Mx Female Do Read!

Baban

Moon
Ladies, may I have your attention please! I am Jay, 32 Male here! English is not my first language but after reading this post if you feel that we can manage, don't hesitate!

I am looking for a descriptive, & creative female partner who is also active, fast at replies and could grasp things on her without much explanation or discussion.

Mostly I like to do cheating or affair plots which are sex heavy and with as good story! When I say I like cheating or affair plots I mean I like to explore the forbiddenness these relationships have in them! A shy, sober & sincere woman when takes one wrong step and then continues to slip further, no matter how hard she tries to recover! I like to explore the guilt, shame, risk, and plethora of the emotions in such settings. Futher, in such relationships woman exposes her to a man's weird/pervert kinks who isn't her husband or he could not be of her stature. He uses her body, mind, & emotions at his will and that woman start getting addicted to it.

A few pairings I have in mind: *Dedicated wife/widow/divorcee gets in an affair with low life thug or someone know to her (you choose).

OR, A girl/ young woman submits to a manipulative matured married man or a low life mature bbc!

(I have one liner stories with me for these pairing or open for suggestions & brainstorming is must!)

*Must- Utmost Realism, No Rape, Equal cooperation in scene build up, thoughtful & DETAILED REPLIES, & Relevant ref. pics from net for characters looks(avoid celebs/drawings) & clothes! If you meet all these say 'Mi Hagri Aahe'!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom