Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A beginner role-player looks for restraints, humiliation and medical role-play

CherieRP

Moon
Hi all,

I am an F role-player. I haven't used this site a lot, sorry if I'm not doing this right...

I'm a female role player, fairly new, with interest to detail, looking for RP partners of any gender. I look to play a young Asian female (16-20), living in an authoritarian state. In this state, any protest activity and any antigovernmental action is considered "perverse"... Anyone who is caught participating in rallies risks to be sentenced to the "re-education center visit", where the love to the great country of Novoria is re-instated... via the use of non-voluntary electro therapy...

I am looking to play a modest, introverted a shy type of character, whose crime was to write a few protest-related posts on social networks. But they come for me nevertheless...

My kinks are humiliation, forced nudity and slow forced stripping scenes, strip search, electro torture, pain, medical procedures, drug injections, fear, helplessness.
My limits are - sex-only smut, unrealistic scenes, toilet stuff... I have a reference picture of my character available by request.

I hope to write with you soon...

Back
Top Bottom