Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝓓𝓤𝓜𝓟𝓘𝓝' 𝓜𝓨 𝓢𝓣𝓤𝓕𝓕 - 🅽🆂🅵🆆

Kitten

˗ˋˏ ℳαкє мє ρυяя ˎˊ˗
Designer
Just want to keep track of my music stuff.
And my old RT stuff as well.
I will edit this later.

Really don't care about dolling it up right now.
Please do not post. Thank you!

𝑀𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊...
𝒫𝓁𝑜𝓉𝓈

fwefe.png

Xx------xX Craving Bar Index Xx------xX

QGmjjF4.gif
:: Plot is kind of just there. I still like the idea, I made it for a reason, but not really at the moment.

pvls7HM.gif
:: Plot is slightly craved, but not enough to get me excited over.

P96E60x.gif
:: Plot is favored, but I'll live if it doesn't get picked.

4HkCymr.gif
:: Plot is being thought about a lot and my excitement for it is strong.

hym3LAd.gif
:: Plot is NEEDED. This is a life or death situation, albeit rare. Someone help me, I can't think of anything else!!!​

I am always interested to hear your own plot ideas, too!
Feel free to change any plots below if you have an idea with it.
I cannot take credit for these plots. I get the ideas from others.

If a plot interests you, feel free to also put it on your own Request Thread.
The reasoning for the vague descriptions is because I feel if I give too much it turns off most.
That way we can flesh it out together.

Fighting The One You Love Idea
4HkCymr.gif
A princess is shunned for rejecting an arranged mirrage.
Is sentenced to the cellars to participate in a yearly tournament.
1x1 fights with others until eventually two are left; only one winner in the end.
MC meets YC in the cellars, grow attached, yet have to fight each other in the end.
A lot of idea's can be thrown about.

Ancient Magus Bride Theme
4HkCymr.gif
MC doesn't want anything to do with life anymore.
Before the unthinkable happens, someone offers her an alternative.
They suggest for her to sell herself to be someone else's purpose.
I would still like a plot and a slow burning romance, please.
We can flow with the original anime plot or create our own.

SAO Inspired Theme
4HkCymr.gif
A basic idea of MC & YC entering inside a newly designed VR world.
Eventually we get trapped in the game with an unknown way to get out.
We can write about defeating different levels, encountering PVP & friendly players, NPC's, bosses, the works.
A lot of ideas can run freely here. I am always open for discussion.

Incestuous Idea
4HkCymr.gif
I got this idea from an incest anime... don't judge, hehe.
Two twins, but separated at birth for whatever reason.
When they're older they happen to cross paths and grow a romantic interest.
I do not want this to be slice-of-life, please.
Some fantasy elements in it would be pretty sweet.

Hate/Love Idea
4HkCymr.gif
The standard idea of two characters who... do not get along well.
They are paired together, perhaps for a quest that'll take a long time to finish.
Again, fantasy elements in this, please! Like magic, different races, you name it!

Forbidden Love Idea
4HkCymr.gif
No idea for plotline with this one.
It's allllllll up in the air.
Could be a Demon and an Angel falling in love, like the plot for The Seven Deadly Sins.
Any kind of pairing that seems to be forbidden to be together fills the quota too, of course.

Beauty & The Beast Idea
4HkCymr.gif
One of our characters is an exotic beast/rare race/etc, needing to be slayed.
A lone adventurer finds themselves in their lair, be it on purpose or not.
Many ideas can play out once they meet one another.
Lets work together on it.

Android Idea
4HkCymr.gif
MC is an android, but not just any android.
A pleasure one.
Slavery in this world is the norm, and the androids were former flesh-and-bone women.
YC helps rebuild MC into an android alongside a team to sell off to someone wealthy.
YC either grows attached to MC before she is sold, or YC wants revenge for something.
YC abducts MC in her new home, and the rest is history.
Many things can happen, so lets talk about it!

Jealous/Obsessed Theme
4HkCymr.gif
I don't know why, but when a man is severely infatuated with a woman to the point of going mad is erotic to me.
To have him glued onto her every movement
Keeping track of who she is talking to/who she is with.
Perhaps even starting fights with anyone that even dares to lay an eye on her.
So many idea's can stem from this.
Don't worry, we can have MC be obsessive if we choose to switch it up!
As always, fantasy elements are appreciated!

.•♫•♬• ѕσиg ιиѕριяє∂ ι∂єαѕ •♬•♫•

I have albums of different genders, as well as a non-human one for females.
Feel free to browse them and use some for our roleplay.
If they fancy you enough, feel free to use for your own thread and roleplays.

Miscellaneous Reference Images [NSFW Content Within]
Clickable Non-Human/Human Male Reference Images
Clickable Human-Female Reference Images
Clickable Non-Human-Female Reference Images
Clickable NSFW Reference Images

xX-----------------------------------Xx

Writing Sample #1

"Mommy, what's this?" Little Kismet Lourdes pointed with her delicate finger at the reproduced image in black and white on the wall of a gaunt man, crucified on wooden boards in the shape of a cross. Nails were embedded into the palms of his hands and atop of his feet, keeping him secured on the international symbolic figure. "That's our Lord and Savior, sweetie." Ophira, her mother, grinned with a twinkle in her eyes, thrilled to know that her offspring showed curiosity in a longtime family creed. Kismet didn't understand the full meaning behind that, but nonetheless lit up to see her mother's supportive reaction to her naïve interest. "It would bring such happiness to mommy if you were to pursue being a Nun to serve Christ!" Kismet nodded her head excitedly in agreement, wanting to do anything and everything for her beloved mother. The years had passed, and Kismet never questioned her choice to chase after Ophira's dreams of her becoming a Nun. She studied the Holy Bible intensely, prayed, grew an unbreakable bond with Jesus and God, and kept her faith pure with no ill intent. At the age of 21, her hard work paid off and she got accepted to become a Nun at a local Catholic Monastery in town and living in their quarters, but that never stopped her from visiting Ophira when able.

Some years had passed and it became evident that her mother was growing ill, albeit at a slow rate for the intervening time. Promising Kismet that everything was fine and that she would be well soon, Kismet shook her head in understanding and was hopeful that with the power of prayer she would indeed get well. The weeks had passed, and the praying never ceased, in fact they grew more vigorously. Ophira showed small signs of improvement but eventually her symptoms grew worse. For the first time in her life, Kismet distrusted her relationship with God, wondering why he wouldn't listen to her pleading prayers for her mother's wellbeing. Frantically she went to the library in the monastery in search for answers. Pages were desperately turned, eyes wandered from left-to-right to soak in the information, but nothing new that she didn't already know showed itself. As she picked up another book, tucked behind it and riddled with dust was a treatise, labeled "Machi – The unspoken Healer". Instantly her eyes widened, beginning to delve into this unfamiliar tome immediately.

The Machi is a religious authority that leaded healing ceremonies, including the use of medicinal herbs and other remedies such as wielding the power of the spirits, and even hold the ability to go between earthly and spiritual worlds and interact with the goods and evils within. It didn't show signs of believing in a different entity, so Kismet wasn't as hesitant as she should've been; desperate times call for desperate measures. She studied the contents within, obtaining the medicinal herbs and memorizing the foreign alien-like words that held overwhelmingly powerful purpose. Ever since her journey with this newfound material, she felt as though someone or something lurked behind her, alternating in positive and negative auras. Feeling poised with her new acquired knowledge, Kismet ventured off to her mothers home where she lied in her bed, weakened and obvious that she would soon pass.

Kismet recited those foreign words passionately with closed eyes as she caressed Ophira's skin with oily medicinal herbs, the scent of mint encasing the small bedroom. Ophira sighed in relief, feeling surprisingly chipper and better after the ritual was performed, unknowing the truth regarding what it was. After warm goodbyes, Kismet waved at her beaming mother and promised that she will be back first thing in the morning. Dawn made its presence and Kismet was on her way to greet her seemingly healthier mother, only to be met with Ophira's body riddled with cyanosis and glazed-over hues, lifeless in her bed. Shocked, Kismet attempted everything she learned about Machi on the cadaver, only to be met with failure. With disbelief in her heart she ran to the head of the church, Cordero, breathlessly explaining everything that had happened with hot tears falling down her crimson cheeks, pleading for a reasoning to her mother's fate.

Cordero was appalled and distraught with Kismet learning about the ways of the Machi, and excommunicated her from the monastery, uncaring to the book belonging to the church. He chanted "Witch!", others that heard joining as well and tossing miscellaneous things her way as she ran as far as her burning calves would allow. Alone in the woods, weeping with palms cupped her face, she would feel a warm presence, the one she started to feel after her Machi studies. Removing her hands and wiping away her tears, Kismet would catch glimpse of a transparent womanlike apparition, the female bowing to her with praying hands before being swept away with the chilled winds.

Writing Sample #2

It wasn't hard to spot Heaven's Tower in the pale moonlight, the slightly wettened leaves shimmering as they rustled with the gentle breeze. Riya Lunnaa squinted her luminous grey eyes, investigating where the guards were stationed at. Spaced out, and not in her favor. Frowning, she rationalized their movements inside of her mind, studying their rotations for a few weeks until memorized. It wouldn't be long until the shifts would switch, and their positioning would be closer, giving her a chance to climb the side of the tower and dive into the slightly opened window.

The Mithra was sent on a mission by a wealthy Elvaan male, Civerion, residing in San d'Oria. He had called upon her in request for the valuable Star Tree Seed, offering a hearty lump of currency if her mission was successful. Who would pass up an opportunity such as that?

Impatience wasn't a trait she held onto, waiting patiently in the confines of a bush a mile and a half away from the tower. The soft hum of the Cardians filled her twitching ears, their wooden wheels scratching the rocky ground as they patrolled. As hoped, a new guard team stepped out from the tower, bidding the others a farewell and goodnight before taking their place.

Riya noticed that the later shift wasn't as keen on patrolling as the others, chatting and joking amongst themselves more than they should be. An arrangement of Dark Knighted Mithra and Tarutaru's huddled together, their chuckling and giggling spiking her legs to summarily dismiss themselves, her calves tightening as she used every muscle in her body to keep as quiet as possible. Just as the towering tree came into view, the fluctuating of armor rustled, the banter ceased. On que, her backside pressed up against the rounded walls, huffing in a breath of air before holding it.

"Did you hearrrr something, Foo?" The clanking of mail approached closer, stopping, then shifting again, this time the sound moving further away than closer.

"I thought I heard something, must be a critter nearby. Now, what happened to her?" The Tarutaru continued to carry on with the story, the lively aura clouding the air once again, deeming it safe to exhale the puff of air residing in her lungs. Taking a glance at the structure of the building, moss and stone was the exoskeleton, making it a perfect combination to use her daggers as climbing utensils. Testing her prophecy, she would grip her weapons of choice firmly. The sweat from the palm of her hands aiding her in sticking to the base of the daggers, using the tip to dig into the cracks of the rocks and moss.

Perfect, it fit in snuggly! Taking her left hand, she would dig the dagger higher above her head, using the tip of her lightweight shoes to stand on the wall, shifting her weight so physics would be in her favor to walk upwards. Despite it using a lot of bicep force and caused them to ache after a period of time, she continued to hold onto the wall with determination, not backing down after months of preparation. The location of her purpose was higher than she wanted, meaning more climbing was to be done followed by exhaustion. Before she had thought that the green house inhibited what she wanted, but later discovered the precious Star Tree Seeds that were matured lied in a reserved room, far away from the public.

The opened window was small, almost too small to pass through, but her lithe body could manage to contort uncomfortable for an even such as this. Her right hand pressed against her pants to wipe away the sweat in order to get a tight enough hold on the windowsill, and when her hold was trustworthy enough, she mimicked the same actions with her left hand. Heaving upwards, her head sank in first, once the all-clear was made, sliding in her body like a squished snake before popping her head back out to secure her weapons.

Riya's eyes widened in disbelief, the radiance of the pale blue light shimmered in her hues like sequins on a dress. After all the hard work she put into this mission, it would pay off! Blankets and an arrangement of books cluttered a section of the floor, obvious that a guard was on duty, yet nowhere to be seen.

Two feet lightly landed on the floor, her body quick to contract before tip-toeing around the scattered crates, eyes drooling over the precious seeds scattered around. It was hard to choose one, there were so many! One seemed to shine brighter than the rest, her gut telling her to grab that one for Civerion. Placing her left palm on the wooden crate she would bend down to grip the seed with her right hand, until her ears twitched to the sound of oncoming footsteps.

In panic, she quickly ducked down and tucked her legs towards her chest, attempting to stay as small as possible as a guard entered the scene, nestling back into the secured spot.
Damn it!
She cursed inside of her mind, letting the heat of the moment get to her. She will have to sit it out and wait hopefully for the guard to shift around and leave.

[accordion=30%|bcenter]
[/accordion]​
[accordion=30%|bcenter]
"I'm confident that I'll show you more… More than what you've bargained for." His hot breath igniting her skin to tingle, heart racing as the taste of his fingers still lingered on her tongue. With little to no haste her digits entangled around his pants, quickly unfastening them, almost urgently, to release the damned clothing that hid what she really wanted. With enough fidgeting, access was granted, swiftly shaking them downwards to pool underneath his ankles, but another obstacle was in her way – Boxer briefs. A light puff of air left her lips, deeming this some sort of sick joke played on her part.

Crouching down, her face would be leveled with his pelvis, eyes glued onto her prize that was lying underneath the only piece of clothing that separated them. Two index fingers hotly dug inside of the elastic band, nudging them downwards, shimmying in motion, until they loosened enough for gravity to handle the rest.

Proudly, his member shot upwards, the bulbous head staring at the ceiling, a hint if precum glazed over the tip. He was larger than she had initially anticipated, but not displeased. Those thin pupils of hers shot up, giving him a naughty glance before wrapping her thick tongue around the sac that dangled between his thighs, tenderly ensuring each orb gathered enough attention from her wet muscle. His skin was soft and warm, the orbs hardened with anticipation. Stroking underneath them, her tongue would gradually slide back in front, opening her lips wide enough to fit the duo inside, giving them a taunting suckle before a loud pop reverberated from the walls, her lips departing from the now glistening globes.

Tantalizingly she would exchange a glance of approval, extending her tongue outwards as she started underneath the base of his shaft, slowly, antagonizing him with suspense, as she made her way to the tippy top. Riya took her time, making sure to catch his facial expression as she made this hard on him. The mushroom-shaped lining of its head grew more defined as her tongue prodded around, knowing soon he would get what he wanted.

That mouth of hers widened, almost too much, as it hovered over the top of his rocket, diligently wrapping her rosy lips around the precummed member. The warmness of his cum slide down her throat, giving her a taste of his seed. Gripping onto his hips for support, she wound anchor herself to him, lowering her head further onto his shaft as she felt her throat widen to accept the intruder. The girth of his rod caused her esophagus to spasm, each time she swallowed the muscle would contract to add further satisfaction to his prick.

Allowing the two to adjust to the new sensation, she would kiss the base of his cock, holding into him tightly as she paused, his member stationary in her gullet, waiting it out until she needed to gasp for air, showing her full potential.
{/slide}
[/accordion]

Saving my old stuff.

Last edited:
fdgrsfewsf.png
Meow, it's Kitten here! Don't let the username fool you...
I'm still a female human behind the screen. *pouts*
I've been in the writing scene for quite some time now.
I am looking forward to stretching out these fingers and creating beautiful words together with you!
I like to consider myself an advanced writer who is story and plot driven.
I find myself craving more story opposed to the good stuff.
...but if our plot involves a lot of smut, I am fine with that!
As long as it isn't mindless sex, we're golden.
That slow-burning romance is like crack to me.
I prefer fantasy over slice of life any day.
I live life everyday and would rather delve into a fantasy world when attempting to escape.
I absolutely love talking to my partners in OOC.
It's nice to get to know the writer behind the screen.

hnfdufhnd.png

Time zone :: EST
Writing style :: Third person
RP locations :: Threads & PMs
Average post lengths :: 150 - 7,500 words
F-List :: Click
here for the goods!

For your perusal
I am very...

Straightforward
- If you inquire to roleplay with me and I do not feel the right vibe, I will politely decline
- Please do not be rude if I decline
- I’m not going to lie, I’m VERY picky when it comes to selecting partners. Please don’t take it personal
- Anything is better than "Hey, like your thread. Want to roleplay?"
- Throw idea's my way. Introduce yourself. You get the point
Be patient. I am pretty slow at...

Replying
- Trying my hardest to dig out my buried motivation
- I tend to respond on the weekends more than the weekdays sometimes
- I work a 8am-5pm schedule Monday through Friday
- I am not ignoring you or think our roleplay isn't worth responding to
- I am always available to OOC, but replying to plays takes time for me
- Feel free to give me a poke if you need some reassurance
I will always...

Keep you in the loop
- If I do not wish to continue our roleplay
- If I am going to take a longer time than usual to reply
- Unless something awful happens (knock on wood) where I cannot get online, I will always respond to you OOC when able
- Regarding plotting before the RP happens, if you do not reply back & do other things, I will not send you another message
- It's obvious you lost interest. You didn't forget
- Lack of communication is a turn off for me. I hate going months with no pokes or conversation

If I do not hear from you, be it two-ish weeks, I will...

Shoot you a message
- If I do not get a reply, I will try one more time a week later
- If the second poke is ignored and I know you are not MIA, consider our roleplay terminated
- No, I do not want to try again if you do this. I know it'll happen once more
-
PLEASE, just keep me in the loop of things. I won't hate or dislike you for honesty. Truthfully, I'll respect you 1,000% more

Fandoms
::

Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Devils Line
Fairy Tail
Kamisama Kiss
Fruits Basket
Snow White with the Red Hair
regtefe.png
Pairings
Angel x Demon
Adventurer x Adventurer
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Succubus x Prey
Royalty x Commoner/Royalty
Themes
Original Characters
Escalating Romance
Tension
Dark/Violence
Taboo
Anime/Drawn Characters
Adventure-Action
yghus.png
Games
World of Warcraft
League of Legends
Phasmophobia
VR-Chat
Final Fantasy 14
Overwatch
Sims
Kinks
Kemonomimi
Fingering
Oral
Affection
Very Rough
Breath control
Con & Non-Con
nawty.png
No-no's
Pregnancy
Instant Hookups
Extreme Slice of Life
Toilet Play
God Modding
Unfeeling Protag Characters
Vore
Some more old stuff

Last edited:
fdgrsfewsf.png
Purr, it's Kitten here! Don't let the username fool you...
I'm still a female human behind the screen.
I've been in the writing scene for quite some time now.
I am looking forward to stretching out these fingers and creating beautiful words with you!
I like to consider myself an advanced writer, but you can be the judge to that.
I find myself craving more story opposed to the good stuff.
...but if our plot involves a lot of smut, I am fine with that too.
As long as it isn't mindless sex, we're golden!
Slow-burning romance is like crack to me, anyone else?
No slice of life here. I prefer to delve into a fantasy world when attempting to escape.
I also absolutely love talking to my partners in OOC.
It's nice to get to know the writer behind the screen.

Spa
Cover

SpaStatus :: Indecisive

I am very straightforward
- I will politely decline if I do not feel the right vibe
- Please do not be rude if I do decline
- I’m unapologetically picky, this is a hobby, not a job
- Please don’t take it personal, I do mean well
- With that being said, I hope you still decide to poke me
- Worst I can say is no, right? Or I'll say yes!
Be patient, I am slow at replying
- I respond on the weekends more than the weekdays
- I work a 8am-5pm schedule Monday through Friday
- I am not ignoring you if I am on but don't reply
- I am available OOC, but replying to plays take time
I will always keep you in the loop
- If I do not wish to continue our roleplay
- If I am going to take a longer time than usual to reply
- I do usually post my hiatus's on my profile
- Unless something happens, I will respond to you when able
- Lack of communication is a turn off for me, I need some interaction
- A poke every now and then will suffice
If you're MIA, I'll assume the RP is done
- If I do not get a reply, I'll leave it at that
- I will assume you lost interest. It happens
- 2 months of silence in the RP & OOC, I consider it done
- I’m ghost friendly, you don’t owe me your time
- We have lives, it happens to everyone
- But I’m happy to being kept in the loop
Writing Style :: Third person
RP Locations :: Threads & PMs
F-List :: Click here
for the goods!

*•.¸♡ fαи∂σмѕ ♡¸.•*

Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Demon Slayer
Fairy Tail
Kamisama Kiss
Fruits Basket
Snow White with the Red Hair
regtefe.png
*•.¸♡ ραιяιиgѕ ♡¸.•*
Angel x Demon
Adventurer x Adventurer
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Succubus x Prey
*•.¸♡ тнємєѕ ♡¸.•*
Original Characters
Slow Burning Romance
Tension
Dark/Violence
Taboo
Anime/Drawn Characters
Fantasy
yghus.png
*•.¸♡ gαмєѕ ♡¸.•*
World of Warcraft
League of Legends
Dead by Daylight
VR-Chat
Final Fantasy 14
Overwatch
Sims
*•.¸♡ кιикѕ ♡¸.•*
Kemonomimi
Love/Hate Tension
Oral
Aftercare/Obsessions
Rough/Toxicity
Breath control
Con & Non-Con
nawty.png
*•.¸♡ иσ-иσ'ѕ ♡¸.•*
Pregnancy
Instant Romance
Extreme Slice of Life
Toilet Play
God Modding
Apathetic Main Characters
Vore
active.png

𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 :: Devils Temptation
𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 :: BlooBlanket Thread Link
𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘨𝘦𝘴 :: BlooBlanket Thread Link
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 :: Staine Thread Link
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x

x
x
*.¸яσℓєρℓαу нιѕтσяу ¸.*

oh-yusss.png
inac.png

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘵𝘦 :: RedTyrant
𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 :: Didgeridont
𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 :: Baloo
𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘵 :: ShadricXe
𝘜𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 :: Xywel Thread Link
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘖𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 :: Penitency

𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 :: Soft Stroke Thread Link
𝘚𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘺 :: desertpaladin
𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦 :: Neon13
𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦 :: Fract4l

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦 :: Se7en
𝘗𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦 :: Se7en

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴 :: Vinaein
𝘈 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 :: Azure-Yuki
𝘈𝘯 𝘜𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 :: Luke77

𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 :: JuniorWizard
𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 :: Pontiff

𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 :: Pontiff
𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘖𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 :: Nautical
𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘵 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 :: J-Jester
𝘐𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘪𝘳
:: Veiled_Desire
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 :: Poeticile
𝘈 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 :: raison detre
𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳 :: Lunar Intervention
New old stuff!

Last edited:
yuuuu.png

The brief info doesn't have to apply, it is always subject to change!

The reasoning for the vague descriptions is because I feel if I give too much it turns off most.

regegegr.png

F I G H T I N G__F O R__T H E__O N E__Y O U__L O V E
Potential Themes ::「Drama \ Action \ Death」
~

MC or YC is shunned for rejecting an arranged mirage.
They're sentenced to the cellars to participate in a yearly tournament.
1x1 fights with others until two are left; only one winner in the end.
MC meets YC in the cellars, grow attached...
Yet have to fight each other in the end.

fsdsfds.png
slll.png

A N C I E N T__M A G U S__B R I D E__I N S P I R E D
Potential Themes ::「Slavery \ Possessive \ Affection」
~

ssaad.png

S A O__I N S P I R E D
Potential Themes ::「Action \ Plot twist \ Virtual reality」
~

Soon, we get trapped in the game with an unknown way to get out.
We can write about defeating different levels,
encountering PVP & friendly players,
NPC's, bosses, the works.
memem.png
wild.png

I N__T H E__B E A S T ' S__L A I R
Potential Themes ::「Territorial \ Curses \ Transformation」
~

How will their first interaction go... good or bad?
boomz.png

L O V E // H A T E
Potential Themes ::「Drama \ Action \ Questing」
~

They are paired together, perhaps for a quest that'll take a long time to finish.
So many possibilities on this one.
Again, fantasy elements in this, please! Magic, different races, you name it!
sadasdas.png
twinzz.png

I N C E S T U O U S
Potential Themes ::「Secrecy \ Plot twist \ Degradation」
~

cutz.png

A C R O S S__T H E__U N I V E R S E
Potential Themes ::「Futuristic \ Unfamiliarity \ Bigotry」
~

The world we know is coming to an end...
...but there's a inhabitable planet a few light years away.
A large ship is made to venture out into the vast reaches of deep space.
Many will board this ship alive and... frozen?
Those who are alive will regulate the ship and repopulate...
...those cryogenically frozen in the storage unit will
unthaw once arriving to the new world.
300 year pass, only 50 more until we arrive to the new world... but MC has awoken early!
Was it a freak accident, or did someone do it on purpose?
efsdf.png
wfrqdaasd.png

J E A L O U S Y // O B S E S S I V E
Potential Themes ::「Discipline \ Abuse \ Power play」
~

I don't know why... but when a man is severely infatuated with a woman
...to the point of going mad is erotic to me.
bbsnjdds.png

A N D R O I D__I N__T H E__M A K I N G
Potential Themes ::「Slavery \ Manipulation \ Prostitution」
~

MC is an android, but not just any android. A pleasure one.
Slavery in this world is the norm, and the androids were former flesh-and-bone women.
YC helps rebuild MC into an android alongside a team to sell off to someone wealthy.
YC either grows attached to MC before she is sold, or YC wants revenge for something.
zxxzx.png
booz.png

F O R B I D D E N__L O V E
Potential Themes ::「Discipline \ Secrecy \ Confliction」
~

Could be a Demon and an Angel falling in love.
Two races that despise each other.
Rich falling in love with the poor.
Any kind of pairing that seems to be forbidden to be together fills the quota.
76316672-p0-master1200.jpg

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ωяιтιиg ѕαмρℓє #1 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

“Mommy, what’s this?” Little Kismet Lourdes pointed with her delicate finger at the reproduced image in black and white on the wall of a gaunt man, crucified on wooden boards in the shape of a cross. Nails were embedded into the palms of his hands and atop of his feet, keeping him secured on the international symbolic figure. “That’s our Lord and Savior, sweetie.” Ophira, her mother, grinned with a twinkle in her eyes, thrilled to know that her offspring showed curiosity in a longtime family creed. Kismet didn’t understand the full meaning behind that, but nonetheless lit up to see her mother’s supportive reaction to her naïve interest. “It would bring such happiness to mommy if you were to pursue being a Nun to serve Christ!” Kismet nodded her head excitedly in agreement, wanting to do anything and everything for her beloved mother. The years had passed, and Kismet never questioned her choice to chase after Ophira’s dreams of her becoming a Nun. She studied the Holy Bible intensely, prayed, grew an unbreakable bond with Jesus and God, and kept her faith pure with no ill intent. At the age of 21, her hard work paid off and she got accepted to become a Nun at a local Catholic Monastery in town and living in their quarters, but that never stopped her from visiting Ophira when able.

Some years had passed and it became evident that her mother was growing ill, albeit at a slow rate for the intervening time. Promising Kismet that everything was fine and that she would be well soon, Kismet shook her head in understanding and was hopeful that with the power of prayer she would indeed get well. The weeks had passed, and the praying never ceased, in fact they grew more vigorously. Ophira showed small signs of improvement but eventually her symptoms grew worse. For the first time in her life, Kismet distrusted her relationship with God, wondering why he wouldn’t listen to her pleading prayers for her mother’s wellbeing. Frantically she went to the library in the monastery in search for answers. Pages were desperately turned, eyes wandered from left-to-right to soak in the information, but nothing new that she didn’t already know showed itself. As she picked up another book, tucked behind it and riddled with dust was a treatise, labeled “Machi – The unspoken Healer”. Instantly her eyes widened, beginning to delve into this unfamiliar tome immediately.

The Machi is a religious authority that leaded healing ceremonies, including the use of medicinal herbs and other remedies such as wielding the power of the spirits, and even hold the ability to go between earthly and spiritual worlds and interact with the goods and evils within. It didn’t show signs of believing in a different entity, so Kismet wasn’t as hesitant as she should’ve been; desperate times call for desperate measures. She studied the contents within, obtaining the medicinal herbs and memorizing the foreign alien-like words that held overwhelmingly powerful purpose. Ever since her journey with this newfound material, she felt as though someone or something lurked behind her, alternating in positive and negative auras. Feeling poised with her new acquired knowledge, Kismet ventured off to her mothers home where she lied in her bed, weakened and obvious that she would soon pass.

Kismet recited those foreign words passionately with closed eyes as she caressed Ophira’s skin with oily medicinal herbs, the scent of mint encasing the small bedroom. Ophira sighed in relief, feeling surprisingly chipper and better after the ritual was performed, unknowing the truth regarding what it was. After warm goodbyes, Kismet waved at her beaming mother and promised that she will be back first thing in the morning. Dawn made its presence and Kismet was on her way to greet her seemingly healthier mother, only to be met with Ophira’s body riddled with cyanosis and glazed-over hues, lifeless in her bed. Shocked, Kismet attempted everything she learned about Machi on the cadaver, only to be met with failure. With disbelief in her heart she ran to the head of the church, Cordero, breathlessly explaining everything that had happened with hot tears falling down her crimson cheeks, pleading for a reasoning to her mother’s fate.

Cordero was appalled and distraught with Kismet learning about the ways of the Machi, and excommunicated her from the monastery, uncaring to the book belonging to the church. He chanted “Witch!”, others that heard joining as well and tossing miscellaneous things her way as she ran as far as her burning calves would allow. Alone in the woods, weeping as her palms cupped her reddened face, she would feel a warm presence, the one she started to feel after her Machi studies. Removing her hands and wiping away her tears, Kismet would catch glimpse of a transparent womanlike apparition, the female bowing to her with praying hands before being swept away with the chilled winds.
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ωяιтιиg ѕαмρℓє #2 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It wasn’t hard to spot Heaven’s Tower in the pale moonlight, the slightly wettened leaves shimmering as they rustled with the gentle breeze. Riya Lunnaa squinted her luminous grey eyes, investigating where the guards were stationed at. Spaced out, and not in her favor. Frowning, she rationalized their movements inside of her mind, studying their rotations for a few weeks until memorized. It wouldn’t be long until the shifts would switch, and their positioning would be closer, giving her a chance to climb the side of the tower and dive into the slightly opened window.

The Mithra was sent on a mission by a wealthy Elvaan male, Civerion, residing in San d’Oria. He had called upon her in request for the valuable Star Tree Seed, offering a hearty lump of currency if her mission was successful. Who would pass up an opportunity such as that?

Impatience wasn’t a trait she held onto, waiting patiently in the confines of a bush a mile and a half away from the tower. The soft hum of the Cardians filled her twitching ears, their wooden wheels scratching the rocky ground as they patrolled. As hoped, a new guard team stepped out from the tower, bidding the others a farewell and goodnight before taking their place.

Riya noticed that the later shift wasn’t as keen on patrolling as the others, chatting and joking amongst themselves more than they should be. An arrangement of Dark Knighted Mithra and Tarutaru’s huddled together, their chuckling and giggling spiking her legs to summarily dismiss themselves, her calves tightening as she used every muscle in her body to keep as quiet as possible. Just as the towering tree came into view, the fluctuating of armor rustled, the banter ceased. On que, her backside pressed up against the rounded walls, huffing in a breath of air before holding it.

“Did you hearrrr something, Foo?” The clanking of mail approached closer, stopping, then shifting again, this time the sound moving further away than closer.

“I thought I heard something, must be a critter nearby. Now, what happened to her?” The Tarutaru continued to carry on with the story, the lively aura clouding the air once again, deeming it safe to exhale the puff of air residing in her lungs. Taking a glance at the structure of the building, moss and stone was the exoskeleton, making it a perfect combination to use her daggers as climbing utensils. Testing her prophecy, she would grip her weapons of choice firmly. The sweat from the palm of her hands aiding her in sticking to the base of the daggers, using the tip to dig into the cracks of the rocks and moss.

Perfect, it fit in snuggly! Taking her left hand, she would dig the dagger higher above her head, using the tip of her lightweight shoes to stand on the wall, shifting her weight so physics would be in her favor to walk upwards. Despite it using a lot of bicep force and caused them to ache after a period of time, she continued to hold onto the wall with determination, not backing down after months of preparation. The location of her purpose was higher than she wanted, meaning more climbing was to be done followed by exhaustion. Before she had thought that the green house inhibited what she wanted, but later discovered the precious Star Tree Seeds that were matured lied in a reserved room, far away from the public.

The opened window was small, almost too small to pass through, but her lithe body could manage to contort uncomfortable for an even such as this. Her right hand pressed against her pants to wipe away the sweat in order to get a tight enough hold on the windowsill, and when her hold was trustworthy enough, she mimicked the same actions with her left hand. Heaving upwards, her head sank in first, once the all-clear was made, sliding in her body like a squished snake before popping her head back out to secure her weapons.

Riya’s eyes widened in disbelief, the radiance of the pale blue light shimmered in her hues like sequins on a dress. After all the hard work she put into this mission, it would pay off! Blankets and an arrangement of books cluttered a section of the floor, obvious that a guard was on duty, yet nowhere to be seen.

Two feet lightly landed on the floor, her body quick to contract before tip-toeing around the scattered crates, eyes drooling over the precious seeds scattered around. It was hard to choose one, there were so many! One seemed to shine brighter than the rest, her gut telling her to grab that one for Civerion. Placing her left palm on the wooden crate she would bend down to grip the seed with her right hand, until her ears twitched to the sound of oncoming footsteps.

In panic, she quickly ducked down and tucked her legs towards her chest, attempting to stay as small as possible as a guard entered the scene, nestling back into the secured spot.
Damn it!
She cursed inside of her mind, letting the heat of the moment get to her. She will have to sit it out and wait hopefully for the guard to shift around and leave.
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ωяιтιиg ѕαмρℓє #3 🅽🆂🅵🆆 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Asha didn’t seem to believe her, causing her to bite her tongue from not being as believable as she had hoped, but he would give her another opportunity. The ultimate test to deem her truthfulness. She had this in the bag, winking playfully at him regarding his unique inquire.

“I’m confident that I’ll show you more… More than what you’ve bargained for.” His hot breath igniting her skin to tingle, heart racing as the taste of his fingers still lingered on her tongue. With little to no haste her digits entangled around his pants, quickly unfastening them, almost urgently, to release the damned clothing that hid what she really wanted. With enough fidgeting, access was granted, swiftly shaking them downwards to pool underneath his ankles, but another obstacle was in her way – Boxer briefs. A light puff of air left her lips, deeming this some sort of sick joke played on her part.

Crouching down, her face would be leveled with his pelvis, eyes glued onto her prize that was lying underneath the only piece of clothing that separated them. Two index fingers hotly dug inside of the elastic band, nudging them downwards, shimmying in motion, until they loosened enough for gravity to handle the rest.

Proudly, his member shot upwards, the bulbous head staring at the ceiling, a hint if precum glazed over the tip. He was larger than she had initially anticipated, but not displeased. Those thin pupils of hers shot up, giving him a naughty glance before wrapping her thick tongue around the sac that dangled between his thighs, tenderly ensuring each orb gathered enough attention from her wet muscle. His skin was soft and warm, the orbs hardened with anticipation. Stroking underneath them, her tongue would gradually slide back in front, opening her lips wide enough to fit the duo inside, giving them a taunting suckle before a loud pop reverberated from the walls, her lips departing from the now glistening globes.

Tantalizingly she would exchange a glance of approval, extending her tongue outwards as she started underneath the base of his shaft, slowly, antagonizing him with suspense, as she made her way to the tippy top. Riya took her time, making sure to catch his facial expression as she made this hard on him. The mushroom-shaped lining of its head grew more defined as her tongue prodded around, knowing soon he would get what he wanted.

That mouth of hers widened, almost too much, as it hovered over the top of his rocket, diligently wrapping her rosy lips around the precummed member. The warmness of his cum slide down her throat, giving her a taste of his seed. Gripping onto his hips for support, she wound anchor herself to him, lowering her head further onto his shaft as she felt her throat widen to accept the intruder. The girth of his rod caused her esophagus to spasm, each time she swallowed the muscle would contract to add further satisfaction to his prick.

Allowing the two to adjust to the new sensation, she would kiss the base of his cock, holding into him tightly as she paused, his member stationary in her gullet, waiting it out until she needed to gasp for air, showing her full potential.
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ωяιтιиg ѕαмρℓє #4 🅽🆂🅵🆆 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

She triggered him to stumble on his words, powerless to even finish what he was saying. The fear inside of her chest slowly began to fade, growing cocky and proud of herself for triggering him. She never openly showed him any sign of gratitude or appreciation to him, always baring her fangs whenever they spoke. To his knowledge, she was nothing but a bitch with no warmth to soothe the coldness she emitted. This had to catch him off guard, and similar to him taking it a step further with his harsh words to belittle her, she now took the reigns and took it a step further with showing sincere admiration. What else would a man want? She had him stalling, but..

His tone wasn’t one of aggressive anger, irritation, or bashfulness. Albeit he was trying to show he was unamused; it had a hint of sweetness to it. Juuuuust a hint. But it was enough of a signal for her to recognize a very tiny soft side to him. He really did have various sides to him, other than being cocky and rude, uncaring and selfish. Prism really don’t know how to take his reaction; it was deceptive yet risqué at the same time. It caused her face to feel slightly warmer, a faint shade of red painting on her nose and cheeks. His eyes were glaring but had some sort of glint to them. She started to get lost in them, wanting to figure out this difficult puzzle of a person he was. Noticing she held eye contact for too long, knowing she may have gone too far, her head shifted marginally downwards. It was instantly halted when his forehead trapped her own, her head laying against the wall to keep the force strong.

All she could see now was his irises, pupils constricting to some animalistic urge taking over his mind. The tip of her nose brushed up against his from how close he pressed his face against hers. Their lips were too close to comfort, yet never grazed against one another.

“You know you can push him off any minute now, right?” Her conscious sarcastically spat at her, but just like him, her body ignored the roaring thoughts to end this little game of hers to test him. She was delving in too deeply, slowly becoming a victim to her own trap. His breath was hot and saturated as it grazed her lips, and she fought the urge to push her chin upwards to feel that warm breath breathe into her mouth as she yearned to part her lips for him.

Despite her hand still resting on top of his, once guiding it, he moved it by itself, grabbing a feel of her curvaceous ass that was malleable under his palms. Prism couldn’t help but jolt in surprise, her leg that was idly resting on the side of his began to coil around it for support and wanting to get a bit closer to him. He felt more human than ever, showing her some sort of desire, acceptance, and taking a liking to her. It provoked her heart to flutter, finally being noticed by him, even though the sexualized part wasn’t on her agenda to win over his friendship… but even in this moment, were they something else now, or still harsh acquaintances like always?

Every time he swore at her was obnoxious and annoying, wondering if the man knew how to talk without throwing a “fuck this” here and a “fuck that” there to add a cherry on top. But when he said "...You must feel so fucking sexy wearing that thing…” The curse word shifting into something other than disgust. It made her want to clench her thighs together to subside this mysterious feeling in between her legs. It made her shutter, wanting to know what else the word “fucking” could mean to him.

The rising of her chest grew in speed, finding herself out of breath with what he was doing to her. He played a reverse uno card on her, but it didn’t seem like it was out of spite or rebuttal, but maybe…

He pulled away before she could think more on that, almost wanting to groan at him for letting her go, actually feeling protected by him for once, as if she had a different meaning other than hatred to him. It took everything in her to organize herself, acting like she knew he’d fall victim to her trap. She had no way of knowing he was going to react this way though, let alone her own reaction and plans shifting unwillingly to something else.

Listening to his condition, while an index finger pointed at her face in warning, she let out an airy laugh through her nose, her irises shifting to his own then back to his accusing finger. Without warning, not done with her plan yet, she leaned inwards and opened her mouth, as if she were about to tell him the deepest secret ever… but she didn’t advance near his ear. Instead, she pressed her upper lip on his fingertip while lashing out her wettened tongue down to his palm, gradually licking it upwards until her tongue touched her top lip. Greedily she guided his finger into her mouth with both of her hands, clasping one around his forearm and the other at his wrist. She sealed her lips underneath his knuckle, sucking his finger lewdly as her tongue twirled around clockwise and counterclockwise, giving him a better idea of what her mouth could do other than talk shit.

She pulled away with an audible pop, leaving his finger to stay there and think about what just happened as the air began to cool the wettened digit.

Out with the old, in with the new!

Last edited:
dsfsdf.png

ℋ𝑜𝓌 𝒦𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 ℬ𝑒𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓈
- I will politely decline if I do not feel the right vibe
- I'm unapologetically picky, this is a hobby
- Please don't take it personal, I do mean well
- I will tell you If I do not wish to continue our roleplay
- I usually post my hiatus's on my profile or journal
- I respond on the weekends more than the weekdays
- I am available OOC, but replying to plays take time
- If I do not get a reply, I'll leave it at that
- I will assume you lost interest. It happens
- I'm ghost friendly, you don't owe me your time
- But I'm grateful to being kept in the loop
sdasdas.png
  • token-6.png

F-List :: Click here for the goods!
    Closed
  • token-2.png
    *•.¸♡ кιикѕ ♡¸.•*
    Kemonomimi
    Love/Hate Tension
    Oral
    Aftercare/Obsessions
    Rough/Toxicity
    Breath control
    Con & Non-Con
    *•.¸♡ иσ-иσ'ѕ ♡¸.•*
    Pregnancy
    Instant Romance
    Extreme Slice of Life
    Toilet Play
    God Modding
    Apathetic Main Characters
    Vore
  • token-8.png
    *•.¸♡ fαи∂σмѕ ♡¸.•*
    Attack on Titan
    Demon Slayer
    My Hero Academia
    Chainsaw Man
    Fruits Basket
    Jujutsu Kaisen
    *•.¸♡ gαмєѕ ♡¸.•*
    World of Warcraft
    League of Legends
    Dead by Daylight
    VR-Chat
    Final Fantasy 14
    Overwatch
    Sims
  • token-4.png
    *•.¸♡ ραιяιиgѕ ♡¸.•*
    Angel x Demon
    Adventurer x Adventurer
    Bounty Hunter x Bounty
    Vampire x Human
    Werewolf x Human
    Succubus x Prey
    *•.¸♡ тнємєѕ ♡¸.•*
    Original Characters
    Slow Burning Romance
    Tension
    Dark/Violence
    Taboo
    Anime/Drawn Characters
    Fantasy
List of plots

regegegr.png

F I G H T I N G__F O R__T H E__O N E__Y O U__L O V E
Potential Themes ::「Drama \ Action \ Death」
~

MC or YC is shunned for rejecting an arranged mirage.
They're sentenced to the cellars to participate in a yearly tournament.
1x1 fights with others until two are left; only one winner in the end.
MC meets YC in the cellars, grow attached...
Yet have to fight each other in the end.

slll.png

A N C I E N T__M A G U S__B R I D E__I N S P I R E D
Potential Themes ::「Slavery \ Possessive \ Affection」
~

ssaad.png

S A O__I N S P I R E D
Potential Themes ::「Action \ Plot twist \ Virtual reality」
~

Soon, we get trapped in the game with an unknown way to get out.
We can write about defeating different levels,
encountering PVP & friendly players,
NPC's, bosses, the works.
wild.png

I N__T H E__B E A S T ' S__L A I R
Potential Themes ::「Territorial \ Curses \ Transformation」
~

How will their first interaction go... good or bad?
boomz.png

L O V E // H A T E
Potential Themes ::「Drama \ Action \ Questing」
~

So many possibilities on this one.
Again, fantasy elements in this, please! Magic, different races, you name it!
twinzz.png

I N C E S T U O U S
Potential Themes ::「Secrecy \ Plot twist \ Degradation」
~

cutz.png

A C R O S S__T H E__U N I V E R S E
Potential Themes ::「Futuristic \ Unfamiliarity \ Bigotry」
~

The world we know is coming to an end...
...but there's a inhabitable planet a few light years away.
A large ship is made to venture out into the vast reaches of deep space.
Many will board this ship alive and... frozen?
Those who are alive will regulate the ship and repopulate...
...those cryogenically frozen in the storage unit will
unthaw once arriving to the new world.
300 year pass, only 50 more until we arrive to the new world... but MC has awoken early!
Was it a freak accident, or did someone do it on purpose?
wfrqdaasd.png

J E A L O U S Y // O B S E S S I V E
Potential Themes ::「Discipline \ Abuse \ Power play」
~

I don't know why... but when a man is severely infatuated with a woman
...to the point of going mad is erotic to me.
bbsnjdds.png

A N D R O I D__I N__T H E__M A K I N G
Potential Themes ::「Slavery \ Manipulation \ Prostitution」
~

MC is an android, but not just any android. A pleasure one.
booz.png

F O R B I D D E N__L O V E
Potential Themes ::「Discipline \ Secrecy \ Confliction」
~

Could be a Demon and an Angel falling in love.
Two races that despise each other.
Rich falling in love with the poor.
Any kind of pairing that seems to be forbidden to be together fills the quota.

The brief info doesn't have to apply, it is always subject to change!
  • token-3.png

𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 :: Devils Temptation
    𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 :: BlooBlanket
    𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘨𝘦𝘴 :: BlooBlanket
    𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 :: Staine
    𝘉𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭 :: Pontiff
    𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 :: Nautical
    𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 :: Bunny
  • token-5.png

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘵𝘦 :: RedTyrant
    𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 :: Didgeridont
    𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 :: Baloo
    𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘵 :: ShadricXe
    𝘜𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 :: Xywel
    𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘖𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 :: Penitency
    𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 :: Soft Stroke
    𝘚𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘺 :: desertpaladin
    𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦 :: Neon13
    𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦 :: Fract4l
    𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦 :: Se7en
    𝘗𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦 :: Se7en
    𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴 :: Vinaein
    𝘈 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 :: Azure-Yuki
    𝘈𝘯 𝘜𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 :: Luke77
    𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 :: JuniorWizard
    𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 :: Pontiff
    𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 :: Pontiff
    𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘖𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 :: Nautical
    𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘵 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 :: J-Jester
    𝘐𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘪𝘳 :: Veiled_Desire
    𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 :: Poeticile
    𝘈 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 :: raison detre
    𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳 :: Lunar Intervention
    𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘪𝘳 :: Doctor Manhattan
    𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 & 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘺 :: Keith Logan

Writing Sample 1

"Mommy, what's this?" Little Kismet Lourdes pointed with her delicate finger at the reproduced image in black and white on the wall of a gaunt man, crucified on wooden boards in the shape of a cross. Nails were embedded into the palms of his hands and atop of his feet, keeping him secured on the international symbolic figure. "That's our Lord and Savior, sweetie." Ophira, her mother, grinned with a twinkle in her eyes, thrilled to know that her offspring showed curiosity in a longtime family creed. Kismet didn't understand the full meaning behind that, but nonetheless lit up to see her mother's supportive reaction to her naïve interest. "It would bring such happiness to mommy if you were to pursue being a Nun to serve Christ!" Kismet nodded her head excitedly in agreement, wanting to do anything and everything for her beloved mother. The years had passed, and Kismet never questioned her choice to chase after Ophira's dreams of her becoming a Nun. She studied the Holy Bible intensely, prayed, grew an unbreakable bond with Jesus and God, and kept her faith pure with no ill intent. At the age of 21, her hard work paid off and she got accepted to become a Nun at a local Catholic Monastery in town and living in their quarters, but that never stopped her from visiting Ophira when able.

Some years had passed and it became evident that her mother was growing ill, albeit at a slow rate for the intervening time. Promising Kismet that everything was fine and that she would be well soon, Kismet shook her head in understanding and was hopeful that with the power of prayer she would indeed get well. The weeks had passed, and the praying never ceased, in fact they grew more vigorously. Ophira showed small signs of improvement but eventually her symptoms grew worse. For the first time in her life, Kismet distrusted her relationship with God, wondering why he wouldn't listen to her pleading prayers for her mother's wellbeing. Frantically she went to the library in the monastery in search for answers. Pages were desperately turned, eyes wandered from left-to-right to soak in the information, but nothing new that she didn't already know showed itself. As she picked up another book, tucked behind it and riddled with dust was a treatise, labeled "Machi – The unspoken Healer". Instantly her eyes widened, beginning to delve into this unfamiliar tome immediately.

