Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Down the rabbit hole, resurrection (lit male inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawhiterabbit

Super-Earth
It has been quite a while sense i have been on my beloved blue moon, but I hope she has not forgotten me completely, Welcome all and please enjoy.

To tumble up, to tumble down
to fall perpetually all the way round
hitting ground with a mere splat
In wonderland you are a simple matter of fact

Welcome all to the twisted world of wonderland, I am your literate host The white rabbit. as it said above in the thread I am in search of all females literate nothing more then that. I not going to bother with long winded threads of what I am looking for but I will make it simple. I am here for smut filled plot driven roleplays of any kind I am comfortable in doubling in roles and I don't much care what role you decide to stick me in. I am more submissive then dominate but depending on the experience of my partner and our chemistry I can play a MEAN switch. I don't have limits so when and if you decide to contact me just tell me plainly what you are looking for, what fetishes if any you wish to experiment with. In saying that I will be waiting for your messages intently.

This is the part where I lied, I am going to make this a long winded and probably annoying thread listing and I might as well list my favorite fetishes I would love to role into any and all plays. As a side note I would like to say if you want me to play a dominate role, for the love of god don't be a sniveling little spineless bitch, I don't mean to sound like a dick but I lose interest in a role play like that almost instantly. Another thing, if we role a play and it starts out perfect, pristine and other wise beautiful story, lets keep it that way because if one degenerates into smaller and smaller replies filled with less and less word selection I am out and at that point I probably wont tell you why I left. I know I sound like a ass, and its true I am but I hope when I am playing with someone that they are just as enthusiastic as I am about writing, this does not mean I don't understand writers block, it is the bane of all writers existence so I can give you that one just tell me your brain went *sizzle dead*

Do's
furry,anthro and any in between.
incestuous pairings.
Futa (yes, ill admit it I am a futa freak)
anal, oral and vaginal of course.
excessive semen and macro.
size differences (what can I say I like taller women)
BONDAGE, and that ranges from soft to hard.
Toys of any type.
More to be added when I think it.

DONTS!!! (and I lied I have one don't)
Scat play, sorry if you want this im out.

Re: Down the rabbit hole. (lit male searching for lit female)

Free Bump

ps...do you have a Rabbit Hole or F-List I can browse?

Re: Down the rabbit hole. (lit male searching for lit female)

No, to be honest I dont if your interested I would be very interested in answering questions.

RE: Down the rabbit hole. (lit male searching for lit female)

Alrighty then overhaul time, its been quite a while sense i frequented this site but heres hoping we can get this up and running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom