What Mitsuomi Would Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsuomi

Banned
Banished
Alright there are a few things I like to abide by:

I play heterosexual. As far as gay kissing, and minor things like that, perhaps I'd do them.
I don't require you to write eighteen pages to roleplay with me.
I would like to participate in threads, but if you feel the need to PM-RP, we'll do that.

This list will grow as I think of different ideas, first I will name some anime shows or video games that I would love to roleplay:

Bleach: I'm aching for it. We can discuss the details in all plots, but I'm really looking for a Matsumoto-Hitsugaya plot or something like that.

Haruhi Suzyumiya: This is always welcome.

Tenjho Tenge: I'd like to roleplay with someone who can play Maya, Chiaki, Mana, Isuzu, Aya or all five.

Street Fighter: Chun Li

Final Fight: Poison Kiss (BIG WANT), Maki

Here is one quick original plot I've just thought of now:

A police officer/detective finds herself on a very interesting assignment. Her job is to investigate a common crook who's been gaining a horrible reputation around the city. During this assignment, she had the chance to see him in the middle of a drug deal. During the dealing, she and her partner were discovered and they took fire, the partner being killed.

Enraged by the mistakes she made and how her partner paid for the price, she asks to go undercover, join this gang that this criminal has rising, and sneak information through to her department.

I was just playing GH: World Tour at my friend's house. Shirely Crowley was hot. So I want a GH roleplay with her and an oc or a character from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom