Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male *Fun and Exciting Title to Get the Attention of Submissive Partners!**

LittleMissAna

Innocent Deviant
Withdrawn
Yes, it has finally happened. As much as I love playing submissive characters, this request thread is specifically for all the boys interested in femdom. Rejoice!

I do have a few preferences to narrow my search, but I will make exceptions.
  • I usually play from the hours of 6AM to around 1PM EST(UTC-4), so I would prefer partners active around the same time.
  • I reply often, so I would like a partner who can usually get a few decent replies in each day. But life always comes first!
  • I don't need a wall of detail for each reply, especially if your character is enjoying some wonderful bondage, but I would like a partner who is proficient at describing their physical and emotional state.
  • I'm not super picky, especially if English is not your first language, but please try to use proper grammar. We all make mistakes, and that's okay.
  • I only RP on Discord.
Whew, not that we have that out of the way, let's talk about kinks. First off, I am looking for the kinky boys. If strap-ons and chastity cages don't make you happy, I'm probably not the domme for you. Please take a good look at my F-list, and make sure you are very upfront about what you like and dislike(Or else!).

As far as themes and pairings, I would like to discuss that on a personal basis. I do consensual, dub-con, and non-con, but my preference is usually consensual stuff when I don't have to be too mean. I like science fiction a lot, modern is good too, but I have done a lot of fantasy recently and want a break from that.

I will say this; Please, for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and all his noodly appendages, no incest.

Now if any of this very vague request thread interests you, go ahead and slide into my DM's! To pretend you actually read this RT and didn't just skim skim through my F-List, go ahead and make the subject line of your message your favorite fruit.

Back
Top Bottom