Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Accident In The Lab (RobBase086&Fancy_Brat)

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage and his assistant were working on genetic altering drugs that would eventually replace plastic surgery for the many people who wanted to alter or correct something on their body. Dr. Sandage comes into the lab and greets his assistant. As Dr. Sandage walks over to the computer to check his email he noticed that a new batch of genetic altering drugs are coming into the lab that day. His assistant who has been working for quite sometime there at the lab was a workaholic and loved to work around the lab a lot of hours since she did not have much of a social life. Plus, it was due to her hidden feelings for Dr. Robert Sandage as well since they have been working together since she came out of graduate school and she started out here as a intern wth the company working in the lab. Dr. Robert Sandage was single and never married. He does not even have any children at all. He is 36 1/2 years old and is getting ready to turn 37 years old next month in March. He is 5'4, short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 172 pounds. He continued working on doing tests with what he has been working on for quite sometime now.

Re: The Accident In The Lab (RobBase086&CrystalSiren

His assitant's name was Kat, a tall slender thing with short blonde hair that was always kept in some sort of bun. She barely weighed 130 pound and her breasts were a bit too small, hips not wide and curvy. In fact she always considerd herself rather plain. She'd never had a boyfriend, or a lover. Her love was her work and her boss, who'd never return the attraction she felt. "Good morning Dr. Sandage." she said softly as she looked away from her study of the new cheimical. She was actually rather tempted to try it on herself as it hadn't been tested on human. Anything to look beautiful. But she'd have to wait until he left for the evening, that was still several hours away.

CrystalSiren said:
His assitant's name was Kat, a tall slender thing with short blonde hair that was always kept in some sort of bun. She barely weighed 130 pound and her breasts were a bit too small, hips not wide and curvy. In fact she always considerd herself rather plain. She'd never had a boyfriend, or a lover. Her love was her work and her boss, who'd never return the attraction she felt. "Good morning Dr. Sandage." she said softly as she looked away from her study of the new cheimical. She was actually rather tempted to try it on herself as it hadn't been tested on human. Anything to look beautiful. But she'd have to wait until he left for the evening, that was still several hours away.

"Goodmorning Kat! How are you doing today?" He smiled at her as he proceeded to do some work like he does as always. He has been with the lab and company for quite sometime now and seen people come and go from the place. As he then looked at Kat and asks, "What did we get something in new today for research on?" As he continued working on his work as well. Sometimes he would ask Kat for assistance since he figured that he would test her ability and knowledge on theories and results of each test. "I know that some of these will eventually be approved by the FDA because we do not know what they would do to a person yet."

"No it's just another batch of the plastic surgery genome. The one we're developing. It seems as of now the results are only temporary. So we have to figure out away to make it last longer." smiling slightly she looked back to the specimen and added something to it. This chemical wasn't going to sell if they couldn't get it to last at least 6 months. Sighing she rubbed her eyes and tried something else accidently knocking an open vile into her water bottle without realizing it. It would take several hours for the drug to take effect but for now they just got thier human test subject. "Have you figured out how to make it last longer Doctor?"

CrystalSiren said:
"No it's just another batch of the plastic surgery genome. The one we're developing. It seems as of now the results are only temporary. So we have to figure out away to make it last longer." smiling slightly she looked back to the specimen and added something to it. This chemical wasn't going to sell if they couldn't get it to last at least 6 months. Sighing she rubbed her eyes and tried something else accidently knocking an open vile into her water bottle without realizing it. It would take several hours for the drug to take effect but for now they just got thier human test subject. "Have you figured out how to make it last longer Doctor?"

"Well that is good that we received another batch of the plastic surgery genome. That is good that it is the same product that we are developing. Well we need to figure out a way that it will alter the DNA strand in a person for it to stay longer effect you know." As Dr. Sandage continued to work and did not see that she had knocked over some of the experimental drug into her bottled water. "That is what I am working on and I am very close if you want to take a look Kat for yourself in the microscope here."

She nodded and took a look at what he was doing and smiled. "Your close to finding a way to make it perminant. It's not breaking up as quickly as before." she pulled away and took a drink of her water. Wrinkling her nose at the odd taste she shrugged and started writing down several notes before continuing with her work. It was going to be another late night...she could just tell. not that she had anything better to do mind you.

CrystalSiren said:
She nodded and took a look at what he was doing and smiled. "Your close to finding a way to make it perminant. It's not breaking up as quickly as before." she pulled away and took a drink of her water. Wrinkling her nose at the odd taste she shrugged and started writing down several notes before continuing with her work. It was going to be another late night...she could just tell. not that she had anything better to do mind you.

"I am glad that you think that I am close." He smiled as she took a look at his work and then started working again on what she was doing. "Yes that is what I want to make sure is that it will be perminant and not wear off on the person because I do not think it would look right at all." He was busy still working on what he was doing and since he has worked a long day himself decided to leave to go have a few cold beers now. "I think I am going to call it a night because I have been here quite sometime now and have a few beers at SLIDERZ." As he smiled at her and then says . "Do not work too hard tonight night and try to go home early if you can Kat."

Back
Top Bottom