Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking to play a Feral dragon for a number of plots, or bring your own.

Flare Dragoness

Planetoid
1. Dragon Rider:
(Could be more Smut, more Story, or equal.)
My tribe of dragons breeds dragons to fight alongside humans. Kingdoms buy the dragons during times of war, their contracts can last either as long as the duration of the war, or for the lifetime of the human rider.
Normally female dragons would not be allowed to fight, they were supposed to stay back and breed to make new fighters. But Flare was different, she was always different.
Your role would be that of a knight, prince, or similar, sent to get your own dragon mount. But you were delayed behind the rest of the knights, and once you arrived, the only dragon left was Flare. You knew you would be mocked for having a female dragon, but she was still a dragon.

2. Dragon Slayer:
(About equal Smut and story)
A:
Your father is the great Dragon Slayer of the North. Over a hundred dragon kills to his name. You have just reached the age to become a man, of which your father brings you along to a fight.
You are forced to stay back from the fight and watch as your father kills a dragon. But after the battle you are forced to explore the dragon's cave to find its horde. You find it.
But you also find Flare, she's not much bigger than you, obviously a young dragoness. She was hiding in a small part of the cave curled up in a corner of the small room you find her in.
You have the problem of telling your father about the young dragoness, or keeping her a secret from him, knowing that if he found out he would likely kill you for helping a dragon.
B:
You could also play as the great dragonslayer yourself, finding a helpless dragoness and deciding what you'd like to do with er. This plot could easily have dark themes and kinks.

3. The Pet
(Slightly more Smut than story)
In this world, dragons are kept as pets by the wealthy. One day your character is gifted a dragon by their parents. This roleplay can go plenty of ways. A few ideas are:
A. You have had Flare since you were young, and grew up along side the young dragoness, maybe even hatched her yourself. Now you are both coming of age, and discovering new feelings you never thought would be there for a dragon.
B. Flare was given to you at an older age, maybe as a gift for graduating school, now you are suddenly the owner of a young dragoness, and have to deal with what that entails.
C. You find a lost dragoness on the street, abandoned, or otherwise no longer owned, and take her in to care for her.

4. The torturer.
(This is very Smut driven, and would contain blood/gore, very dark themes and kinks. )
You've always hated dragons for one reason or another. Maybe they killed your family, raped and killed your partner. Whatever the reason, you were happy when you finally caught a dragoness, and couldn't wait to play.
Please only go for this idea if you enjoy blood and/or gore, giving out lots of pain, both sexual and non.

More to come as soon as I come up with the ideas.

I roleplay in the third person:
Flare arched her back some as she stretched out in the warm afternoon sun. Her golden scales soaking in the sunlight as she basked on the rocks overlooking the small lake. Her ruby red eyes slid open and yawned wide, showing off a muzzle full of dagger-like teeth. She stood, arching her back as she stretched, before hopping down off the outcropping of rocks. She padded over to the cool waters of the lake her tail swaying with each step before she dunked her head into the waters, drinking in the cool liquid.
I can go anywhere from a couple of sentences to a paragraph or two, depending on what my partner enjoys. I normally try and match what my partner posts.
Smut-wise, I'm happy to do just about anything, so long as it goes along with the RP. I have many kinks and very few limits. I enjoy vanilla, dark, and extreme themes and kinks. I always play a feral dragon and do not play as human or anthropomorphic.
PM me if you wish to RP.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom