Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Flavor of the Week: Curated Despair

BikiniLovingM

Super-Earth
Hey! I'm making this thread to address random cravings that I may become susceptible to. I'll try to keep to changing the craving to once a week, but I may get a bit impatient. Since this thread is made for cravings, I'd like all rp's to either be one-shots or short term. In compensation for being willing to quench my thirsts, I will give you close to as much freedom as you'd like when it comes to other kinks we integrate. This includes who is dom, sub, or if our characters are switches. I would love it if you were willing to take my f-list into account (but in this case even things on my no list are negotiable). Everything below will be changed weekly.

Flavor of the Week: Curated Despair

YC is a successful entrepreneur who got married at a young age and is left with not much to do all day. Well, being able to retire at 30 was only a dream back then, but now that it's happened YC can finally get what you want. The blocks of praise have been stacked for years and years. YC looksto your former secretary (MC) to knock them down. YC didn't hire him because he was a good secretary; she hired him because he fit her mold mold. He was the perfect guy to put her in her place. She only married so that her collapse would feel so much sweeter. She needs to get MC to be her master, but how will that ever happen when the scripts are flipped?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom