia almost said she didn't like him, but what would that have earned her? Another smile, a laugh? She'd be seen as cute perhaps, in her defiance. It was all so frustrating. In truth, he was being nice. She could see that. Yet, she didn't trust him. Even with his 'kindness' he still treated her with, he still looked at her, treated her in a way she found unsettling. She was still property. She gave a small shake of her head. She didn't wonder. He was odd. She just accepted that. She could see traps laid out with each and every action he performed. Even if there was no trap to be found, could anyone, even him, honestly blame her for treading carefully? Just because she didn't wonder, it didn't mean that the questions were not at the back of her mind. An endless line of questions that she'd never ask him.
0bf82def9358c7ebb3a4f74b647a450a.jpg

"It wasn't a pleasant experience, Master." The word was sarcastic and she snorted softly. "Yet, you're unlikely to be the one shocked and I am not foolish enough to attempt to run again, so no need to play white knight again." For a moment a spike of anger slipped through her, a memory rising to the surface. Casiphia could remember, when she'd been a child, seeing a woman walking through a park. She'd been hiding in an alleyway, going through the trash, looking for scraps of food. The woman had a small little dog, on a leash; a little floof ball that a strong wind would carry off. She'd also had a Demi-human girl at her side. The day had been a hot one, sweltering, as the sun beat down. She could still hear the woman's voice in her mind. "Aww, Diddums, are you thirsty?" The small creature panting on the sidewalk. The girl beside her was no better, dressed in a maids outfit, all in black her cheeks flushed. The woman had produced a small plastic bowl and filled it with water. Casiphia could remember the way the Demi-human had looked at that little bow, the longing and need in her face. They treated actual animals better than they treated her kind.

What had happened next had shaken her to her very core. There should have been some fear in her for slapping him. She'd done so hard, though as she'd fled with her food to the very corner of his property she hadn't considered what she'd done could be punished quite horribly. There was a time when such an offense would mean losing a hand. If that was still the case, she didn't know. What Casiphia was left with was a deep seeded confusion mingled with anger. He'd just been playing with her. According to the man that owned her, she didn't even know his name, he wasn't going to treat her like all those tales had told her to expect. Yet he'd toyed with her and it was no less cruel. He'd allowed her to think the worst, had touched her, scared her. Just because he wouldn't rape her? Beat her? Did it somehow make it forgivable? Even with that not taken into account, it left her in this odd place.
anime-cry-cry.gif

Tears had been streaming down her face when she heard him approach. She should stop crying, she knew, but she couldn't. The tears fell freely, leaking down her pale cheeks and hitting the grass below. She told him to go away, through her tears. Even as she told him to, she had a feeling he'd not. He knelt beside her handkerchief and offered a bottle of milk set beside her now empty plate. Casi shook her head, as he slid his arms around her, she tried to pull away, but that fight that had been in her had vanished with her tears. The brush of the handkerchief against her face, as he mopped up the tears she refused to. It was sweet, the way he dabbed at her eyes and had her more tears, she might have cried more. She however had cried herself out and now she was left sniffling, small little hiccup sobs slipping from her. He spoke, there was an honesty to his voice, his words and she didn't quite know how to take it.

He said he wanted to do things to her, hurt her and Casi was sure he didn't mean emotionally. He seemed to gain no pleasure from making her cry. He said he wished she had the same sort of rights as he. Did he mean them? Could she trust him? She wouldn't have, but there was something queer about him. While she hadn't said anything, she'd seen his fangs. The way he acted was just as strange. He advised her she only had to be the perfect little slave around his father. The man who would have left her beyond the hidden fence to be shocked longer, to teach her a lesson. Even as he held her, he made sure he touched her nowhere that could be seen as sexual. He just held her, offered her a comfort she'd never been afforded by Dimi-human or otherwise. Her voice was rough now and her eyes were red from the crying. "I was serious, I can't cook. I always made myself sick.." Where she'd been so strong before, defiant and even playful with him, now Casi was defeated and small. Her tears having robbed her of everything.

The glass bottle was pressed into her hands. He promised her it was safe and she gave a soft sound, an almost amused laugh. "I already ate the food..." She took the milk though as he said please, after telling her he was her master, and greedily drank it. She was thirsty. When she was done, he lifted her into his arms once more and she curled into him, her head hidden against his neck. She breathed in the scent of him as he carried her back towards the house. She was so tired. The bottle of milk, mostly gone, slipped from her hand and hit the grass with a dull thud as they walked toward the house. He kept saying sorry and Casi found it almost cute... He acted less like a Master and more like a man, truly concerned he'd hurt her. She didn't answer, but wrapped her arms around his neck, snuggling closer to his warmth. She was exhausted, emotionally and physically. Her body hurt and all her crying had brought on a throbbing headache. "'Dun hav'ta carry me." Her voice was thick with exhaustion.

