Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F sephira's writing preferences

sephira

Meteorite
9778ce5a-9eff-439f-820f-5cb1830cff8b.gif

π–Žπ–“π–™π–—π–”
_____

While I roam around the site, snooping around the threads and figuring out how everything works here,
I think it would be a good idea to be a little bit productive and create my first thread. Maybe I will find
some same-minded people, who would like to create a story with me and I will start my first roleplay

sooner than I think.
_____

π–†π–‡π–”π–šπ–™ π–’π–Š:
I prefer to be called Sephira because I don't feel like sharing my real name yet.
I'm currently studying, I have a full-time job, which means that through the week
I'm pretty busy. However, I'm free most of my weekends.
Despite the fact that I'm new to the site, I'm no stranger to roleplaying. I have
been roleplaying and writing for as long as I can remember. I was on hiatus for
quite a while, but after a long time, I decided to get back into my most loved hobby.

π–œπ–—π–Žπ–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–•π–—π–Šπ–‹π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜:
❁ I prefer writing in 3rd person, although if my partner is more comfortable with writing in 1st, I wouldn't mind writing in either.

❁ Details and length is important to me. I try to write at least two paragraphs per reply, I try to make them detailed and
interesting. I will expect the same from you. Of course, I understand that depending on the scene, what's happening in the roleplay, the
length, of course, can and will vary.

❁ My native language isn't English, but I try to have somewhat decent spelling and grammar. I still tend to make mistakes,
so feel free to correct me.

❁ Regarding frequency, I try to write whenever I can. Trough the week, my replies can and probably will be slower. However, I will
catch up on everything on the weekends.

❁ When it comes to starting a roleplay, I'm very flexible. If you like, we can do characters sheets, plan out the smallest details to make sure
that we stay on the script through the whole roleplay or if you are a more impulsive person, we can literally exchange a few simple ideas and
suggestions before jumping straight into writing.

❁ My timezone is GMT+2.

❁ I'm open to writing in PMs and in threads, although I prefer threads since it means my private messages won't be flooded with replies.

❁ Erotica to story ratio: 30/70. Writing smut is always fun and I enjoy it quite a bit, however, if our story is built only on sex and it happens
to be the main focus, my interest tends to fade away over time. I need a good plot or a premise to keep me motivated to write.

❁ I'm not ghost friendly. I understand that sometimes people don't click or you get bored of the roleplay. However, please don't
leave me waiting for a reply. I don't need a long explanation with multiple reasons why you have lost interest, I just need a
simple message, saying that you wish to end our roleplay. I promise you I won't hold any grudges, all is good. And if in the
future you will want to give a shot to writing together again, I will be more than happy to do so.

π–Œπ–Šπ–“π–—π–Šπ–˜, π–•π–†π–Žπ–—π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Šπ–™π–ˆ.
Most of the time, I prefer to write slice of life stories, which include some drama, romance, maybe a sprinkle
of a forbidden relationship. I like a slow burn, making my characters work for everything they want to have
and accomplish. I'm not very familiar with other genres, however, I would love to give them a shot. I think
trying out something new could be fun, although, you would have to be patient with me since I probably
won't know what I'm doing.

When it comes to pairings, I'm a sucker for forbidden relationships, where characters have to hide the fact
that they fancy each other. I like making them sneak around, sometimes getting caught can be fun too.
Platonic relationships, where characters genuinely care and would do anything they can to protect
each other, honestly, just warm my heart. We would just have to find a good plot to go along with it.

As for the kinks. I would say that I like the basic stuff: light choking, hair pulling, spanking, maybe even
some bondage, most of my characters have a praise kink too. I like when characters tease each other
and release everything once the bedroom door closes. I very much enjoy making my characters have
intercourse in public, where they know that nobody is watching but anyone can catch them any second.
Also, foreplay probably is more fun to me than the sex itself.

There are only a few complete No-no's: I don't like anal, any feet fetish, bathroom play, big age gaps, incest.

π–π–Šπ–—π–Š'π–˜ π–”π–“π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–’π–ž π–ˆπ–π–†π–—π–†π–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–—π–˜:

BeFunky-collage.jpg
Daydreaming is one of Evelyn Ylsen's hobbies. She looks at the
world through pink glasses and is a total cliche. Growing up,
she loved to read tales about beautiful girls, who begin their
stories at the lowest points in their lives, but of course, in the end,
are saved by a charming prince. Evelyn wished she could have
all of that. She wanted to meet a man of her dreams, who would
save her from her boring little life and promise her the whole world.
But so far, that hasn't happened.

Evelyn didn't seem to have any luck with males. They rarely
approached her. She never went on dates and through 20 years
of her life only had one boyfriend, whom she met in high school
and dated for a couple of months before breaking up. The young
woman had the looks, and if would have wanted, she could have
found a man already. However, there was a problem. She never
approached anyone first.

Because Evelyn lived in a made-up fairytale, she didn't want to
make the first step. She imagined the guy had to do so; he had
to bump into her, he had to say the first words, and he had to
be the one showing interest. He had to be a gentleman, and
of course, he had to be handsome too. . .

/// //// /// This is a side character of one of my works. I want to flesh out her personality,
and I can't think of a better way to do it than by roleplaying. Basically, Evelyn is a
university student, who lives in a small apartment, has a cat and to make rent, she works
in a library. I would love if she could happen to meet a man of her dreams, or so it would
appear. He could be a total gentleman at first, totally a guy from a fairytale and she
probably would fall for him hard and fast. Mainly because she is longing for a relationship;
all her friends around her seem to have one and feels like she's missing out on the love front
life... Anyway, I think it would be fun if the man would turn out to be completely different.
Maybe it would start in the bedroom and he could dominate her in the bed. Eventually he
would maybe start telling her what to do when they are not under the sheets too. I think this
would be somewhat of a toxic relationship, which of course Evelyn would realize sooner or later.

Anyway, this is just a small concept and if you are interested or have something better in mind, hit me up!
___

𝕀𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•”π•’π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒π•₯π•₯π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ, π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•™π•–π•€π•šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕠π•₯ π•žπ•– 𝕒 π•žπ•–π•€π•€π•’π•˜π•–!

Last edited:
/// I admit I disappeared, but I came back and not empty-handed; I updated my post and have an idea.

Back
Top Bottom