Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open Minds (Seeking 1F)

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
So, I've really been craving a Swinger/Partner Swap type of RP recently. Larger, group games don't seem to work. So this time, I am looking for just enough people to fill out the two couples, with a more focused plot to drive things forward.

I would be playing the Husband in Couple 1. I am looking for people to fill in the other roles - the other husband and the two wives.

The setting would be a Tropical Paradise (at least at first).

One of the couples would be more experienced in swinging, while the other is new to it. The couples meet on the plane, the more bold couple starting to get frisky on the plane. The other couple 'imitate' but don't go as far, turned on by the situation. They think little of it after disembarking, but encounter the other couple at the same resort.

As the couples become more friendly, the more experienced will 'encourage' the other couple to experiment - doing things more openly/in front of them, from BJ to having sex in the same room. At some point, they'll encourage a partner swap (like a BJ contest, each wife going down on the others husband to make it fair) before going into a full on sex-swap. Potential for some M/F/F and M/F/M down the line once it gets to this point.

I want to explore how their relationships change through the course of this, how the evolve as people. For a more long term thing, it can be discovered they live in the same area etc.

If you are interested, post here with which role! I am thinking both couples are early/mid 30's but am open!

Couple 1:
Husband - Rat
Wife - Open

Couple 2:
Husband - Open
Wife - Open

My partner and I are considering the other couple.

A suggestion to consider is that we play an older couple, affluent, married a long time. We've never done any swinging, but are trying to rekindle a bit of a spark sexually and have discussed opening things up a bit. No further though. The scene on the plane, so close to this younger couple, was inspiring and arousing. We have much better accommodations than the younger couple and we invite them to see some of the finer parts of the resort.

We are open minded though so this is just a suggestion.

An interesting take. I suppose I need to see whomever wants to be MC's Wife and what their thoughts are.

We are open minded, I'll have my partner post here as well to reserve her spot.

Noted.

I guess what I really need is some one to play the Wife at this point. Not going to deny anyone at this point, want to see the sort of interest and thoughts people have.

Any other takers for this (especially female characters) before I start crunching things down?

Any thoughts on substituting Las Vegas as the destination? I ask because I personally like the idea of the younger couple being on flight to Las Vegas because they have decided to elope and get married in Las Vegas. Those kind of couples can get pretty frisky on a plane.

Newlyweds on a honeymoon instead to a tropical paradise. Kinky and open minded.

@LRDGRat so we have our 2 couples then?

@DonnaSalmer and I playing the older couple and you and @ShyRPer playing the younger?

How is mid to late 30s for the older couple?

Maybe they agree to be witnesses for the younger couples ceremony, after some fun on the plane together, giving them a reason to stay together.

Just bouncing ideas at this point. I can get a character together tonight, if anyone has requests for my character let me know here or DM.

So the younger couple (myself and shy) are a newly wed couple. Pretty open minded. Late 20's. On the way to a tropical destination for a honeymoon, but on a budget so no honeymoon suit for them.

They're going to have some fun on the plane, some of it that your couple will/can witness and get a bit turned on by.

Probably think they'll never see the other couple again, until they both end up in the shuttle to the same resort. At that point perhaps they go for some drinks before checking in - at which point the older couple can 'offer' their nicer place to the younger? I wouldn't mind swapping partners quite easily and at any time, or coming together as a foursome. Staying together can really work towards that and the 'swaps' can go off on little adventures.

So the Vegas thing isn't a go?

Are you opposed to @DonnaSalmer using "Marianne", the same as our other story?

Do you still want to discuss ideas or just get things going?

I'm about ready to get things rolling to be honest. The longer it drags out before starting, the less chance it has to get rolling.

Myself and Shy had been discussing some things in PM instead of filling up the chat here.

Then I won't clog things up with more ideas. Are you setting up a character thread for us then?

It'd be nice if I could actually find reliable people and not people who commit and back out.
ShyRPer dipped as well so I give up.

No more group RPs for me.

If the OP is no longer interested there are similar groups you could jump into or pretty easily revamp this.

Back
Top Bottom