Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any No more looking

Sunellie

Refined Confidante

Greetings, and Welcome to My Thread!

Thank you very much for stepping into my humble thread!

Before you move on knowing about me and what I can offer in roleplaying, I would like to invite you to read carefully at my 5 rules below. I know this might sound like a pain, but it's necessary to ensure good communication between each other as well as mutual compatibility as in roleplaying partners.

Rules

1. No default 'empty' avatars!

By 'empty' avatar I mean a user avatar that does not have any kind of image or picture uploaded on it and instead having the first letter of the username in the middle filled with a random background. I only chat and roleplay with users who do have an uploaded avatar whatever it looks like. However, just because they have one already it does not mean you would have a pass on my messages; I do check the users' avatars, so bear in mind that.

2. No exchanging of Discord, Skype, Kik, Snap or any other kind of instant messaging in your very first message!

Please do not ask about any of these or any other kind of instant messaging app and/or service if we don't know each other! I prefer to do roleplays here in private threads until we get along with each other. Otherwise, I will simply ignore your message and will probably not be interested in chatting and/or roleplaying with you.

3. Respect me and my ideas!

Please do not try to show any kind of disrespect towards me or my ideas shown here. Chances are I would immediately stop communicating with you with or without noticing you including closing our message(s) threads, even if they just have your message which would obviously show your disrespect.

4. Write a consistent introduction in your first message!

If you decide contacting me please write a consistent message to ensure you acknowledged your interest in roleplaying with me, what are you interested in and what roleplaying style you have. Include at least 2 topics you liked from my thread and your ideas and the reasons for them, your writing style, what kind of characters you like to play as or if you have any original one you like to go by and any other things you want to add.

Generally, the clearer you are in your message the better, but if I don't see such important thing then chances are I would be not interested into roleplaying with you with or without any notice from my side.

5. No ghosting if we barely know each other

Generally, I am friendly with ghosting with my roleplaying buddies. I know, it can happen for us to slip away unexpectedly for a long period of time and not notice we tried messaging each other about how we're doing or want to continue our roleplay(s). It can happen.

However, if you are ignoring such messages from me and you bump your thread or seem to ignore me somewhere else (Discord, Skype, etc.) then I will inform you that I am not interested into our roleplay(s) and eventually put you into my ignore list. It sounds quite disrespectful for me to be into such situation and this is the only option I have to do.

But, if you do not bump or message anywhere else and depending on how much we get along each other, I might either do the aforementioned or just send a reminder message occasionally, depending on whether you really have real life to do, need to take a long unexpected break, or so on. This is only available if we get along well but it would not be the case though.

Generally speaking, if you are nice with me and show me respect, then you don't have to be worried about me calling out communicating with you and you may ghost for as long as you want. Informing me beforehand is appreciated!

Thanks for reading my rules! Now I will show you about myself and everything I do roleplaying!

Hi there, dear reader!

I want to thank you so much for jumping into my thread and taking your interest into it! Inside you will find some genuine unique original ideas to pick from and create a wonderful story or roleplay with my aid or even get some of your own if you wish and even combine each other's ideas, plots, characters and more. The only limits are both our creativeness and of course the legal ones, don't forget that. šŸ˜ But before we delve more into such things, let me introduce myself.

My name is Sunellie, a hobbyist roleplayer and writer in my 20s, and a cat lover as well. šŸ±:) I have a full-time remote job at an IT company and also am a total geek. In my free time I enjoy working out, hiking, swimming, yoga, watching movies and shows and roleplaying online with my friends. I am also proud lesbian who enjoys living her life to the fullest, giving and bringing good vibes and discover new things. I have done many vast and original roleplays with my buddies on Discord and can say I have quite a good experience in roleplaying, character and world building and plot setting. I joined Bluemoon in search of roleplayers and friends who share the same writing skills I do and eventually help me improve them. Currently I am looking to do 1 x 1 roleplays with partners of any gender and orientation (including trans. However, I have some rules for their character's genders which are covered below in the appropriate section called 'Roles'. Basically, if your character doesn't do anything involving their male genitalia everything will be okay, though I'm open to play FxF roles with anyone (including males), FxFuta with me being the Futa and FxM roles with me being the male; I always loved to experiment how it would feel to be the opposite sex (and roleplaying thought to be a good idea for it). Otherwise, I am quite detailed into my writing and my average is three paragraphs per post with slightly more if the story, action or plot piques my interest.

I usually write in third person present tense, can try the other two persons as well but I only stick with the past and future tenses where appropriate in the roleplay's context. I stick with the plot's setting, follow up the narration and adapt to changes quickly. I don't want you to be all that perfect with grammar or spelling, just to play it nice and good and don't be afraid if you ever make any spelling mistakes. We are not perfect and so I do such mistakes and want to apologise if I ever do such stuff. However, if you do write misspelled words repetitively or do any other critical grammar and/or syntax errors then I am afraid we cannot continue communicating with each other as, obviously, there is too much of a difference between our writing styles.

I am located in Europe and follow up the GMT timezone, but I can easily adapt to other time zones including the American and Asian ones. I'm also working remotely and as such I can easily manage my working and free time without any hassle. Currently I'm up to roleplay everyday between 4 - 8 AM GMT (11 PM - 3 AM EST) and 5 - 8 PM GMT (12 AM - 3 PM EST), sometimes even 11 AM - 3 PM GMT (6 - 8 AM EST) and can adapt to other time intervals if it would be necessary and have time and interest to. Of course, I always talk with my roleplayers whenever I will not be available for a short or long time or need to take a break and I expect the same for my future writing partners. I also expect them not to write one liners in their roleplaying posts only when it's appropriate and with my permission (though such thing is very rare), respect the plot, storyline and the action, meaning not to write about things that already happened or will happen but only when it's contextually allowed and not alter the roleplay's context with something coming or appearing all of a sudden without my permission and without having it be allowed into the scene, context, story etc. My post length usually varies around 170 - 1000 words depending on the context. Also, I do not like plots that are just pure smut, there must be a balanced amount of plot into the context; Usually a 1:1 (50% - 50%) and 1:3 (25% - 75%) in favor of plot should be all good. This ensures we can enjoy a spontaneous and fluid roleplaying and writing experience which will benefit us all.

As for ideas and plots, I am very open about them and would love to know what ideas you might have and see how we can do them. Just to let you know that I only do legal ideas, that also means directly, meaning respecting this website's rules, and indirectly, wherever else things are legal. Inside my thread you will find some interesting and wonderful ideas to tickle your fancy, including few original unique ideas of my own. I got a vast selection of ideas, scenarios, storylines, characters, scenes and plots to choose from and alter however we see fit, which include but are not limited to fantasy, science fiction, horror, history, mythology and realism. Usually, I like both scenarios that are built on a solid base and have a strong plotline and also the hot spicy intimate scenes that accompany the former. I particularly like romance plots and also have a thing for darker and horror ideas as well, but you will find that I am also quite flexible and fluid about roleplaying ideas and very adaptable to changes though I prefer to have them being noticed in OOC chatting or before the plot where appropriate.

I also have an already built character I'm usually going about and we can alter her as we see fit should you ever want to and as for roles I can play a various amount of characters, all with personalities and backgrounds of their own and adaptable to plots and changes. The characters can be original or cannon ones and I use all drawn, anime and photograph references, depending on what my partner is comfortable with.

As being acquaintances the first time we meet in here it comes natural to think of a roleplay that is even to us and follows the plotline. This also means that none of us will do any kind of godmoding or play as a Mary Sue or Gary Stu. We both need to get to know each other outside and during our roleplay and taking some first steps is the best choice to get started and brainstorm even more ideas appropriate to both of us, which also includes roleplaying in threads in here.

Below you will find my character sheet with all the needed information, including the NSFW stats.

Sunellie's Character Sheet: Laura Hawthorne

• Full name: Laura Hawthorne
  • Nicknames: Laurie, L.
  • Height: 5'6 ft / 1.7 m
  • Weight: 132 lbs / 59 kg
  • Race: Caucasian
  • Relationship Status: Single
  • Eyes Colour: Light green to hazel
  • Hair Colour: Dark brown
  • Hair Type: Long straight
  • Skin: Milky white
  • Body: Skinny to athletic
  • Tattoos/Piercings: None
  • Pets: None
  • Hobbies: Hiking, tennis, dancing, swimming, reading romantic novels

Background

Laura is a young freshman college student who chose the career of becoming a behavioural psychologist. She's taking her first steps into such by studying psychology in her very first year, quickly learning all the concepts and methodologies involving the behaviours and personalities of the human minds. Laura is quite a shy person, yet formed few friends during her first year but she still hopes to look for more ones to build a solid friendship network. Her grandparents help with her college funding with their own money, after Laura's parents died in an unfortunate car accident just short time before she could take her high school finals. She's also hoping to find a job pretty soon to sustain an optimistic outlook about her studies continuation and gain significant work experience. Currently, she lives in the university's campus and was fortunate to find a decent dorm to make it her own and learn how to take into life as an adult. Laura is still open to welcome any of her friends in her dorm for a hangout or too, but is still unsure if she could have one of them for a sleepover or a permanent residency as she's still acquaintances with them and needs getting to know them more before making a decision. She still feels optimistic about her bright future and hopes that one day she'll become a competent psychologist with a house of her own and a strong network of friends and co-workers that will help with her journey into the life.

Traits

• Overdeveloped sense of observation: Laura can sense how other people are easier through taking in mind their behaviours and personalities, thereby she can act accordingly due to synthesising and analizing such information
  • Strong personality: Laura has a strongly cultivated self-esteem built around her experienced and education, making her understand what is right and what is wrong but also having a strong sense of judgment and rationalization
  • Talented persuader: Laura knows how to convince people into agreeing with certain things even if they look like they would not agree with using her powers and techniques of persuasion for any sentient creature.

Weaknesses

• Feeling betrayed: Laura get very upset if a character betrays me or my judgment, will bring me in a very pessimistic state of mind and find it very hard to step out of it by myself.
  • Made fun of: Laura does not stand being jokingly insulted or made fun of herself, her personality or anything she likes. It significantly devastates her self-esteem, especially if it's done by one or more of her friends.
  • Fragile feminine body: Laura does take care of her mind and body regularly, yet the natural and soft feminine constitution of herself makes her feel physically weaker, especially to the male characters.
Roleplaying Availability: Currently available for new roleplaysCurrent Roleplaying Ideas: 11 | Post length: 170 - 1000 words

NSFW Info (NSFW Warning!)

• Orientation: Lesbian
  • BDSM Preference: Dom, sometimes Switch
  • Cup Size: 36C
  • Areola Size: Small
  • Nipple Colour: Brown
  • Pubic Hair: Shaved

Ticklishness

Chest: 80%
Breast: 93%
Nipple: 95%
Ribs: 85%
Waists: 95%
Belly: 80%
Navel: 95%
Lower tummy: 90%
Thighs: 78%
Upper butt: 78%
Buttcheeks: 70%
Hips: 75%
Calves: 78%
Soles: 90%
Butthole: 80%​

== Laura Hawthorne's Results from bdsmtest.org ==

95% Dominant
83% Rigger
78% Brat tamer
75% Vanilla
64% Non-monogamist
64% Primal (Hunter)
58% Experimentalist
58% Masochist
48% Primal (Prey)
47% Master/Mistress
41% Degradee
38% Submissive
37% Degrader
32% Voyeur
28% Rope bunny
25% Exhibitionist
23% Switch
22% Owner
17% Sadist
14% Brat
10% Daddy/Mommy
0% Boy/Girl
0% Slave
0% Pet
0% Ageplayer​

A few things about my turn-ons and limits

Turn-ons

Purple Colour: Kink or idea I'm currently looking to do the most
*: Ask about my very specific idea involving this if you want!
Yellow Colour: Currently having at least a roleplay involving the kink but still open
Red Colour: Currently having at least a roleplay involving the kink and not looking at the moment

• Breasts Fetish: of course, I love to play with them, but nice and good, like touching, squeezing, worshipping and caressing them and of course teasing the whole areola area and nipples as well; many things to do with them
  • Buttocks Fetish: I like to have fun around with the buttcheeks, squeezing, worshipping and rubbing them and even finger and examine the butt hole that resides in-between them
  • *Belly Fetish: well why won't have this cute body part being played with, touched, tickled, worshipped or even be teased since it holds the womb deep inside it
  • *Navel Fetish: ah yes the lovely belly button; love to play with it all around, rub in it, tickle in, worship and even examine it close and if you say drop hot wax in it. just be careful: it's a very sensitive spot.
  • BDSM: I love being in charge and taking control of my submissive partner, being quite a good mistress myself yet I also get weak in front of a partner who shows a dominant attitude
  • Bondage: I love to tie up and be tied up by my partners, be on a bed, table, X-shaped wood or suspended with the hands tied I all like them
  • Power play: I like to make my partners unable to escape my seduction and vice versa, have them put on restraints or have me being restraint too
  • *Medical play: I love to play as either the doctor or patient in a dynamic or fixed setting. *Deep analysis and examination (especially of the erogenous zones) are always a good choice
  • Wax / Heat play: like to inflict and have myself being exposed to some hat waxing being thrown unto one's erogenous zones and also have flashlights and lamps hovering over them
  • Electricity / current / shock: like to mess around with some *shockwaves running around the body, better if they send shocks to the erogenous zones.
  • Body examination: it goes without saying, but it's also better with erogenous zones, tools and even high tech machinery, even advanced ultrasounds!
  • Clothes fetish: I have a turn on for some certain clothing, which includes
    • Bikinis: two-pieces are my favourite, though I also like one-piece ones
    • Lingerie: lace is my favourite, including bra and panties; corsets
    • Crop tops: cleavages are a plus
    • Athletic clothing: leggings, short skimpy vests, etc
    • *Office clothing: fit black and white suits that are opened, white and light blue shirts, black skirts
  • Foreplay: of course, short or long foreplaying always sounds nice
  • Tantric sex: of course, sex is always good with some hot kisses, smooches and hugs. Afterall, it's the desire to be intimate with one another
  • *Romance: it sounds more like romantic foreplay, love kissing, hugging, compliments, warm soft touches and the like... to give and to receive as well.
  • Seduction: it really works if I try to seduce my character into intimate stuff and the reciprocity works very good with me. Beckoning, erogenous zones teasing and emotional teasing always work as well.
  • Scent play: I like to infuse myself with some lovely scents and have my partner as such, it's kind of a force of attraction I might say
  • Emotional connection: yes, if our characters have a deep emotional connection they share then that's definitely an open entryway to intimate stuff. It's not just all vanilla
  • Accents: love to play around with some British, Australian and even Asian accents, they always sound nice
  • Foreign words: of course, if you say a word and even spell it properly, it might even be good as part of foreplaying
  • Tickling: I adore to being a tickler and a ticklee and love soft and fast paces with the finger(s), feathers, brushes, electric toothbrushes or any other kind of tickling device
  • Peach Fuzz: There's always nice some bit of small hair around the tummy near the belly button, brunette, blond or redhead.
    • *Degradation: like to degrade my partner's other character and have his/hers *insult my body with some thoughtful nasty words
    • Sexual torture: like to get the things more spicy and stimulate some erogenous zones rougher. Nipples and buttholes are a good bet I may say
    • *Fear: love to make others or me *feel frightened physically, mentally and even emotionally. *Words, phrases and even sounds can be frightening too, *even some appropriate scary music can drive me crazy.
    • Dark mages: Like to be or see persons who have dark magical powers and use them against other characters
    • Demons: Like to see, hear and feel such nasty creatures, even them touching bodies or even possess and mess inside them
    • Witches: Same as the dark mages, but with arcane magic, cauldrons, curses and even anatomy too
    • Possession: love to see and hear scary creatures and things who can also possess characters and make them behave or do certain things such as being more seductive or tease the other into things
    • *Suspense Play: I love getting terrifyingly excited about things, be them naughty, dark, or depraved
    • Ghosts: Same as obsession but with scary ghosts who can easily possess people who they choose
    • *'Bugging': hmm what this thing means? well, it means inserting something inside one's body, usually a tracking device or strange insect, and thereby the person would be 'bugged'. Most of the times this tracking device would be a techno-organic worm that will go in through the belly button (AKA 'Navel Bugging') and stay resident in the host's stomach but it could also be Anal Bugging, entering into one's anus and staying in or even Breast/Nipple Bugging where the thing will go inside the breast through the nipple and stay in.
    • Hentai: I like to experiment with hentai things, such as tentacles coiling and going inside bodies or even insects and leeches explore around and inside
    • Aliens: Love to have strange creatures having a peaked interest about me and body, whether they look like typical aliens, are human like, or are totally disguised as humans
    • Oviposition: I love to know some things want to deposit eggs somewhere into the body.
    • *Parasites: I love to have a strange organic thing taking one or my body as a host, messing with things in there but not be able to kill me or any other character even if it would sound like such
    • Insects: Love to have all sorts of worms, bugs, spiders, snakes, butterflies and any kind of small insect-like things being crawled unto my partners body or unto mine and if they happen to be able to tease erogenous zones or even go inside them or even into the body the better
    • *Infections: As with parasites, I like to have my partner's or my character's body being infected with all sorts of stuff, but not too much heavy painful diseases and some can even make one feel more horny unexpectedly without having them be as such
    • *Shrunk people: like to have my or other characters being shrunk down and explore one's body from outside or inside for special purposes such as research and even curiosity if you put it as that
    • Scars: I like to make scars for my partner's or my character's and maybe they'd even play an important role in the plot. My favorite are scars around the neck, waists, tummy and chest areas and though I don't want them to be like a vampire's stamp I won't mind if a bat does the scar or even get an infection in me from it.
    • *Anatomy Horror: explicit descriptions of certain organs in peril (especially sexual ones), unknown organisms melding and infecting deep into the body, examined with special devices, popping up on screens with many explicit stats, numbers, and percentages (color spectrums are a bonus) and body probing functions too
    • *Horror Music: Accentuates feelings and emotions sometimes
  • I also have some more unusual fetishes that I call them Experimental Fetishes and would like to try them out and see if I like them (Warning! The following kinks contain references of nasty odors and scat):
    Olfactophilia/Stink Fetish: I happen to like smelling some nasty stuff, but not too extremely stinky (e.g. trash), but good enough, such as sweat, vaginal and anal dirt and even *belly button lint, with the exception being I don't like stinky breaths
    *Eproctophilia/Fart Fetish: I like hearing and even smelling some farts, short or long in almost any kind of context
    *Coprophilia/Scat: I would really like to experiment with scat and get involved into such toilet play, maybe as part of an experiment or encouragement

Limits

• Underage, incest, non-con, necrophilia, voyeurism
  • Phallic penetration to self/Being penetrated with a penis, dildo or vibrator: I'm sorry but since I am a lesbian myself I just don't like any phallic activity being done to me or my body
  • Vomit
  • Excessive violence
  • Excessive blood & gore
  • Vampires / Vampirism / Blood sucking: I am not into anything involving vampires or anything they do, including any kind of blood-sucking creature
  • Amputations
  • Death
  • Furries
  • Food play
  • Bestiality
  • Fatting, belly bulging
  • Choking
  • Breath play
  • Fisting
  • Beating
  • Hair pulling

Roleplaying Elements

Purple Colour: Scene I'm currently looking to do the most
Yellow Colour: Currently having at least a roleplay involving the scene but still open
Red Colour: Currently having at least a roleplay involving the scene and not looking at the moment

Themes

Scenes

• Modern
  • Realistic
  • Slice of life
  • Sci-Fi
  • Horror
  • Historical​
  • Mythology​
  • Post-apocalyptic​
  • House / Apartment / Penthouse / College Dorm / Hotel Room / Tent / RV / Bedroom / Erotic Bedroom / Bathroom / Pool
  • Doctor's Office / Examination Room / Research Room
  • Counselor's Office
  • Elevator
  • Model/Singer/Dancer's Personal Room
  • Beach / Lone Island / Forest / Groove / Natural Garden / Mountains / Cave / Mine / Ancient Ruins / Ancient Temple / Ancient Tomb
  • Dungeon/ Sex Dungeon/BDSM Dungeon / Alchemy Lab / Mage's Lab / Torturer's Room / Prisoner's Dungeon / Dark Castle / Haunted House
  • Interrogation Room
  • Spaceship/Alien spaceship /Alien Examination Room / Foreign Planet/Uncharted Planet/Big Asteroid/Planetoid
  • Car / Train
  • Post-apocalyptic Hideout, Outpost or City​

Plot Ideas
Note: Pairs are in any order, with the left ones tied to my character(s) and the right ones to my partners'. The kinks repressent the general kinks focusing on the plot.

Purple Colour: Plot I'm currently looking to do the most
Yellow Colour: Plot having at least a slot taken but still open
Red Colour
: Currently having at least a slot taken for the plot and not looking at the moment

1. An unforgettable vacation
Tourist Guide x Tourist | Romance, Adventure, Relationship Building

MC would be a tourist guide who will show you the important landmarks and attractions of a large tropical island with lots of large beaches, waterfalls, natural peaks & mountains, dense jungle forests and a big city with many amusements parks, malls and art. During YC's vacation and stay on the distant island, your guide will not be just a typical person who will tell about historical places and show you around: she will be like a friend to you; she will show you the best beaches to tan your body on, the best nightclubs in the city, the best bikini fashion trends on the entire island and most importantly, she will not demand any compensation from you. Rather, she will try to bond with you during your vacation, she will make sure you truly enjoy it, and that you will have the best memories ever. She will even put sun tan on you, gently spread it along your delicate body, and will then make all those memories coming true in either hers or your bed. You will both have an intimate affair for the time being, or it can make things go further if you really like each other.

2. Essential Intimate Knowledge
College Students | Romance, Relationship Building, Intimate Exploration, Body Examination, BDSM, Fetish Play

Our characters would be college students in a prestigious university that has few other extra courses that the students need to choose at least one of. Seeing there's not too many interesting options, YC and MC both choose a subject that was fairly new to them and academic community, but it would truly benefit for the education of the college students: 'Advanced Sexual Education'. Although our characters would have their own opinions about this subject or whether is an actual optional one that many students though it to be the only easiest one of them all, they will still have to make a project significant for the subject being. The thing is, all the project must be done with two people, or as the professors say two 'partners', because the goal is to write an essay about their intimate sexual experience or any other they had with another sexual partner. There is no gender limit as to which partner to choose to write for this project and it will have a better score if both of them will write how unique their experience was, what fetishes, kinks and naughty stuff they did and used and how this affected their relationship.

3. The Two Cute Steps
College Student x Sex Education Teacher, College Students, Roommates, Friends, Strangers | Romance, Relationship Building, Intimate Exploration

This is a realistic modern plot where either MC or YC characters is either a college student, friend, acquaintance or student and then it meets another stranger, friend or even roommate and sex education teacher which will tell they have an attraction towards them (or need some 'special' help for the teacher role) and asked if they could have a hangout with at either their house, place or anywhere else (or asked about private tuition for the teacher). The other character agrees with the offer and prepares to visit the former one, where it will found out about their attraction and will agree to go intimate with them and do all sorts of fun intimate things, depending on what they both decide with (for the teacher one, it will agree to give the college student a sex education lesson of our choice which could go with body touches or stimuli of any kind).

Now this plot could also have plenty of role and scene fits which all are into my 'Roles' and 'Scenes' sections, but generally there will be two people who smoothly get to know each other a bit to lead into a sort of one-night stand that could either be as such or trigger an intimate relationship for each other. For instance, they could both end up in a lonely island unable to get any contact from anywhere outside or stuck in an elevator for good hours and as a last resort of trying to fulfill their lives they both agree to go intimate as best they can, knowing they would either be stuck on the island or the elevator forever. Or as for the post-apocalyptic setting, it could be a loner exploring the great wasteland and finding out someone lost who they feel an attraction to and either try and go intimate with or head them to an outpost and setting where they will try such in there.

4. More than just a Fan
Fan x Singer/Actress/Model/Dancer | Romance, Relationship Building, Intimate Exploration, BDSM​

YC would be a fictive famous singer, actress, model or dancer and MC would come to one of her fan meetings to get an autograph from her and eventually a couple of pictures. However, MC's attraction towards your YC would be so much she would even try and flirt with her even during her breaks when she would wander around and actually looking for some fun. This could be a perfect moment for MC to confess her attraction towards YC and it would eventually lead to a strong bonding between each other which could lead to them going to a locked room or even at either YC or MC's place to have some intimate fun, and their relationship could even go further and develop a secret deep romantic friendship between them.

5. The Filthy Multiverse
Human/Alien Female/Goddess x Human Female | Kink Exploration, BDSM, Bondage

This one is about my character having the ability to alter and control the universe and beyond however I see fit: making any woman obey me and do as I say, explore planets, galaxies, universes, multiverses and even summon creatures from Heaven, Hell or other realms, create worlds and events however I see fit, make more exotic paradises and havens, combine human female DNAs with some other sexy species to create something new or even go back in time and show the Egyptian women some bikinis or hook up with Britney Spears in her 20s or go into the future where I meet the nowadays women looking more beautiful than ever and open for virtual sex.

6. Nanoexperiment
Scientist x Volunteer | Body Examination, Medical Play, Shrunk People

This is another sci-fi modern realistic plot in which the humans successfully found how to shrink objects and themselves. This discovery can lead to many discoveries and aids for the human race, though one of them is to discover and analize the female body more 'closer' and in consequence an approval is made for a secret project to have YC or MC be a scientist being shrunken down to the sizes of an ant and conduct a study of a typical human female's body.

This study can go any way we want, from short and summary to long and more thoroughly, and it can involve almost any part of the body, especially the erogenous zones and not just seeing them closer but also notice how they interact to different stimuli and how they function.

7. The Silk Dynasty
Human/Alien Female/Goddess x Human Female | Kink Exploration, BDSM, Bondage, Romance, Relationship Building, Intimate Exploration (Optional: Possession, Bugging)

This idea can happen in the ancient age or alternative prehistory where either typical women or those having special public functions encounter another woman who proposes something of an intimate experience: it could either be a personal affair or just essential sexual needs to be fulfilled. Either way, the proposer will get wild with the former and will show certain moves never seen by any goddess before. Even she can be an alien and use sexual or dangerous methods to influence the other woman or spread an influence of women to be open to love each other, maybe a parasite, hypnosis, sigil or mark. Or even a tribe of women being cast with a curse to be submissive or a harem being controlled and forced to extract certain women's liquid arousal or lactation for influence or preservation.

8. Extraterrestrial Humanology
Abducted Human Female x Female Alien | Body Examination, Medical Play, Bondage (Optional: Romance, Relationship Building, Intimate Exploration, Kink Exploration, BDSM, Possession, Bugging, Parasites, Oviposition, Fear Play)

This sci-fi plot is quite straightforward: MC or YC will be a human female is captured by some aliens of any kind of race and their goal is to either study the said female or to have her for their unusual experiments which may include implanting alien eggs, probes or even parasites inside her (even 'bugging' too), study her erogenous zones and/or how she gets aroused using different kind of verbal, physical, visual and even emotional stimuli, maybe even having one of the aliens turning into a human female itself. It is up to us what the aliens do to the human female's body and I also have many suggestions involving this as well.

This idea could also have a more fantasy maybe even realistic setting instead of sci-fi, which it would be called
Arcane Humanology. In this type of plot, there could be either a mage, dark mage, witch or any kind of fitting character that will have a prisoner locked in a dungeon, castle, alchemist's lab or any kind of scene or room fitted for such fantasy plot and cause unusual experiments to the prisoner's body. This could go from sexual torture, to magic alterations, conjurations, alchemy experiments and even verbal degradation (I would be up for some fear, dark curses inflicted into MC's body and bats or even 'bugging' involved too), the choice is ours which elements to include and which of both these plots we could play.

9. The Stinging Bait*
Secret Agent/Spy x Prisoner | Body Examination, Medical Play, Bondage, Bugging, Parasites, Fear Play

This is a sort of sci-fi realistic modern setting that could also have some horror elements. The premise is that MC or YC is captured by a secret agent, interrogator or someone who wants to know the location of a person who did wrong to their organization or the organization he or she is working for, and so the captive is the only person to know exactly where this wanted person is located and needs to extract this information from. The captive refuses to reveal the location or any allegiances of said troublemaker and in consequence it will have being implanted into their body a sort of 'tracking device' that can have any form, shape or properties, but essentially it will act as a tracker that will eventually be extracted before its host will meet the target person.

As a form of erotic, the device could be implanted somewhere near or even inside an erogenous zone and even be able to stimulate it or them somehow and even multiple devices can be implanted in similar places as well. And also thought as a form of horror the tracker(s) could also contain something that will make sure the host will actually meet the person and not abandon the scope of the agent/interrogator, maybe something involving fear, arousal or even infection, but this will not alter the host in any way, just to make them meet the wanted person successfully. However, upon on the way to the target, the host will have one or more friends accompanying and one or all of them will know they are being tracked down and will attempt to extract and dispose the device(s) from the host's body.

It can go nice and easy or more complicated, maybe with some suspense, fear of failure and an irreversible action the tracking device(s) will do to the host's body if it detects being extracted, but eventually the tracking device(s) will be extracted and successfully disposed without causing any warning to the agent/interrogator, or it can actually do and cause something to the host's body that will cause trouble to her, her friends and the target and thereby they'll have to be cautious and eliminate the influences of the agent/interrogator and dispose the tracking device(s) in the process too. The plot can have some action, suspense and even fear and investigation, but it can go as we want if we will brainstorm something about (I would love to involve my 'bugging' and/or clothing fetish if it's possible, but not necessary).

10. The Repulsive Scourge*
Friends/Strangers | Bugging, Parasites, Fear Play (Optional: BDSM, Intimate Exploration, Kink Exploration)

This is a modern realistic horror idea where a small ancient demonic creature or demonic soul was secretly summoned by a dark cult with the goal of influencing the world with their dark vision of slavery and old times rituals. In order to achieve this. the creature was granted MC or YC to have her as it's host and the plot could come into two ways:

1. The creature will get from woman to woman, preferably getting inside her body through an erogenous zone, and try to hatch its legs to breed more creatures of its kind to pass on more women, but the thing is there is a curse upon the creature which it won't let it reproduce itself into the women's bodies so it can replicate itself into other women. The creature and the cult have no idea about such curse and this causes the creature to only be able to get inside and possess only the host it's currently into.

With this in mind, the host woman gets in contact with another and the creature influences her so it can easily get inside the other's body after laying some eggs inside the formal which will quickly be destroyed and will never hatch. Upon possessing the latter woman, the former goes back to her normal self and soon finds out the other is possessed and finds a way to take out the creature inside her and destroy it.

2. The creature will stay inside the host's body and possess her to follow the influence of the cult and capture more women to be her slaves and order them to do as the creature wills. However, there is one woman who somehow finds out the former is not herself and then finds out she has the creature in her and tries to take it out of her and destroy it.

Now these paths could themselves go any way we want, from going intimate with our characters to just stimulate the zone or erogenous zone of the body which the creature will go out from and the possession process could also be altered, or the first possessed character could be re-possessed and get into complications which could make the disposal of the creature more difficult or almost impossible (I would also love to involve my 'bugging' fetish if it's possible, yet still not necessary).

11. Pleasure Island*

MC would be either a human or an alien that gets a unique ability to alter the universe as she/he sees fit. This would also mean of using the power to capture any woman MC wants and get them wherever he/she wants, even and putting them in a distant island where they feel like they're safe, but they're actually controlled by MC at her/his wish. The island could be a big secluded one, having lots of climates, cities, and places where the women could live their lives and be the desire of MC, one of them being getting into romantic relationships with the 'citizens' of the utopic island and would do the best to get to their hearts.

12. Sexeducation

MC would be a young freelancer in her 20s who one day decides to contact another therapist to share her thoughts with, or MC could go on with a sex therapist or try to learn some stuff from a sex education teacher for adults.

For the therapist ones, she would come to one of their session where he tells them about her exact sexual urges and asks if they are normal. I am thinking that somehow she would be open telling MC about such things being normal and once he shares few more explicit things she would offer to help her with them, either there or at one of them's place. From there, things would escalate from more explicit stuff to maybe forming either a special or intimate relationship with each other.

For the teacher ones, MC would tell them she's having difficulty understanding some subject and will ask them to have a private tutoring session with them. As above, things could escalate and both finding themselves either in a nice intimate situation or just forming a sort of intimate relationship with.

(Warning! The following idea contains ideas about nasty odors and scat)
13. Something More Different and Unusual
Friends/Strangers or Fan x Model | BDSM, Intimate Exploration, Kink Exploration, Scat, Fart Fetish, Stink Play (Optional: Romance, Relationship Building, Bondage, Body Examination, Medical Play, Bugging, Parasites, Fear Play, Possession, Oviposition)

This one involves scat, farts and stink play and would involve either two friends, strangers or even a model and her fan stuck on her changing room for the rest of the night due to the alarm system of the building locking the doors automatically after hours and unable to find any way out. They would have the opportunity to have a unique night where they can free themselves and enjoy unimaginable great pleasuring that would also involve using a toilet in a bathroom or somewhere more appropriate to help each other poop and examine their fecal load after, even using machines and natural reactions to the filth such as shrinking their nose. They could also emanate some flatulence of various filth and intensities for pleasure or research and even have or make certain areas unto their body have disgusting mild or strong odors such as sweat on the pits, dirt on the soles and even a smell of filth and poop in the belly button with or without lint.

Few Last Words

I am so glad you took your time to read through my thread and I thank you for. I hope that some of my ideas fancied your curiosity and if that would be so I would invite you to send me a private message, add the word teelezedee written correctly and tell me which ideas you loved and why and even kinks we both share and why, otherwise I will not regard your introduction, no matter how proper it sounds like. I will try to respond the soon we can so please have some patience if this would ever happen.

Thanks for reading!
:)

Last edited:
Fourth bump, updated some info about my roleplaying availability.

Sixth bump! I am back after a long hiatus and completely revamped my RT with better descriptions, plot ideas and a neat character sheet.

Seventh bump! I am still looking for some nice roleplayers and forgot to mention I updated my rules section as well.

Ninth bump! I made few modifications regarding my rules to state my ideas clearly.

Bumping! I improved my request thread with more easy to access sections and included my F-List for additional info.

Bumping again for now. Added a roleplaying availability status and a counter for the number of roleplaying ideas I have.

I'm up for more roleplaying now! Mostly looking for some romance, naughtiness and even something horror and out of ordinary, maybe thoughtful too. I also changed my intro and rules to be more readable.

Heya! I am now accepting shorter roleplays for the time being with more straightforward context and made bit more readability changes;

Still looking for something nice, fun and meaningful, even something more depraved, horror and out of the ordinary.

Opening again for exploring, experimenting and fun. Added a bit of info and pairs & general kinks for my plots.

Particularly craving the romance, meaningful, the horror, depraved and out of the ordinary. Experimentals will be completely fulfilling my goals.

Another call out, especially for those who are experienced and want to be part of a personal journey of myself.

The ideals were not changed from previously.

Back again.

I might like something with a beach setting.

Or something more like an alien abduction and examination.

Up again! I've added few more plots, some which require advanced literate roleplayers. And patience.

Back again. I added some more info about my more complex ideas.

Lately been looking for a nice romantic and even dark horror idea.

Back
Top Bottom