The Machi is a religious authority that leaded healing ceremonies, including the use of medicinal herbs and other remedies such as wielding the power of the spirits, and even hold the ability to go between earthly and spiritual worlds and interact with the goods and evils within. It didn't show signs of believing in a different entity, so Kismet wasn't as hesitant as she should've been; desperate times call for desperate measures. She studied the contents within, obtaining the medicinal herbs and memorizing the foreign alien-like words that held overwhelmingly powerful purpose. Ever since her journey with this newfound material, she felt as though someone or something lurked behind her, alternating in positive and negative auras. Feeling poised with her new acquired knowledge, Kismet ventured off to her mothers home where she lied in her bed, weakened and obvious that she would soon pass.

Kismet recited those foreign words passionately with closed eyes as she caressed Ophira's skin with oily medicinal herbs, the scent of mint encasing the small bedroom. Ophira sighed in relief, feeling surprisingly chipper and better after the ritual was performed, unknowing the truth regarding what it was. After warm goodbyes, Kismet waved at her beaming mother and promised that she will be back first thing in the morning. Dawn made its presence and Kismet was on her way to greet her seemingly healthier mother, only to be met with Ophira's body riddled with cyanosis and glazed-over hues, lifeless in her bed. Shocked, Kismet attempted everything she learned about Machi on the cadaver, only to be met with failure. With disbelief in her heart she ran to the head of the church, Cordero, breathlessly explaining everything that had happened with hot tears falling down her crimson cheeks, pleading for a reasoning to her mother's fate.

Cordero was appalled and distraught with Kismet learning about the ways of the Machi, and excommunicated her from the monastery, uncaring to the book belonging to the church. He chanted "Witch!", others that heard joining as well and tossing miscellaneous things her way as she ran as far as her burning calves would allow. Alone in the woods, weeping as her palms cupped her reddened face, she would feel a warm presence, the one she started to feel after her Machi studies. Removing her hands and wiping away her tears, Kismet would catch glimpse of a transparent womanlike apparition, the female bowing to her with praying hands before being swept away with the chilled winds.

Writing Sample 2

It wasn't hard to spot Heaven's Tower in the pale moonlight, the slightly wettened leaves shimmering as they rustled with the gentle breeze. Riya Lunnaa squinted her luminous grey eyes, investigating where the guards were stationed at. Spaced out, and not in her favor. Frowning, she rationalized their movements inside of her mind, studying their rotations for a few weeks until memorized. It wouldn't be long until the shifts would switch, and their positioning would be closer, giving her a chance to climb the side of the tower and dive into the slightly opened window.

The Mithra was sent on a mission by a wealthy Elvaan male, Civerion, residing in San d'Oria. He had called upon her in request for the valuable Star Tree Seed, offering a hearty lump of currency if her mission was successful. Who would pass up an opportunity such as that?

Impatience wasn't a trait she held onto, waiting patiently in the confines of a bush a mile and a half away from the tower. The soft hum of the Cardians filled her twitching ears, their wooden wheels scratching the rocky ground as they patrolled. As hoped, a new guard team stepped out from the tower, bidding the others a farewell and goodnight before taking their place.

Riya noticed that the later shift wasn't as keen on patrolling as the others, chatting and joking amongst themselves more than they should be. An arrangement of Dark Knighted Mithra and Tarutaru's huddled together, their chuckling and giggling spiking her legs to summarily dismiss themselves, her calves tightening as she used every muscle in her body to keep as quiet as possible. Just as the towering tree came into view, the fluctuating of armor rustled, the banter ceased. On que, her backside pressed up against the rounded walls, huffing in a breath of air before holding it.

"Did you hearrrr something, Foo?" The clanking of mail approached closer, stopping, then shifting again, this time the sound moving further away than closer.

"I thought I heard something, must be a critter nearby. Now, what happened to her?" The Tarutaru continued to carry on with the story, the lively aura clouding the air once again, deeming it safe to exhale the puff of air residing in her lungs. Taking a glance at the structure of the building, moss and stone was the exoskeleton, making it a perfect combination to use her daggers as climbing utensils. Testing her prophecy, she would grip her weapons of choice firmly. The sweat from the palm of her hands aiding her in sticking to the base of the daggers, using the tip to dig into the cracks of the rocks and moss.

Riya's eyes widened in disbelief, the radiance of the pale blue light shimmered in her hues like sequins on a dress. After all the hard work she put into this mission, it would pay off! Blankets and an arrangement of books cluttered a section of the floor, obvious that a guard was on duty, yet nowhere to be seen.

Damn it!

Writing Sample 3 NSFW

Asha didn't seem to believe her, causing her to bite her tongue from not being as believable as she had hoped, but he would give her another opportunity. The ultimate test to deem her truthfulness. She had this in the bag, winking playfully at him regarding his unique inquire.

"I'm confident that I'll show you more… More than what you've bargained for." His hot breath igniting her skin to tingle, heart racing as the taste of his fingers still lingered on her tongue. With little to no haste her digits entangled around his pants, quickly unfastening them, almost urgently, to release the damned clothing that hid what she really wanted. With enough fidgeting, access was granted, swiftly shaking them downwards to pool underneath his ankles, but another obstacle was in her way – Boxer briefs. A light puff of air left her lips, deeming this some sort of sick joke played on her part.

Writing Sample 4 NSFW

She triggered him to stumble on his words, powerless to even finish what he was saying. The fear inside of her chest slowly began to fade, growing cocky and proud of herself for triggering him. She never openly showed him any sign of gratitude or appreciation to him, always baring her fangs whenever they spoke. To his knowledge, she was nothing but a bitch with no warmth to soothe the coldness she emitted. This had to catch him off guard, and similar to him taking it a step further with his harsh words to belittle her, she now took the reigns and took it a step further with showing sincere admiration. What else would a man want? She had him stalling, but..

His tone wasn't one of aggressive anger, irritation, or bashfulness. Albeit he was trying to show he was unamused; it had a hint of sweetness to it. Juuuuust a hint. But it was enough of a signal for her to recognize a very tiny soft side to him. He really did have various sides to him, other than being cocky and rude, uncaring and selfish. Prism really don't know how to take his reaction; it was deceptive yet risqué at the same time. It caused her face to feel slightly warmer, a faint shade of red painting on her nose and cheeks. His eyes were glaring but had some sort of glint to them. She started to get lost in them, wanting to figure out this difficult puzzle of a person he was. Noticing she held eye contact for too long, knowing she may have gone too far, her head shifted marginally downwards. It was instantly halted when his forehead trapped her own, her head laying against the wall to keep the force strong.

All she could see now was his irises, pupils constricting to some animalistic urge taking over his mind. The tip of her nose brushed up against his from how close he pressed his face against hers. Their lips were too close to comfort, yet never grazed against one another.

"You know you can push him off any minute now, right?" Her conscious sarcastically spat at her, but just like him, her body ignored the roaring thoughts to end this little game of hers to test him. She was delving in too deeply, slowly becoming a victim to her own trap. His breath was hot and saturated as it grazed her lips, and she fought the urge to push her chin upwards to feel that warm breath breathe into her mouth as she yearned to part her lips for him.

Despite her hand still resting on top of his, once guiding it, he moved it by itself, grabbing a feel of her curvaceous ass that was malleable under his palms. Prism couldn't help but jolt in surprise, her leg that was idly resting on the side of his began to coil around it for support and wanting to get a bit closer to him. He felt more human than ever, showing her some sort of desire, acceptance, and taking a liking to her. It provoked her heart to flutter, finally being noticed by him, even though the sexualized part wasn't on her agenda to win over his friendship… but even in this moment, were they something else now, or still harsh acquaintances like always?

Every time he swore at her was obnoxious and annoying, wondering if the man knew how to talk without throwing a "fuck this" here and a "fuck that" there to add a cherry on top. But when he said "...You must feel so fucking sexy wearing that thing…" The curse word shifting into something other than disgust. It made her want to clench her thighs together to subside this mysterious feeling in between her legs. It made her shutter, wanting to know what else the word "fucking" could mean to him.

The rising of her chest grew in speed, finding herself out of breath with what he was doing to her. He played a reverse uno card on her, but it didn't seem like it was out of spite or rebuttal, but maybe…

He pulled away before she could think more on that, almost wanting to groan at him for letting her go, actually feeling protected by him for once, as if she had a different meaning other than hatred to him. It took everything in her to organize herself, acting like she knew he'd fall victim to her trap. She had no way of knowing he was going to react this way though, let alone her own reaction and plans shifting unwillingly to something else.

Listening to his condition, while an index finger pointed at her face in warning, she let out an airy laugh through her nose, her irises shifting to his own then back to his accusing finger. Without warning, not done with her plan yet, she leaned inwards and opened her mouth, as if she were about to tell him the deepest secret ever… but she didn't advance near his ear. Instead, she pressed her upper lip on his fingertip while lashing out her wettened tongue down to his palm, gradually licking it upwards until her tongue touched her top lip. Greedily she guided his finger into her mouth with both of her hands, clasping one around his forearm and the other at his wrist. She sealed her lips underneath his knuckle, sucking his finger lewdly as her tongue twirled around clockwise and counterclockwise, giving him a better idea of what her mouth could do other than talk shit.

She pulled away with an audible pop, leaving his finger to stay there and think about what just happened as the air began to cool the wettened digit.

Last edited:
Untitled.png

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsssssxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI will ʟᴏᴠᴇ you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot starting with your sᴋɪɴ, or your ᴏʀɢᴀɴs, or your ʙᴏɴᴇs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat I will madly love first is your ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ soul
12345.jpg

━━━━ Basics ━━━━

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
I'm kind of picky when choosing partners
I usually post once a week or more/less
Ghost friendly, you don't owe me your time
Hiatus's are posted on my profile
Feel free to tell me your own ideas too
We do not have to do what's in here

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙​
123.jpg

━━━━ Kitten ━━━━

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
F-List

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙​
1234.jpg

━━━━ Samples ━━━━

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Writing sample 1
Writing sample 2
Writing sample 3
Writing sample 4
If you want more samples
Just ask, I can send you some

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙​

• 12313212.jpg

「Playing with Death」

YC, The Reaper, cannot resist the sight of human agony
    "Please, don't kill me! Please!" A symphony to his ears
    He greets a woman, MC, to tell her the end will come in several days
    But instead of tears, she smiles
    "I'm so glad you came"
    He's dumbfounded, yet intrigued
    123.jpg

「Who would've guessed」

YC is a well known detective
    He's on the hunt for a ruthless assassin
    But little does he know
    His girlfriend/wife, MC, is the culprit
    Will he find out
    Or will she run him in circles
    21321321321444.jpg

「My Roomate is a Ghost」

YC moves into an apartment for dirt cheap
    Having nowhere else to go
    But he isn't alone
    MC has been living there for a long time
    YC is the only one who can see her
    ...and feel her
  • booz.png

「Forbidden Love」

Angel and a Demon
    Different races
    Bully's and their victim
    Devil and a Nun
    Rich with the poor
    Anything that is deemed forbidden
    wfrqdaasd.png

「You're Mine」

When a man is severely infatured with a woman
    To the point of going mad, is simply erotic
    Having him be glued down to her every movement
    Keeping track of who she is talking to, and who she is with
    Yet loves and adores her like no other
    Why is this toxic relationship so hot?
    watt.png

「Save Me」

MC is forced into an arranged marriage
    To make her kingdom richer
    While getting her father's wallet full
    Yet, how can YC be so sweet
    And adore her as if he chose her himself
    Maybe this marriage isn't so bad after all
  • 231.jpg

「Likes」

Kemonomimi
    Love/hate

Suspense
    Aftercare
    Fantasy
    Tender/rough
    Breath control
    Con/non-con
    321.jpg

「Dislikes」

Pregnancy
    Instant romance
    Extreme slice of life
    Toilet play
    God modding
    Apathetic opposing
    characters
    Vore
    q23e2q32.jpg

「Pairings」

Angel x Demon
    Devil x Nun
    Bounty Hunter x Bounty
    Royalty x Commoner
    Vampire x Human
    Werewolf x Human
    Bully x Victim
  • 32.jpg

「Fandoms」

Chainsaw Man
    Jujutsu Kaisen
    Attack on Titan
    Demon Slayer
    Spy x Family
    Fruits Basket
    121.jpg

「Games」

World of Warcraft
    League of Legends
    Dead by Daylight
    Overwatch
    Final Fantasy 14
    VRChat
    2321312.jpg

「Themes」

Anime/drawn references
    Slow burning romance
    Original characters
    Tension
    Dark/passionate
    Fantasy
  • twinzz.png

「References」

Clickable NSFW 2 Reference Images

Last edited:
Untitled.png

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsssssxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm feeling 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh, I wish I'd find a 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 that could hold me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNow I'm
𝒸𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 in my room
123123.jpg

━━━━ Basics ━━━━

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
I'm kind of picky when choosing partners
I usually post once a week or more/less
Ghost friendly, you don't owe me your time
Hiatus's are posted on my profile
Feel free to tell me your own ideas too
We do not have to do what's in here

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙​
12221.jpg

━━━━ Kitten ━━━━

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
F-List

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙​
12312312.jpg

━━━━ Samples ━━━━

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Writing sample 1
Writing sample 2
Writing sample 3
Writing sample 4
If you want more samples
Just ask, I can send you some

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙​
ae7d855adda4777c03df1f6e9692eee5.jpg
12321.jpg

c0697c519271a93e4962a9ba3b5bab02.jpg
「Likes」

Kemonomimi
Love/hate

Suspense
Aftercare
Fantasy
Tender/rough
Breath control
Con/non-con
「Dislikes」

Pregnancy
Instant romance
Slice of life
Toilet play
God modding
Water sports
Breeding
Vore
「Fandoms」

Chainsaw Man
Jujutsu Kaisen
Attack on Titan
Demon Slayer
Spy x Family
Fruits Basket
「Games」

World of Warcraft
League of Legends
Dead by Daylight
Overwatch
Final Fantasy 14
VRChat
「Pairings」

Angel x Demon
Devil x Nun
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Royalty x Commoner
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Bully x Victim
「Themes」

Anime/drawn references
Slow burning romance
Original characters
Tension
Dark/passionate
Adoration/possessive
Fantasy

• 111.jpg

「Human x Demon」
    Comic Inspo
    A lone girl, MC, chosen as a sacrifice by the people of her village. It was an attempt to appease a beautiful yet fierce demon god, YC. Our heroine, though prepared to be devoured, suddenly found herself living in the god's mountaintop home. For 5 years (now age 20), the pair lived peacefully together as a sort of family. The god had raised her, protected her, and so she had grown to trust him completely. But one day, a traveler arrived on the mountain. A single word from this traveler was enough to make the girl break one of her promises... the promise that she'd never set foot off the mountain. This sent the god into a rage. He hadn't raised her to disobey him. How could she do such a thing? In his mind, there was only one thing to do now... And she was about to discover just how deeply-rooted his affections truly were.

• q23e2q32.jpg

「Ghost x Human」
    Comic Inspo
    A young man, YC, barley has any money to keep himself above water, drowning in the responsibilities of adulthood. Just when he thought he would end up homeless, he finds an ad for an apartment that listed as dirt cheap. Finding this too good to be true, he schedules an interview to check out the place. To his surprise, it's actually a decent home! Signing the paperwork, the man officially begins to move into his new abode. Soon after moving in, unusual creaking noises can be heard as well as mumbling. Following the sound, he sees a woman, MC, who happens to be a ghost and slowly figures out only he can see her. Instead of fearing the shy woman who is just as confused as he is, the man decides to befriend her. The loneliness of living by himself begins to eat away at him, yearning for the touch of a woman... perhaps the ghostly gal living with him won't mind the companionship, at least just one time..?

• booz-2.jpg

「Angel x Demon」
    A love that is forbidden by the laws of their respective realms. The angel, MC, is a guardian of the Heavens and is tasked with protecting the souls of the departed. The devil, YC, is a powerful demon who is known for his cunning charm and manipulating mortals. A war that has lasted for centuries finally calls upon the two to fight, the two meeting for the first time as their swords threaten to strike at their opponents neck. Despite their differences, they are drawn to each other by an intense force that neither of them can resist. Do they say something that catches the other off guard? Do they share similarities to someone they love? As they spend more time together in secrecy, they discover that they share similarities, but of course their growing relationship would be disapproved by their respective communities. Along the way to end the war and prove to everyone their love, they discover that they have allies in unexpected places and that their love has the power to change the world.

• 231.jpg

「Other Ideas」
    SAO InspiredA basic idea of MC & YC entering inside a newly designed VR world. Soon, we get trapped in the game with an unknown way to get out.We can write about defeating different levels, encountering PVP & friendly players, NPC's, bosses, the works. A lot of ideas can run freely here. I am always open for discussion.
    Playing with DeathYC, The Reaper, cannot resist the sight of human agony. "Please, don't kill me! Please!" A symphony to his ears...He greets a woman, MC, to tell her the end will come in several days, but instead of tears, she smiles... "I'm so glad you came" He wants nothing to do with her, but her fascination for death has only begun...
    Who would've guessed?YC is a well known detective. He's on the hunt for a ruthless assassin, but little does he know is that his girlfriend/wife, MC, is the culprit. Will he find out or will she run him in circles?
    Save meThe Princess, MC, is forced into an arranged marriage to make her kingdom wealthier and get away from her abusive family. While anticipating the Prince, YC, to be ruthless and mean, instead he is so sweet and kind, adoring her as if he chose her himself. Maybe this marriage isn't so bad...
    You're Mine
    When a man is severely infatuated with a woman, to the point of going mad, is simply erotic to me. Having him be glued down to her every movement, keeping track of who she is talking to, and who she is with, yet loves and adores her like no other... Why is this toxic relationship so hot?

• boomz.png

123.png
Frisky feline at your service

🅺🅸🆃🆃🅴🅽
Time zone : EST
Writing Style : Third person
RP Locations : Threads & PMs
Post lengths : 150 - 7,500
F-List

Writing Samples : 1 2 3

Picky when choosing partners
Post rates fluctuate
Ghost friendly
Hiatus's are on profile

ywes.png

• 11111111.jpg

A Malevolent Demon Prince is commanded to lead his army from the Underworld into a battle against the forces of Heaven. In the midst of this cosmic clash, his path crosses with a high-ranking Angel. Unbeknownst to the Angel, yours secretly harbors a desire to relinquish their position in the line of succession for the throne. This hidden agenda leads to his eventual capture. This act alone secures her a promotion, but not all that glitters is gold. She unexpectedly becomes celebrated as a hero by the Gods for defeating the Prince.

With newfound fame, however, she attracts the attention of the male deities who become captivated by her. It doesn't take long before they desire to claim her for themselves.. The victory banquet that elevates her to the status of Archangel reveals that the Chief God intends to wed her as part of his harem, a proposition that, if rejected, could result in dire consequences. Meanwhile, your character languishes in a dungeon, enduring torture at the hands of the gods, while waiting for an opportunity to escape.

During their ensuing battle, your character manages to sink poison into her flesh that was underneath his fingernails, forging a mystical link between them. Until it fully heals, your character gains the ability to whisper thoughts into her mind. Over time, he persuades her to set him free, promising her not just freedom but potentially something far more intriguing

• 111111.jpg
    In a world where the supernatural and human realms coexist in uneasy harmony, a young and ordinary woman, unwittingly becomes the subject of a dark and ancient curse. One fateful night, during a mysterious and arcane ritual gone awry, she is transformed into a powerful and seductive demonic entity, complete with otherworldly abilities. Her newfound existence is marked by confusion, fear, and an insatiable hunger for something she can't quite understand.

As she navigates this unfamiliar and perilous territory, she encounters a charismatic and enigmatic figure from the supernatural world—a creature of the night who is drawn to her, both by curiosity and an unexplainable attraction. Initially, their interactions are fraught with tension and danger, as the supernatural being sees her as a potential threat or ally. Yet, as they spend more time together, they begin to unravel the mysteries behind her transformation and the curse that binds her. Along the way, they forge a connection that transcends the boundaries of their worlds.

As they delve deeper into the secrets of the supernatural realm and work together to break the curse, a profound and passionate romance blossoms between the woman-turned-demon and her supernatural companion. Their love defies conventions, challenges the prejudices of their respective worlds, and ignites a powerful and transformative connection that could change the fate of both realms forever. This story explores themes of identity, love, and the blurred lines between good and evil as two beings from different worlds come together in an unexpected and passionate romance, all while unraveling the mysteries of the supernatural realm they inhabit.

• 1111111.jpg
    Following the tragic loss of her family in a brutal uprising, a grief-stricken noblewoman desperately seeks a way to escape the turmoil of her kingdom. In her quest for safety, she makes a fateful decision to enlist the aid of a charming and capable young broker. Their journey takes an unexpected turn when an unrelenting snowstorm traps them inside a haunting, long-abandoned mansion. As the storm rages outside, the two reluctant companions must rely on each other for survival.

In the eerie confines of the mansion, secrets and vulnerabilities surface, leading to an unlikely bond between the noblewoman and her newfound partner. She begins to see him not only as a resourceful ally but also as a sympathetic confidant. However, unbeknownst to her, the person she believes to be the broker is, in fact, an imposter. The true identity of her companion is that of a notorious and ruthless mercenary, assigned the perilous task of returning her to her kingdom, by any means necessary - be it a warm reunion or a chilling demise.

As the storm rages on, tensions rise, and trust is tested. The noblewoman remains unaware of the perilous deception at play, while the mercenary grapples with a growing moral dilemma. Will the truth eventually come to light, shattering the fragile alliance they've formed? Or will their shared ordeal lead to an unexpected and life-altering outcome for both of them?

• 1111.jpg
    In a land fraught with turmoil, a Princess finds herself a captive, destined to become a living sacrifice in a sinister ritual. However, her captor, a savage and ruthless Prince, begins to experience a growing inner conflict as they embark on a perilous journey through treacherous terrain towards their sacred religious grounds. Amidst the harsh trials of their journey, their destinies intertwine in unexpected ways.

As they traverse the unforgiving wilderness, battling the elements and confronting various obstacles, the Prince's initial resolve wavers. He begins to question the dark path he's set upon and the imminent bloodshed that awaits the Princess. The captive Princess, on the other hand, displays unwavering courage and resilience, even as she faces the looming specter of her impending sacrifice. Despite the dire circumstances and the stark differences between them, a complex and profound connection begins to develop between the captive princess and the conflicted prince.

Their shared experiences and the trials they endure together slowly reveal their humanity beneath the veneer of their roles. The question looms: Will this harrowing journey lead to an unexpected bond of love and redemption, defying the cruel fate that awaits the princess? Or will her blood be spilled as part of a dark ritual, casting a shadow over their tumultuous journey and the choices they make along the way?

• 11111.jpg

In a prestigious academy for wizards and witches, two talented magic students have always been fierce rivals. They excel in different branches of magic and constantly vie for the top spot in their class. Their rivalry is known throughout the academy, and their competitive spirit fuels their magical ambitions. One day, the academy's headmaster assigns them a highly challenging mission: a paired quest that requires their complementary magical skills to succeed. They must venture into a dangerous enchanted forest to retrieve a powerful artifact. Their initial reactions are a mix of skepticism and reluctance, but they have no choice but to cooperate.

As they delve deeper into the enchanted forest, they face perilous creatures, intricate magical puzzles, and unexpected trials that test their abilities and trust in each other. Along the way, they discover that their differences in magical specialization are what make them an ideal team. Their once hostile rivalry transforms into a partnership built on mutual respect and admiration for each other's talents. During their perilous journey, as they navigate the challenges and share moments of vulnerability, a deep and passionate connection begins to bloom. Their budding romance is a closely guarded secret, as they fear the judgment of their peers and the consequences of their feelings.

Yet, their love continues to grow stronger with each trial they face together. As they finally retrieve the artifact and return to the academy as successful heroes, they must confront not only their feelings for each other but also the prejudices of their fellow students and the academy's strict code of conduct. This story explores themes of love, teamwork, and the transformative power of working together, even in the face of rivalry and adversity. As their magical journey unfolds, the two rival magic students discover that sometimes, the most potent magic of all is the love that defies expectations and transcends rivalry.

• If you have an idea that isn't on here, let me know.
    I'd love to create something new together.

Love/hate

Suspense
    Aftercare
    Fantasy
    Tender/rough
    Breath control
    Con/non-con
    Dislikes
    Pregnancy
    Instant romance
    Slice of life
    Toilet play
    God modding
    Water sports
    Breeding
    Vore
    Fandoms
    Chainsaw Man
    Jujutsu Kaisen
    Attack on Titan
    Demon Slayer
    Spy x Family
    Fruits Basket
    Games
    World of Warcraft
    League of Legends
    Dead by Daylight
    Overwatch
    Final Fantasy 14
    VRChat
    Pairings
    Angel x Demon
    Devil x Nun
    Bounty Hunter x Bounty
    Royalty x Commoner
    Vampire x Human
    Werewolf x Human
    Bully x Victim
    Themes
    Anime/drawn references
    Slow burning romance
    Original characters
    Tension
    Dark/passionate
    Adoration/possessive
    Fantasy
213123312.png

2311.jpg

Time zone : EST
Writing Style : Third person
RP Locations : Threads & PMs
Post lengths : 150 - 7,500

F-List

Writing Samples : 1 2 3

Non-Human/Human Male References
Human-Female References
Non-Human-Female References
NSFW References
NSFW 2 References

213.jpg

• png-blueberry-2-by-fania98-dbxmszr-fullview.png
    png-blueberry-2-by-fania98-dbxmszr-fullview.png
    Picky when choosing partners
    Anime/drawn faceclaims only
    Enjoys OOC convo
    Female IRL
    Fantasy lover
    Post rates fluctuate
    Story driven with romance
    Ghost friendly
    Welcoming to different plot ideas
    Hiatus's are on profile

• trtret.jpg
    In a realm where two kingdoms share coexistence, a knight prince and princess, both skilled warriors, partake in spirited sparring sessions, their interactions rife with mutual disdain, leaving no room for genuine camaraderie. The tension escalates to its zenith when the prince discloses the impending arranged marriage. Duty-bound to present a united front, they reluctantly attend a grand ball, but the revelry is shattered as an otherworldly force unleashes havoc. Now, compelled by circumstance, the reluctant pair must bridge their differences, standing united against a common adversary that imperils not just their realms but also the delicate thread of their nascent connection.

• ytttgg.jpg
    In a mystical realm where ancient prophecies unfurl, a masterful swordsman and a gifted mage find themselves destined to unite against an imminent calamity—the impending disappearance of an enchanted forest. Woven into the fabric of this forest's magic is the intricate harmony of four elemental guardians. To avert the looming catastrophe, they set forth on a quest to locate and reunite these guardians, each dwelling in a distinct corner of the mystical realm. Confronting elemental trials and forming alliances with mystical creatures, they diligently restore equilibrium to the vanishing forest. Amidst this perilous journey, an unspoken love blossoms between them. Together, they navigate the challenges of their fantastical world, combating malevolent forces and unraveling the profound significance of their shared destiny.
  • 3434534.jpg
    After losing her family in a kingdom uprising, a grief-stricken noblewoman seeks refuge by enlisting the help of a charming broker. Their journey takes a dark twist when a snowstorm traps them in an abandoned mansion. As they navigate the eerie confines, secrets emerge, forging an unlikely bond. Unbeknownst to her, the broker is an imposter—a ruthless mercenary tasked with returning her to her kingdom. As the storm rages, tensions rise, and trust is tested. The noblewoman remains oblivious to the deception, while the mercenary grapples with a moral dilemma. Will the truth emerge, shattering their fragile alliance, or will their shared ordeal lead to an unexpected and life-altering outcome?
  • yupp.jpg
    In a city hiding its dark secrets, a series of devil-induced murders terrifies the populace. Amid supernatural unrest, an ordinary college girl feels constantly surveilled. Her unease heightens when a mysterious man, an extraordinary devil investigator, appears wherever she goes. Unaware of his identity, he rescues her from a friend-turned-devil. As their fates intertwine, a connection forms in the face of supernatural danger. However, the man harbors a secret—he's a half-devil. Together, they navigate the perilous balance between humans and the supernatural, finding solace in each other's arms.

• rtert.jpg
    In a wizarding academy, two rivals known for excelling in different magical branches are assigned a perilous mission by the headmaster. Forced to cooperate, they journey into an enchanted forest, facing challenges that test their abilities and trust. As they discover the strength in their differences, their rivalry turns into a respectful partnership. Amid the trials, a secret romance blossoms. Returning as heroes, they confront their love and the academy's prejudices. This tale explores the transformative power of teamwork, love, and defying expectations in the face of rivalry and adversity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom