Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game of Cat and Mouse (Male LF Inque)

I'm looking for someone to play as the DC villain Inque, or at least someone with the same set of powers. Just like the actual character, it will be a villain who mainly is breaking in places with maximum security in order to steal the highest valued items she can get to. Of course these things awakens the attention of the police, with one criminal investigator being put on the front of the case to catch the thief.

Getting a chance to be one step ahead of her, he attempts to lay a trap for her, only to find out just how strong her powers are. It is the first time anything has caught the villain off guard, and it interests her. So much that she decides to play around with her new perpetrator. Starting by teasing him while choking him and putting him in the trap, she then stalks him to try and once again be one step ahead, and plan out ways to get some alone time with her newest toy.

Even knowing that he probably can't win against her, MC doesn't stop chasing her. The humiliation of being put in his own trap has lead to him being obsessed with catching her. He won't rest until he actually beats her, once and for all.

We can discuss kinks and limits, along with personality of the characters. The biggest thing for me is an understanding of the powers Inque has, and how they can be used to fight, infiltrate and even in sexual ways.

Do PM me if you have any interest in this.

Back
Top Bottom