Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|~|FxF- Tale Of Domination & Submission |~|

Something Deliciously Dark.

Welcome to my devious lair, look out for the web. I'm Lady Arachnia, or Syd, depending on what you prefer. So, a little information about me first then, I'm British, I'm Female and I'm thirty one. I've role played for many years now and role-playing is a favourite hobby of mine. That being said I always love to try new things and I get bored of the same old routine over and over again. I want to try some new things. I want a theme of domination through the RP. Now I don't mind if the character are romantically involved but it needs to have a real power play. By this I don't mean some gentle spanking or a little bit of hair pulling. I don't mind if it's a case of one character is the mentor and generally more powerful than the other, if they are different ranks within a crime group or mistress and slave I just like some kind of power play there. I genuinely want realistic role-plays that don't have a a lovey dovey theme to them, I want good quality writing that really gives me goosebumps. Give me a good story, interesting characters and plot development and I will reply in kind!

I am hoping for Fxf for a pairing ideally thought I could do FxM if I played the male. (Please some lovely lady help me indulge this craving!)

I can play both roles but really I am looking to have a character on the underside of some hot intimidating fine lady! I could maybe play the Dom but you would need to really catch my interest.

Also a heads up, if we RP in an existing setting I like to play my own characters, I don't play cannon characters.

I am happy to RP over either discord, Threads or Pms

To add me on Discord my name is Spider Sidney#9542

The Kinks

Right, let me throw a few kinks at you that particularly appeal to me. This isn't every kink I like but just a few.

Forced Scenes - This ones a given, all this from a character being forced to dress as the dominant character wishes to all out rape. Even if this ends up leading towards something more consensual.

Public Scenes - If a character is forced out and about dressed like the slut they are then I love it. I also love characters being made to perform or just being beaten where wandering eyes lurk.

Humiliation - My all time favourite, from characters being called degrading names to being forced in to revealing outfits or being used for something as simple as a foot rest.

Branding/ Piercings - What can I say? Seeing a character marked and decorated for their new owners use never gets old.

Violence - With any of my rps some of our characters will undoubtedly be thrown around, dragged by the hair, held around the throat and slapped, it's just going to happen.

Strong Characters - I love a tough feisty character, I'm not one for damsels in distress. I hate virgin helpless princesses and innocent little flowers, they just do nothing for me.

Limits

The only hard limit that I can think of is scat, none of that. There may be more but none are at the top of my mind.

Settings

Random
Demons
Werewolves
Spider Hybrids (Could be in a modern day World of Darkness kind of setting, cyberpunk, sci-fi or even steampunk.)
Romans
Ancient Greek/ Mythological Greece. <3333 (Digging this right now. I don't mind if it's more realistic, if one or both of us are deities or we explore any of the other greek myths. Just love this setting right now.)
Supernatural Monster Hunters
Something Cyberpunk or Sci Fi
Steam Punk (Dying for some steam punk, one I'd be happy being the Domme in.)
Super Heroes/Villains

Films/ Books / Series
Harry Potter World - Major craving right now.
Star Wars
The Boys

Games
Cyberpunk 2077 (Absolutely love this setting for OC's)
Mass Effect
Some kind of Devil May Cry style rp with OC's
World of Warcraft - Own characters are great but I'd consider somethign with either Jaina or Sylvanas!
Divinity
Dungeons & Dragons - (Especially Drow)
World Of Darkness
Resident Evil

Anime
Naruto
One Piece
Full Metal Alchemist

Your Setting

Closing Notes

Honestly what really interests me is some one who messages with a few ideas they had in mind. Don't just say "Do you want to do a demon rp?" Tell me what you might have in mind, what position you prefer to play and maybe an idea for a character you had. I tend to get a few messages but if they're short and bland I really struggle to find myself interested in them. Please, just put a moments thought in to it and entice me and you will have a good long term role-player willing to return that in kind through posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom