Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Eric X Nyoko) Can't think of a good title.

eric

Hey, Lois! I'm a shiny!
Eric was at the slave market, looking for a girl that stood out from the rest. His wife died right after their honeymoon, and he decided to start over. He saw on girl in a cage that was very beautiful, and the guy selling her was about to auction her off. Eric reached into his front pants pocket, and grabbed his wallet. He then took out 500 dollars, in 100-dollar bills, and waited for the auctioneer to announce a certain amount of money.

(sorry this is so short, I'm doing so many things right now)

Nyoko was taken out of her cage and told to stand up. She had long brown hair that fell to her shoulders, her blue eyes scanned the crowd as she was led up to be sold. Her hands were bound in front of her but she was rather calm. She stood up on the platform as the slaver began the bidding, saying the starting price was 450. She wasn't pay attention much, just focusing on the crowd, wondering who would buy her. She saw a few ugly men, drooling over her young body and she prayed they wouldn't take her.

Eric was in the front row, and gave the slaver his 500 dollars. He looked at the girl and said "I'll take good care of you. So don't worry." His red hair was standing still, even in the breeze.

Nyoko smiled briefly when she saw her new master, he was a handsome man, she might have things going in her favor. She was taken off the platform and given to her new master after the money was collected. The man gave Eric the rope connecting to her bounds hands and walked away. Nyoko looked at him, unafraid of staring anyone in the eyes. Normally slaves were trained to avoid eye contact, but she had never seen the point of that. She just stared at him, bowed her head slightly, "Hello, master." She said.

Eric took her home, and opened the door, leading her to his bedroom. When they got in, Eric unbound her, stripped her, and then took off his own clothes. His cock was impressively large, and was nice and hard. He stuck it in her face and said "Suck it."

Nyoko followed after him, a bit disappointed when he hadn't said anything to her. When they arrived home she stood still as he stripped her, she knew she would be used like this, but still his quietness bothered her. She then watched him undress, taking in his features, and looking down at his large cock. Finally when he did speak it was a command, and she had to obey, she was a slave after all. She sighed and fell to her knees as he pushed his cock in her face. She opened her mouth and closed it around his cock and started to suck on him, swirling her tongue around him as she went.

Eric said "Oh... you're such a good little girl. Here I come!", as he let out a blast of semen. He then commanded her to swallow it.

She was surprised how easily he had cum but she swallowed all of his cum and then pulled her lips off of him. She looked up at him, smiling softly, blushing too.

He gently pulled out, and asked her "What turns you on?", as he opened the door to his basement, revealing a lot of seuxal 'toys', and a kink dungeon.

She blushed and shrugged, "I..I don't know master." She said quietly, looking down the dungeon, "Are we going down there master?"

He led her down, and bound her, gagged her, and felt her body (especially her tits, ass, and pussy) while she was helpless. While doing so, he came all over her face, tickled her feet, and suckled her nipples.

(could still work on using more detail though >.<...maybe do less in the post and more detail.)

She whimpered from behind the gag as he used her, she was quite aroused from this and moaned as he came on her face, and she licked up some of the cum.

(like you could describe how she is bound...etc.)

He then released her, and wrapped his arms around her. He gently fucked her pussy while making out with her. He pulled in and out gently, ocassionally cumming.

Back
Top Bottom