"So I'm your boogeyman, am I, kitten?" He spoke softly and with a raised eyebrow. It had been part of what spurred him to push her a little, to scare her: Just because Felix was remaining calm and not displaying annoyance or anger didn't mean he wasn't upset. It was a well trained control over his emotions which allowed him to display himself with such a cold, cool persona, he still felt them, and he had tried to be nothing but pleasant if not perhaps a little aloof, maybe a little flippant. Her words still hurt since while not perfect he never considered himself as one of those people that would do something that would brand him the boogeyman. "Is that what you think this is, pet? I am attracted to you, does that make me one of those people? A pedophille, or at least a monster? Do you think I want to torture you?" He listened to her further, shaking his head. "So I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. If I left you there to suffer I would have been cruel, yet helping you, carrying you and taking those shocks with you and I'm just playing the white knight? Is that so bad?"

The girl was infuriating in how she decided he wasn't a good person, that he just wanted to hurt her. He could understand it, of course she had experiences in her life that had led to these feelings, but projecting them onto him as her new villain was grating, so he showed her just a little of what that villain could look like. The slap, he deserved, he wouldn't punish her for it even if most in his position would, and he heard her run for the door. He at least knew she wasn't an idiot, he trusted her to stop before she reached the threshold and was shocked, so he'd taken his time in joining her, grabbed what he needed and ignored her tears as he approached. She looked sorrowful, she was crying, and he pulled her close to him, spoke softly and cleaned her up. She wasn't fighting anymore, that was good. He didn't know how she would take it, didn't know what to expect as he held the milk out for her, held her and let her shed her tears while he cleaned up after her but the words she said were the last things he had expected to come from her.

He paused, froze as he heard them before he started to chuckle, softly at first before it became a much louder, happier sounding laugh. "Yes, I believed you when you said that. No matter, I can teach you to cook. I'll make our meals and you can come keep me company, watch me, learn, just be careful. You're a feisty one, I get that you like to act up but if you burn yourself, you'll still earn a spanking, am I understood?" She took the milk from him and as she drank it, he set his idle hands to work, playing with her hair, cleaning her up. She had a point, she had eaten the food so if he wanted to drug her it was already far too late, but she drank anyway and allowed him to lift her into his arms and carry her back towards the house, even curling into him. It felt...nice, she wasn't resisting or being a pain, though he heard the milk bottle drop he paid it no mind, carrying her into his home. "I disagree. You don't seem to have the energy to walk now, and what kind of Master would I be if I made you anyway?" He looked down at her, that smile which had infuriated her playing at his lips again, warm, welcoming, nothing about it said he wasn't being sincere no matter who he was. It was an affectionate look, one somebody of her status would normally never get. "Don't answer that, I already know what you think of me. Come on, you need rest." Rather than to the sofa, he carried her up the stairs instead, over to the left wing of his home. His room was on the left, hers was the one opposite, where most of her clothes were. He took her to his, awkwardly managing the door with his elbow and shoving it open, carrying her to his bed. The cuffs on the corner posts were quite visible, and it was obvious that he had no intention of hiding them and that they had been used before, the leather soft and pliable, not stiff like fresh, unworn pieces would normally be. The bed was large, a king size naturally, with black silk sheets that screamed luxury and most of the room was decorated the same.

He laid her down on the bed. "Here, you can sleep here tonight, where I can keep an eye on you. Don't worry about the cuffs, they aren't for you, not yet." He said it so matter of factly, pulling the sheets over her without actually undressing her. "Shower in the morning, right now, just sleep. I'll be right back, you left a mess in my yard." He left her there while he walked back down the stairs, retrieving both her plate and the milk bottle from outside. The milk bottle was disposed of, the plate he washed along with his own, giving her plenty of time to fall asleep or look around his room if she so chose. There wasn't too much out of place besides the cuffs on the bed, the chest beneath it full of toys he liked to keep close, a few in the drawer beside the bed. His cello and violin were cased nearby, there was a bookcase with a selection of various fiction novels, a large television and a minibar in the corner, all things one would expect for the master bedroom of a home like his.

By the time he came upstairs he expected she would be asleep, and was quiet as he undressed. He kept his boxer shorts on, the rest of his clothes being thrown into his hamper in the corner of the room. He considered sleeping on the floor or on the cozy chair in the corner but quite frankly this was his bedroom, his bed, and she was his kitten. He wasn't going to push himself on her, in fact he kept some space between them as he climbed beneath the sheets, closing his eyes, the remote for her shock collar placed on the bedside table. "Goodnight Casi. Sleep sweet, try not to be a pain in my ass again tomorrow please." It wasn't long before he fell asleep, comfortably adjusting his position a few times through the night in his sleep.

Back
Top Bottom