Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Whump Roleplay, Mix and Match the Scenarios and Setups!

Shade16

Planetoid
Define whump? It originated in the fanfiction community to describe stories in which characters are put into physically and/or mentally painful situations. Hurt and Comfort, or mostly comfort, or mostly hurt- with all kinds of NSFW ideas we can come up with! I love whump, I love the prospect of pain, pleasure, aftercare, healing and hurting, adding in layers to a roleplay. Personally I lean towards either having 40-60% smut to story or 30-70% story to smut, but I'm very flexible on that depending on the story setup we choose.

Whump is relatively simple, but easy to elaborate on with very interesting setups and scenarios that can be built from that basic idea. The main archetypes for the characters is the whumper (the aggressor, dom/domme, torturer), a whumpee (victim, sub, torturee), and a caretaker/caregiver. These can be expanded upon, fleshed out, and further advanced as we choose our setups and basic stories. I'm extremely flexible on what we choose as long as there is some kind of hurt and comfort involved in the story. I'm also happy to play multiple characters, different genders, and as any of the archetypes depending on what we decide for the story.

Kink/Limit List

These are just examples of what ideas I have in mind, and I'd love to hear your takes on it
  • Whumpee is ill and believes/hallucinates that Caretaker is former Whumper
  • Whumpee is superhero, Whumper is villian and kidnaps Whumpee in order to send a message, to hurt Whumpee's team, to make Whumpee like them, for some twisted reason, etc...
  • Whumpee is a figure in the public eye (celebrity or prince/princess) and is kidnapped by Whumper for ransom
  • Whumpee and Whumper used to date, after the break up Whumper becomes obsessed and kidnaps Whumpee to make them theirs
  • Whumpee becomes very ill while Whumper is hurting them, and Whumper becomes twisted Caregiver
  • Whumper becomes ill while holding a Whumpee hostage, Whumpee could take advantage of the situation or have mercy, either becoming a Whumper or a Caregiver
  • Whumpee and Caregiver (maybe significant other) are kidnapped by Whumpee's former Whumper
  • Whumper leaves doors open, pretends to allow Whumpee to escape only to hunt them down, or keep doors open, but Whumpee can't walk
  • Whumpee is held hostage by an enemy power (maybe two factions are at war). Reluctant Whumper is ordered to torture and interrogate
  • Whumper treats Whumpee patronizingly, almost like a pet
  • Whumper sells Whumpee out as a prostitute, Caregiver is client
  • Whumpee is taken from Caregiver and brainwashed/gaslighted by Whumper to fear their Caregiver
  • Caregiver is forced to watch Whumper hurt Whumpee
  • Whumpee is forced to watch Whumper hurt Caregiver
  • Whumper forces/blackmails Caregiver to hurt/betray Whumpee
  • Whumpees have unspoken crushes on each other, Whumper has unrequited love for one Whumpee and kidnaps them both
  • Whumpee and Caregiver get into a fight, Whumpee goes for a walk and is kidnapped by Whumper
  • Whumpee is kidnapped into slavery, Whumper becomes their master/trainer
  • Whumpee is collared by Whumper, keeping Whumpee from disobeying
  • An injured Whumpee escapes and returns to life with Caregiver, but the injury ends up sending them to a hospital. Whumper sneaks in, pretending to be a doctor/nurse.
  • Whumpee is taken by Whumper in a locker room after hours
  • Whumpee and Caregiver are pulled by Whumper into a dark and terrifying game, where they have to work together to survive
  • Whumpee is the prized pet/slave of Whumper, Whumpee is tied up and ready for torture (sexual or otherwise), when Whumper is forced to leave. It comes to be longer than they thought, and the main Whumper sends a reluctant Caregiver/Whumper to care for Whumpee.
  • Whumpee escapes Whumper, but they are out in the wilderness and is caught in a snare, net, or beartrap
  • Whumpee is drugged and kidnapped by a Whumper with a crush on them intending to make them their own
  • Whumpee is left tied up in an alleyway for anyone is use
  • Whumpee is a supernatural creature, Whumper and Caregiver are scientists/hunters with very different opinions on how to treat Whumpee
  • Whumpee is trapped in a sensory deprivation device, when Caregiver rescues them they are unable to be alone
  • Whumper is a vampire seeking Whumpee as their prey

I prefer original characters to Fandom characters, however I would love to try out these setups with characters and scenarios from Good Omens (I've only seen the show, but I know the book pretty well).

Let me know what you think, what you want, I'm sure we can make an amazing story together!!

Back
Top Bottom