Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB My thread for Dominant Fem chars [NSFW Images]

Flex

Planetoid
If you clicked this you’re already rare. Let me try to gain and maintain your interest

1627935133614.gif

😂 Did it work? Too desperate? Okay I’ll tone it down…or bring it back up in this case.

Alright so, a little about me. If you are too lazy to check my other thread(I don’t blame you, I wouldn’t search for it either), then here’s a brief synopsis. I’m a dude, I’m in my 30’s. I’m in the military so my schedule of posting can go from quick fire, to sporadic across days. If you are a current partner of mine, don’t call me out on my bullshit and post about how I’ve gone missing for longer periods. What matters is I come back! Right?…right.

Before I talk about this thread, if you absolutely have to play the “bratty sub who’s no pushover” I have another thread that simply request Strong Female characters. So if you think I’m awesome but this isn’t for you, I might have another thread for you.

So what am I looking for here? Something different than the norm! I’ve grown a recent craving for more dominant female characters. I’m not saying I want my characters tied up, whipped and forced to eat dog food. No, I’m asking just for YC to be superior to MC. This isn’t just in terms of smut, it’s also in terms of status and position in the story. Hell the smut can just be she initiates it at will, what happens after could be rather vanilla. I’m not actually big on the whole dom/sub sense in terms of bdsm.

Examples of this.
YC/MC

General/Talented Officer under her
Heroine/Accomplice
Ambitious Queen/General
Mafia high up the food chain/Mafia boss
Ship Commander or sci fi general/officer
Succubus(sounds fun)/anything
Evil Queen/Her Death Knight
Sorceress/Seduced Hero

Anyways these are just examples. The ideas are endless as long as it fits this power dynamic. In a nutshell MC will still be a dominant type of man, just not on par with yours. Yours calls the shots.

Disclaimer: I won’t use this as a reason to not push the story along with you. I don’t know if I’m alone in this. But far too often, the more dominant characters writer gets stuck pushing the story constantly and it gets taxing. I absolutely love OOC brainstorming. I’m probably better at splattering ideas all over our OOC chat, then I am actually making sure they all happen. Yeah, I’m also known for that. Write all these ideas, and then we change our mind the second we get there. Wow, sorry for babbling in my disclaimer.

Alright kinks! I have nothing crazy. I love a good plot. I can’t give you a smut to plot ratio, cause it varies. Just know I’ve written smut centric rps, and I’ve written ones where smut happened once in weeks and weeks of writing. I’m flexible with whatever you prefer in that category.

Quick check box to know if We aren’t compatible because you are probably too awesome for me!

1) Do you barely talk in OOC?
2) Do you care less if the story makes sense before you start, and just want to get it going?
3) Do you frequently post 1 paragraph, or more than 7?
4) Do you strongly dislike playing a female with a nice butt? Example
5) Do you have little interest in action in role plays
6) Are you uncomfortable playing less than perfect characters?
7) Did you gain most of your life traits from Anime?
8) If me and the last dudes thread you read both were drowning and you had room in your boat for one…would you save him over me?

If you answered yes to any of these, it appears you’ll be rejecting me soon. Save me the heartbreak please!

Also if you answered yes to 8, screw you and that guy.

Alright I lost where I was going with this. Give me a second.

To Be Continued….

If you ever get busy, I’ll never bother you for posts. As a matter of fact, I’m sure I’ve been ghosted and never once messaged the person to find out why. Life happens, interests change. This is for fun, at the end of the day if you want something else, I don’t need a heads up. But, I’ll thank you if you are kind enough, and ballsy, enough to inform me. Then I’ll block your ass, and tell you I was too good for you anyways(kidding). 1627935133614.gif
Finish strong, give the people what they want!

Back
Top Bottom