Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Virtual Museums and Tours (Suggestions welcomed)

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
In fact, they are encouraged! And they’d be greatly appreciated!

I have never seen the ladies I care for so interested and invested in anything in most of the years I’ve been working at this home.

About a week ago, I signed up for a virtual planetarium tour through U of M’s Museum of Natural History. It was scheduled for today, unfortunately they had to cancel the virtual tour. The ladies were excited, then bummed at the cancellation.

I hit YouTube and found a virtual planetarium tour. They were excited again and paid such close attention. Then they wanted more.

Since I walked into work at 4pm, they’ve been watching various virtual tours of various museums and such on YouTube on my laptop. I and my coworker have been listening to them talk amongst each other, very animatedly about any particular part of the tour (which they usually don’t converse with each other like this on the daily), we’ve been hearing them get super excited about some of the exhibits being shown on the screen.

It’s something different than their usual Tv watching and they’ve been all over the world today at the stroke of a few keys.

I work a double at least once a week, so I think I’m going to start bringing my laptop with me on those days I’m here at 4pm and letting them watch some virtual tours, they seem to really, really enjoy it and it breaks up the monotony of their day to day.

As I said, suggestions most definitely welcome. Obviously no suggestions that aren’t work safe. Lol I’d like to keep my job.

Anything particular they like?

Anything particular they like?
Oh, they like all kinds of stuff. They were thoroughly enraptured by a few aquariums and just general museums. They watched a virtual tour of the Titanic museum and loved it. But I will definitely check some of these links out and see what strikes their fancies tomorrow.

Not a museum but still a very unique and amazing place, and given this doesn't cost anything what you got to lose huh? A place called Montsalvat in Victoria Australia. It was built in the 1930's as an artist's retreat. It is just amazing and looks like it should be in France.

Back
Top Bottom