Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ʜᴀᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ | a supernatural 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉

dove.

🕊️✨
Banished

"We walk as tall as the skyline,
and we have roots like the trees."

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

Muse A: Student, clumsy, stubborn, alive.
Muse B: Cocky, asshole, violent, very very dead.

Finally venturing into a big city all by herself, Muse A is more ready than ever for her new life. An nineteen year old college student who luckily landed her own dorm, she believes nothing can go wrong, this was it.

Until she stumbles into her room and comes face to face with a stranger, claiming it was his room. A very dead stranger who had died in that very same dorm, by her father's hands.

(I'm terrible at explaining my ideas so please ask if you have any questions! I'm looking for a more supernatural twist on this, you know with him being a ghostie and all! I had in mind that her father was part of a frat group who accidentally killed Muse B, and now he wants revenge. As you can tell he'll be a very...humanly ghost, he can inflict pain, touch whatever and whoever he wants, and even appear as if he were alive - hence the reason he'll be pretty popular around campus, as in, everyone knowing who he is. Only Muse A will know he's dead once he tells her).

"But then your eyes start to wander,
'cause they weren't looking at me."

Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀs:

This story will contain themes of abuse, violence, non-con, possible torture, and bad ends, (not main characters, though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom