Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What has your experience on here been like?

On and off, but that's my fault. I've tried things and they haven't worked out for long. A couple were quite nice, but still temporary. I think a lot of it boils down to life in the past few years being shadowed by some real life stuff, and that stuff only very recently ending.

Pretty good RP wise, but also many, many, many who don't have a clue, and not ONE rp finished

Some good, some bad.

Found two of the greatest partners I've ever had here, so that's a positive.

Good people found: lots
Solid partners found: enough to keep me happy
Completed stories: 0

I'll take it as a win.

I've gotten to do more planning than playing. A few good but brief partners.

Most of the time, disappointment, filled with ghosting, ditching and very few of my ideas ever actually getting roleplayed and me having to do other people’s.

However, do find some really solid partners, even if some end up vanishing and no longer being present much if at all.

My good partners have been very few and very far between. I've had a lot of partners I likely wouldn't remember. They weren't necessarily bad, but they weren't particularly memorable either.

Pretty good with the people that get it and not so great with some weirdos.

Well my viewpoint is maybe a little biased. But, I feel I've had a great experience on BMR. Lots of friendly partners and interesting stories throughout the years!

Mostly good. Of course some things fizzle out as they do and I do see the occasional thing that makes me feel a little weirded out. But this site's got a good bunch of beans i'd say

I think I experienced a little bit of everything. Someone tried to lure me into a RP I never wanted right after I joined BMR. Some people I wanted to RP with never bothered to reply to my PMs, others ghosted me after the planning process or after a few posts in the RP. Another RP was canceled after we realized we weren't a good match after all. And one RP was paused, but at some point I discovered it had disappeared from my partner's active RP list. I was surprised to find that out. Until then, I had believed that we would eventually continue. Buuut, apparently I was wrong, lol.
I had some nice chats here, though. That was great.

Basically, I joined BMR to do some nice erotic roleplaying, but I never managed to reach the intimate parts, and by now, after everything that's happened, my motivation is gone. I still pop in every few days to browse, do some ooc posts, and read through other people's RPs, but I don't plan on starting any new RPs here again. Instead I've gone back to writing my own stories and posting them elsewhere. Works better for me. 😅

Disappointing. I'm tired of the ghosting, ditching and pms from people who never READ my rp list.

I spend a lot of time searching but see the same thing over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom