Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F I'm taking over your life (blackmail, dub con lesbian juicy goodness ---> Seeking both M and F players) NSFW

Sapphicsophia

Meteorite
New and ready to tango. Just going to pop a play idea here and see how it goes. I write around 3 to 5 paragraphs for each reply and seek for players who do the same. I don't mind your RL gender as long as you can write a good character.

Looking for:
Anyone who can play as either a dom or a sub. If you're writing as the dom, then I'll be the sub and vice versa. I'm a switch.

Plot:
I'll divide the characters into A (the dom role) and B (the sub role).

A and B have been best friends since childhood, originating from the same home town. A is a few years older than B, so A had moved on to the big city first. When B planned to move to the big city, A offered her place for B to start off. Though they have been best friends for years, A had always harboured feelings for B. The dark city life had also transformed A, exposing her to the bdsm scene of which she had grew fond off. With the two of them staying in the same house, it took little for A to gather enough video evidence using hidden cameras to blackmail B into being her own toy.

Having a big kink on public humiliation, A makes B work in the restaurant where A works as the supervisor. In doing so, there will be plenty of opportunities for public play in the restaurant while private play is reserved for when they are in the bedroom.

Ahegao
Food play
Lots of foreplay
Multiple orgasms
Sex toys
Sexual exhaustion
Sexual frustration
Strap-ons
Sweat
Stuckage
Anal sex (giving and receiving)
Anal training
Enemas
Rimming
Anal fingering
Anal virginity
SQUIRTING
Tribadism/Scissoring
Ass to mouth dildo play
Face fucking
Face sitting
Eating out pussies
Saliva
Non-con
Dub-con
Public humiliation
Forced clotheswearing
Spanking
Caning and whipping
Crying
Sexual pain
Caging
Lots and lots of pet play

tumblr_nmtr0aX0Ej1sc1xpxo4_1280.jpg
DANVj_fVwAAffnt.jpg:large
x_art_kaylee_angelica_so_close_together_16_sml.jpg
photo-BDSM-GIF-Lesbian-102532479.gif
tumblr_mlzgo4E9Gi1s7u3gao1_500.gif
Lz4adVq47_HxtLuEdjMqUW5Wo0gDn_jEKUzPZuBQPXjbKylMHmpDO_06S3-sWglHbW-IdMD0nTH77P-o-eeFiV5LR5NBt6TmDuZzBji008M
fuckinginsalem-jac12-d21b5a.gif
PetPlayBanner.jpg
lusciousnet_lusciousnet_pet-play-and-bondage-31_1481660520-jpg.png
CovwpIBWYAAMWqr.jpg
tumblr_o6lnnqWAwi1uykubso1_400.gif
Zwr2qNFXwYQ4mFM2g02EO2ykj50P9kbqfxxhhwJpQ8I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom