Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PLOTTING

What if we started off with say a party to start the year off? Reason for everyone to mingle?

That was my idea. A back-to-school bash or gala, even the poor will be invited to the gala. ^_^

Still formulating on which one but would love everyone's opinion on certain things. 👀

Oh I love the idea of both still liking the sound of a gala the most, sounds like fun and potentially could lead to all sorts of fun and drama.

I vote for the gala as well, to kinda capture the high-class ambiance of everything. And then, there could also be an after-party where people shed the tuxes and dresses and get truly wild.

So, there seems to be a few rich boys (with more to come) so I was thinking there could be a sort of 'guys night in' between the rich kids. Drinks, drugs, bets, shooting the shit, talking about which girl got the thiccest booty nicest backside.

Last edited:
lol what's a gala?
*googles it*
I see.
Gala! Gala! GALA!
Lo: omg what is this. It's so loud I can't think words.

I think the gala being an official thing (with maybe mandatory attendance to get around characters who likely wouldn't be interested in going regularly) and you could even do a less official party type thing?

Looks like a gala has the top vote hehe, though Agnes I really like the idea of the rich boy party as well. Maybe even before the gala? Count Jax in for that.

Fantastic. Calum will come prepared with a list of all the cute incoming freshman, lol. They can do it at the dormitories on campus, or at one of the guys' home. Calum doesn't have a place outside of campus though, sadly.

They guys are welcome to come to Jax's place. Jax does have a apartment outside campus :D He's excited for the pre party event.

I think the gala being an official thing (with maybe mandatory attendance to get around characters who likely wouldn't be interested in going regularly) and you could even do a less official party type thing?
One of the people not going to the Gala can throw their own party, perhaps? For the poor people? 🤷‍♀️ I had an idea of what if the poor people suddenly got invites, as well. Just an idea that I would like everyone's opinion on, please. ^_^

I will make a thread for the pregame and hey, how the ladies pregame, as well! Perhaps at Domi's house?

Also, if you guys want to make a thread, let me know beforehand, please. :)

I think a gala with mandatory attendance would be a good way to kick off the game, just so we have a place where everyone can get together and mingle. If it's organised by the university, then even the poor kids will get invites right? After that, we could have smaller, more exclusive gatherings-- say, the rich guys' binge, the ladies getting together for whatever. Two 'big events' running in conjunction might be a bit harder to handle and would break up the player pool, just my two cents. It's ultimately up to you, @Perfect Disaster!

On that note, I think we'll probably need a thread for Jax's home? Since the game might be sandbox-ish, we could just throw down threads for each player's character residences, in addition to the main areas of the school. The guys' party is exclusive in name, but I reckon poor kids could probably get in if they have connections? Just an idea so we can be more inclusive.

That’s what I was thinking, @Agnes but it just didn’t come out that way. ^_^ Thank you for that suggestion as I am all for it!

I hope that this also works for everyone else because it would make the most sense in my own opinion. In the gala thread, you guys can still post about their pregames, perhaps? Just like flashbacks. Just a suggestion.

I will allow you guys to post your own characters residence threads but anything other than that, will need my approval. If you think it fits, let me know. ^_^

Thanks again to @Agnes for the wonderful ideas that I am totally on board with! ^_^

I just typed this all on mobile, so hopefully this is understandable. & my fingers hurt! :)

Oh, sorry for the misinterpretation! This all sounds good, and I'm loving what we've come up with so far! You're awesome, @Perfect Disaster.

And yeah, the pregames would be a good way to give the characters some prior connections before coming to the gala. Recipe for some juicy drama, I reckon. If we need a thread for anything, we'll hit you up! Thank you for the kind words, I'm blushing over here, hehe ^,^

~ holds back squeals of excitement ~

So many good ideas!!

It sounds great me to me ^.^ Layla is absolutely down for some pregame shenanigans at Dom’s place ( love character btw @Perfect Disaster )

I definitely agree with @Agnes ~ I think giving everyone an opportunity to form connections before the gala would be great!

I am honestly loving the fact that everyone is throwing their ideas out there. Remember that this is our roleplay and not just mines. I appreciate everyone's ideas thus far and can't wait to see what else we're able to come up with together along with some drama and tea.

@Agnes No worries darling! Thank you for the compliments as they are really appreciated.
@SkyNymph Thank you for the kind words and once I have my characters done, connections will definitely need to be discussed.

Sorry for the double post but if you guys want to go ahead and make a thread for your character's home, dorm, or apartment, I don't mind that. Also, let me know if you want me to lock the thread or not. ^_^

Okay, done for now.

I have a quick question! Do you think the poor kids would need to get roommates for their apartments or would the school give them enough to be able to get their own studio/1 bedroom apartments?

You’re so welcome! ~ @Perfect Disaster

I was thinking of setting up Layla with a condo not to far from the school’s campus ~ I’ll work on a thread for it sometime later today or this week ^^

She’s open to the possibility of a roommate if anyone wanted to go that route :3

I'll get around to making a thread for Calum's loft as well! Thinking he might have a place outside of campus now, cause... you know, he's already a Senior and doesn't want to be looked down upon by the kids. >.>

That said, I think roommates would be a great idea! He's also open for roomies if people are interested. Living alone is kinda boring. Also, we can have mixed gender roommates, yeah?

I also want to make sure i haven't forgotten anything, the poor kids being there was supposed to be on the down low yeah?

Back
Top Bottom