Mx Female Short Term Non-Con (Taboo Preferred)

Currently craving some short term non-con. I’m full up on long term RPs at the moment, but having a hankering for some non-con. For more about me and how I approach RP, please SEE MY MAIN POST HERE.

Non-Con Pairings:

Father/Daughter (or step)
Older Brother / Younger Sister (or step)
Abductor / Kidnapped Teen (15-16+)

Notes:

++ RP in PMs only. No Threads or Discord, etc.

++ Short Term doesn’t mean I’ll only be around to RP for an hour then disappear. Just that the “story” will probably be resolved in a couple days rather than a few weeks/months.

++ I don’t expect extensive OOC conversation for short RP, but I do need to be very clear on limits and comfort levels for this kind of RP so will likely check in with you after the first couple posts to make sure all’s well and tweak accordingly.

++ Short term doesn’t mean one-liners. Sorry. Still looking for literate partners.

++ Taboo incest pairings can be step or not. Whatever you’re most comfortable with.

++ In all ageplay situations the younger character must be 15/16+ to comply with site rules and geographical laws.

++ While MC will be rough, I do not engage in extreme brutality or torture. Nothing that cuts into skin or uses a closed first. If you’re looking for a guy to whip you bloody or pull on your nipples with pliers, I’m not that dude.

++ No “hardcore bad endings.” YC may be worse for wear and a bit traumatized when the RP is over, but she’ll be alive, in possession of all limbs, and not in a shipping container on her way to some location out of a Saw movie, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom