Fx M or F Dazzling Switch

apocalyptic romance

Banned
Banished
Introduction - Basically the first boring part 😒

My name is: Rio

My paragraph limit for myself is between 1-5 depending on the scene

I am also a Switch - (Meaning someone who demonstrates both characteristics and is comfortable with playing either side of submissive and dominant roles) meaning I would love to play one of many female switches against another switch (Male or Female) 😆

(Hidden Message) ⬇️

Rules - Second Boring Part 😒 Sorry

1. Please, do not ask for incest styled roleplays (I don't mind step-siblings)
  2. For the time being, I would prefer if role-plays could be conducted via Pm, please
  3. Strictly no-one-liners
  4. Respect goes both ways ↕️
  5. Share ideas, and background characters (Equal) 50|50
Desired Pairings (Favourites) These are current cravings

The Dark Queen| Rival King| Rival Prince| Rival Knight
Bounty Hunter| Bounty Hunter| Target
Step-Sister| Step-Brother

Female survivor or Raider| Fellow survivor or Raider

Plot Bunnies 🐰 (Small One's) 😆

Title: Thorns Of A Savage Heart

When a kingdom is at risk of losing everything. They must make a choice and seek help from a woman they have banished to the darkest parts of the map. (rumour) has it that she has taken the title of queen. she is also no longer human, she earned the title through blood and sacrifice.

Will a brave king sacrifice himself, or will he send his only son? or even a knight? To slay the queen before his enemy could gain her alliance? The question is will she help or will she burn them all? Dark|Romance|Power Struggle|Fantasy

Title: Good-Bye Yesterday

When the world went shit, people dying and coming back with an appetite for the human flesh.

after 5 years and what was left of the human population was now what was called the little communities or towns that were safely hidden behind the walls they had created.

Outside those walls live the horrors of The Z word and the parts of the human population who lost their humanity and became raiders. Raiders are the darker side of humanity and are blood drunk on killing, stealing, raping, and some groups of raiders are known to practice cannibalism.

Pairing Ideas - Step-Siblings Living in Gated Town, A raider taking pity on a survivor, A survivor helping an injured raider so many possibilities of even two brutal raiders raising hell together.

Title: I Hate You! I Love You

When a dangerous Man or group goes rogue and the police can't help, there is but one other choice to hire outside the law. But who do call in such times? Two of the most dangerous people and skill sets you would need but one problem is they are ex-lovers. Can these two work together before their city is ripped apart or are old wounds still bleeding? But what is this hot tension between the two? Will old love blossom? Or will this be their downfall? Fantasy|Action|Drama|Power Struggle

(Hidden Message) Favourite Food In Message Title

Back
Top Bottom