Mx Female Multiples & More!

Decembered

Moon
This is my first request thread in awhile, and as such, will likely be updated over time as I find better ways to elucidate my interests.

• I'm looking to play straight male characters and prefer my partners to write for straight or bisexual female characters, in ideally longer term plays, but could do a short one as well.
  • Most of the scenario hooks involve 3+ characters, but I'm open to doing a scene with just two if you have an idea you'd like to share.
  • Before expending any effort, here's my f-list so you can see if we match up reasonably well enough to write enjoyably together.
  • I prefer PMs or Semi-Private threads. I write amateurly, so I won't have novels here, but a couple of solid paragraphs instead - a couple of hundred words. If you are interested in any of the concepts or ideas you see here, please send a PM!
  • I prefer the use of face claims for our characters.
  • If you don't find anything that catches your interest below, feel free to pitch me an idea. My favorite concept will include multiple characters, either across a single scene or multiple scenes. That could involve myself playing multiple characters, my partner playing multiple characters, or both. It could involve threesomes or foursomes, or a series of one-on-one encounters. I generally will only play at most two males to one female ratio.
  • In the scenarios below, I would play any male character(s), and my ideal writing partner would play the female character (or characters if you choose an option with more than one).
  • These are smut heavy, though plot elements are still very important as the structural framing, and I'm open to having more plot over time (or not!)
Scenario Hooks:

Your character is a very lucky woman in love and in friendship. She's got a great husband/boyfriend who is attentive, handsome, successful, and attractive, as well as a great network of loving and supportive friends that she cares about deeply. But her dear friends haven't been as lucky in love - despite being attractive themselves, they settle for terrible guys, because they don't know that there's better out there. She wants to show them what they're missing, and so she brings them into the bedroom for one night with them. This can be one friend, or multiple friends. We can add other characters, and I can play other males characters as well.

Your character's husband or boyfriend cheated in a moment of weakness, but she doesn't want to break up over it. In fact, she isn't even that jealous. Instead, she wants to use it to get something she's always wanted: a threesome with another guy. He think his punishment is that he'll have to watch her with another man, though she plans to eventually invite him to join the fun. Who is the other man? Maybe a friend, her ex-husband/bf, a co-worker, a neighbor, or the boyfriend of the woman her husband cheated with. (If interested, the other woman or another woman can enter the scenario somehow). If the affair was ongoing, this can involve a series of other parties.

Your character's cheats on her husband/boyfriend, but he doesn't want to break up over it. In fact, he isn't even that jealous. Instead, he wants to use it to get something he's always wanted: a threesome with another woman, and she has to watch. She thinks her punishment is that she'll have to watch him with another woman, though he plans to eventually invite her to join the fun. Who is the other woman? Her best friend who has always had a crush on him, his ex-wife or girlfriend, a co-worker, a neighbor, or the girlfriend/wife of the person she cheated with. (If interested, I can bring another guy in eventually as well).
If the affair was ongoing, this can involve a series of other parties.

Your character and her bestie from high school are now college roommates. They both have a crush on the same guy - their RA - but agreed not to go after him so as not to cause any friction in their friendship. They both start seeing other guys, but the attraction to the RA never goes away. Eventually, each of them start hooking up with the RA on the side, cheating on their boyfriend and breaking their agreement with their friend, with the RA cheating on his GF. Eventually, someone's going to find something out and...things will likely get hotter.

My character and yours are new in town, having moved across the country and don't know anyone. They find a place sight unseen, and it's great. Unknowingly, they've moved into an unofficial swinger community - and gradually, the neighbors start making their moves on the lovely hot couple.

A small town or foreign talent, she's decided to move to L.A. to make it big in the movies. Easier said than done - the city is brimming with talented, attractive people all vying for a much smaller number of spots than what are usually available, trying to get every edge they can. That means usually working another job between auditions. So for now...it was waiting tables at a high end restaurant on the rooftop of a hotel, which usually meant generous tippers. She walked over to her newest table, and very nearly froze, but kept her composure. They were the hottest new producer duo - Vaughn Tucker and Isiah Maxwell. Having smashed in Hollywood, word on the street was that they had inked a big deal for a series on HBO, and were looking to cast unknown in regular roles. They were both attractive, single, and notoriously scrupulous, from what she'd heard - no 'Me Too' stories on either one of them. Still, men were men. But she needed both of them to agree that she was the perfect fit.

Living in the big city wasn't cheap, and everything seemed to go fast. She'd struck out repeatedly on Craiglist, and was getting desperate when she clicked on a particular ad. Usually the people sharing rooms were young people, just out of college, who seemed like they were getting started. The places were usually shabby, not in the best parts of town, and didn't have the best amenities. Not the listing she had just stumbled on. It sounded shady from the get-go - it was located in one of the hottest properties in the city, in the best neighborhood in downtown Chicago along the Magnificent Mile -with great access to public transportation, resort level amenities, and right across the street from her new job. Both roommates were men in their late thirties, who seemed successful and attractive. She had roomed with guys before, so that wasn't a big deal. The catch was the subject line: "Free rent for single female." That seemed to imply that there were going to be other expectations for something to be provided in lieu of rent. But maybe it was worth it? At least for a few months until she could find another place?

Alternative: The offer is just right - a humble, but good place - and again, two male room mates. This could be more romantically oriented, where the guys aren't explicitly looking for sex from their room mate, but they end up both falling for/hooking up with her.

She hadn't really had time for relationships. It's not that she never had any, just that things never seemed to work out and relationships didn't seem to last very long, always fading away for the sake of her career. Once she became the CEO of a highly successful company, though, she finally felt that she could turn her eyes to address that aspect of her life. Maybe it was the power of her position that did it, but she recently felt that her sex drive was out of control, and she needed to address that soon. Fortunately, she was surrounded by men that would do anything to get ahead, and she knew how she was going to get what she needed.

Not much detail here, but this could be about a scenario in which she can't decide who to date, and they are both enamored with her and don't want to lose her, so agree that they'll both be exclusive with her.

Just having discovered Tinder after getting into a relationship, she started having a lot of dates. She wasn't quite ready for a relationship, but she still had her needs. This week was great. She seemed to have great chemistry with a couple of really hot guys, and was going to meet one of them on Friday night, and the other one on Saturday. Or that's what she thought she did. But maybe she'd been a bit too active and got her schedule mixed up, because they both showed up on Friday night...

Faceclaims
Here are some potential faceclaims. This isn't exclusive by any means, and I'm happy to match my partner's preferences.

Inspiration (NSFW)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom