Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any [26F4A] Lockdown Captive

sorakitty

Moon
It’s been a few weeks of lockdown now and I’ve pretty much accepted it, I honestly didn’t even mind all that. It gave me time to work on my paintings and other little hobbies. I still had tonnes of uni work and virtual lectures to attend though, so it’s not like I haven’t been kept pretty busy. It’s ironic that I moved halfway across the country to a new city with a prestigious university only to be trapped inside the whole time. It didn’t look like the quarantine was going to be lifted anytime soon either. At least I had time to actually decorate my flat finally, I had only moved in a few months ago so it could use some work. It was a cramped, old flat on the edge of the city in one of those old tenement buildings that had been done up partially. The walls were thick stone on the outside which gave it this grand look but the place was about as cheap as I could get. My plan was to re-decorate the whole place and brighten it up…

But that was before he came. Before I read that book. Before the old ghost of this flat made itself known. Now the place is filthy, the floor is covered in sex toys and my cum covered clothes. I plod on all fours like a pet on the dirty floor, I’m pulled by a leash attached to a tight collar around my neck. All that can be heard is my panting and the buzz of the vibrator stuffed inside of me. No one knows I’m a captive in my own flat.

So this is an idea I’ve had floating around my head for a while and I’ve decided today to put it into words for some fun roleplaying. It’s pretty straight forward but I think we can have a lot of fun with it! I’m looking to include your ideas to change it up a bit! I’m imagining that some perverted old ghost has awoken and he has one goal, to make me his pet knowing no one would know. I’m open to other fun ideas you guys and gals might have. I’d be happy to play this out with another girl if you’d want to play as roommates or something like that. Also happy to include elements that are supernatural and fantastical. I love to play myself because of course I love to imagine all these things happening to me. I have dyed purple hair, 5'6, 34C, green eyes, pale skin and I'm skinny/athletic.

My kinks include: Legs/Feet, stockings socks etc, getting dirty/messy, much older men/women, all kinds of bdsm, pet play, non con, bad endings, tentacles/monsters, body stockings, harnesses, mind control, stalking, corruption and many more.

Back
Top Bottom