Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's do some SCIENCE / Aliens / Discord

SlutOnIce

Planetoid
Greetings xenos! I'm looking to do some spunk covered biology study roleplays where some lucky species get to indulge themselves between a lot of human researcher legs.

The Persephone Ship
The Persephone is a famous research facility that is dedicated in the studies of all species across the galaxy, namely in their biology and sexual health. Bright young women aspire to serve on the Persephone to not only better their career as a serious xeno-biology expert, but to gain the opportunity to meet a wide variety of species and travel the galaxy. There are resident aliens on the ship who serve as prime representative of their species, while other aliens can also dock in the Persephone to get assistance in any reproductive issues. The staff are extremely well versed in the intricacies of each alien species and are more than happy to solve their needs.

This plot can also be shifted into Fantasy as well, but I'd prefer to keep it in space because I don't really do that much sci-fi.

About me or something
Requirements:
1-2 paragraphs at least. I only use discord.
No poop stuff. No blood stuff. No giantesses.
I build crazy expansive worlds if you let me. So that mage thing up there isn't tickling your crotch fancy? I'm more than happy to make some other smutty pocket world with you. My preference is medieval fantasy, modern fantasy and anything in between.
I like anime playbys and not gross 3d humans.

Interested? PM me your discord username. (DONT FORGET THE 4 NUMBERS AT THE END OF THE NAME)

Back
Top Bottom