Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary ❤ Amorellia's Appetite for Plot-Driven Adventures! Long term, romance, adventure, ageplay, age gap, musk, and more! (F LF Futa)

Amorellia

Planetoid
_welcome.jpg

Welcome to my request thread! Grab a drink and pull up a chair next to the fire, this read might take a while! Feel free to skim the post to get an idea as to what I'm looking for, but I ask that if anything sparks your interest, please read it in detail and send me a message! I'm looking for a few quality writing partners to depart on some plot driven long-term adventures! I prefer having a few quality roleplays going instead of many decent roleplays, so I'm pretty picky about my partners!

I'm Amorellia - I've been roleplaying for many years, but primarily in WoW. If you'd like to see an example of my writing, you can check out The Daisy of Valendia. Unfortunately this story is on an indefinite hold, but it's a fantastic example of what I'm seeking - a long-term story, plenty of plot, detail, and character development. A special shoutout to @Agnes for welcoming me to BMR - they've helped me with my request threads and even provided these beautiful graphics!

_characters.jpg

Ageplay and large age gaps are big kinks of mine; therefore I'm seeking to play a teenaged female character (15-16) against your older futa character (30's-40's). I don't have any specific roles in mind, as long as the characters' personalities will allow for conflict, plot progression and growth. One brash and one soft-spoken? Sure! Two stubborn ladies that both want their way? Great! As long as the characters have an interesting dynamic I'm happy. If it's not apparent yet, they'd eventually become romantically entangled (I'm a sucker for romance).

Honestly, something like the characters in The Daisy of Valendia hits the spot perfectly for me!

The only specific roles I would have in mind would be if YC was a futa version of Jaina or Yrel from the Warcraft universe; a craving I have but certainly not required.

_setting.jpg

I'm open to many different settings, as long as they can entertain a proper story with the aforementioned characters! Settings I enjoy include:
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-fi
  • Cyberpunk
I don't really enjoy "modern fantasy," e.g. Harry Potter-esque settings, vampires, werewolves, etc. Basically anything that's a young adult novel, sorry! I would also probably not enjoy a purely modern setting, unless there were a very compelling story. This list is by no means exhaustive, so please feel free to ask about any setting you might enjoy!

I also very much enjoy worldbuilding! If you have an already created world you'd like to play in, great! If you'd like to build a new world together, that's great too! I'm open to most things, including pulling elements from already existing worlds (e.g., I'm a huge sucker for Draenei!).

When it comes to fandoms, the only one I'd be comfortable thoroughly roleplaying in would be Warcraft. I'd prefer to play non-canon characters, the exceptions being if YC was either Jaina or Yrel, which I do have a craving for (ask me if interested). However, interacting with canon characters would be wonderful!

I could also play in the StarCraft universe, as I'm familiar with the lore, but I'm not sure how well it would lend itself to a good roleplay.

I might be able to play in the Mass Effect universe, in the sense that it were a sci-fi story with those races (I don't have a great depth of knowledge with ME lore).

While the above all still applies, I'm currently seeking to replace my Daisy of Valendia roleplay, so I'm only entertaining fantasy settings (or the Warcraft universe).

_story.jpg

I don't have anything particular in mind when it comes to the details of a story or the world it takes place in, but I do have some things that I'd like included - quests, combat, conversations, conflict, cute details, romance, etc. All the things to create a compelling tale together!

I'm mostly hoping that our characters develop, both individually and together, as they explore the world and expand upon the plot. I enjoy taking my time in telling the story - lengthy posts, plenty of detail, and not rushing things. Think of it like foreplay, but for the plot! The aforementioned Daisy of Valendia is a great example of what I'm hoping to find!

There will be smut (more on that later), but it will take time before any of that occurs, as our characters need to get there as a natural stage in their relationship. While I imagine that the raunchy scenes will be fewer compared to the plot-driven ones, they will still be very detailed and lengthy.

If you're here for your daily dose of "getting down to business," then this request thread isn't for you! If you'd like to write a cute, adventurous, romantic story, then we might make a good pair!

_you.jpg

I'm looking for a writing partner that wants to create a lively world and depart on a fantastic adventure together! Our characters will experience hardship, conflict - both between each other and third parties - victories and defeats, arguments and vulnerable moments, romance and raunchy fun. The usual expectations like quests and combat will be there too! How all of this happens is up to us.

I'd like to take our time in telling this story, so I expect this to be a very long-term commitment. I don't have any expectations regarding post frequency - Once a week? Twice a week? As long as we communicate I'm happy!

This raises another point, OOC. I believe that OOC communication is very important when embarking on a long-term roleplay like this! If the roleplay isn't going well, tell me. If I misinterpreted the situation and my latest post doesn't make sense, tell me. If there's something specific you're wanting, tell me. If you have ideas for the plot, tell me! I don't want to direct the whole story OOC, as surprises in the play can be fun, but I think it's important to a healthy roleplay.

I can't "force" a roleplay - I have to have great chemistry with my writing partner, so let's take some time to get to know what we're both looking for before we begin!

Beyond that, I don't mind OOC chit chat! I'm a pretty friendly person!

Regarding post length, I tend towards novella style posts (see my roleplay with Agnes as to what I mean). I don't always expect something this lengthy, as it makes it harder for the natural back-and-forth of characters, but I also want some detail when it makes sense. Are we simply out traveling to a location? Maybe a brief description of the scenery that we pass, or our characters could share a conversation. Are we having an intimate moment? Let's take our time, just like we would in real life! This is not set in stone, as sometimes less is more. The last thing I want is lazy posting - I promise I will rather wait a few days to post than half-ass it, and I expect the same from my partner.

Gramar. Grammer. Grammar. Improper grammar is a huge turn off for me. Nothing personal, but if you're not willing to put in the effort to write properly, we're not going to be a match! My writing isn't perfect, but I take my time when posting! Bonus points for those of you who are skilled in creative writing!

Only third person.

_smut.jpg

Hopefully you didn't skip right down to this section, but I don't blame you if you did! I'm fairly vanilla, but hey, vanilla is still a good flavor! I do have a few favorite kinks; here's a link to my F-List. This list is not exhaustive, so please feel free to ask about any of the maybes or anything that's missing!

I have a few kinks that I almost require in this roleplay, and those would be ageplay, age gaps, and heavy musk/sweat. MC will lean towards the submissive side, but not a complete sub/dom relationship as I enjoy the back and forth, give and take! So a submissive leaning switch perhaps?

I should also clarify that when I refer to "futa" I mean only a cock and balls.

Phew, I suppose that about sums it up! If any of this piques your interest please feel free to shoot me a message. I know I'm looking for something very specific, but I promise that I'm friendly and I hope I don't scare too many people away! If you want to really grab my attention then shoot me a somewhat thorough message! I apologize to anyone I turn away; it's nothing personal, I'm just picky!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, several of my roleplays have fallen through, so I'm looking for a new story or two! Retooled my post a bit!

❤️ Bump!

It's been a while! I'm currently seeking one more roleplay to replace my Daisy of Valendia story - only entertaining fantasy or Warcraft settings!

Back
Top Bottom