Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Long-term Partner Search

LivinDeadGirl

Rise Up; Resist and Disorder
Looking for literate writers. I write third person, past tense. I also double - almost require it at this point. Meaning, you play a canon character for me and I'll do the same for you (these are all canon/oc pairings). Also, I write anywhere from 4-6(+) paragraphs per character. I also don't mind playing a lot NPCs for the story and would appreciate someone who felt the same and didn't mind taking that initiative. I don't have much in the way of triggers/limitations; please inform me if you do. And I can usually mange at least a post a day - if not more if I'm feeling particularly inspired. I'm over 21 and would require a partner the same. I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but because of past experiences, please do not write for or assume control of the characters I'm writing for; it's an instant turn-off. Likewise, I will not write any sort of things for your characters. And please brainstorm and help develop the story along with me - love OOC chatter.

So, here's my list o'fandoms (the characters mentioned below are the ones I'm looking to pair with my OCs; let me know who you'd like for me to play in return).

Supernatural:
Dean Winchester
(Can double as Sam)

Netflix Daredevil/Punisher:
Frank Castle
(Can double as Matt/Billy)

Spartacus: Blood and Sand:
Crixus
(Can double as Spartacus/Gannicus)

True Blood
Eric Northman
(Can double as Bill)

***The Walking Dead:***
Shane Walsh
(Can double as anyone)

The Witcher:
Geralt of Rivia
Jaskier
(Can double as anyone)

Marvel MCU
James "Bucky" Barnes
Clint Barton
(Can double as anyone)

The Hunger Games:
Finnick Odair
(Can double as anyone)

HotD/GoT
Daemon Targaryen
Jaime Lannister
Jon Snow
(Can double as anyone)

***Cyberpunk 2077:***
Johnny Silverhand
(Can double as anyone)

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Alistair Therin
(Can double as Cullen)

Devil May Cry:
Vergil
(Can double as Dante)

Critical Role 1 or 2:
Grog, Vax, Fjord, Caleb
(Can double as anyone)

Please don't reply here; please send me a PM with your ideas/what you're looking for and a writing sample if you find anything of interest here
(can also provide a writing sample upon request).

Thank You

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom