Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Genshin Impact Craving (Navia in Particular)

Intimacy

Super-Earth
Hello! Welcome to my latest request thread. I've been gone for a while due to real life stuff getting real crazy, but now I'm back and as eager as ever to get back into roleplaying. And what better way to start that off than with my current craving - Genshin Impact!

I've been playing the game on and off since its release, though I've made embarrassingly little progress in the main story between the crazy amount of side quests and events. That said I'm in love with the designs and personalities of so many of the characters that I'm eager to start up some RPs and really indulge in them. As such I'm mainly looking to play canon x canon pairings for this. The interactions between the different characters take up a lot of what I enjoy with them, and that's the side of things I'm looking to explore. I'm not entirely opposed to maybe playing an OC against a canon character, or potentially even doubling if that's what my partner would prefer. But I'm mainly looking for canon x canon scenes, and to avoid OC x OC entirely.

When it comes to specific characters, there's so many who are pretty or sexy or handsome or cute that I'm open to almost any pairing at all! I'll list a few of my favourites both to play as and to play opposite, with the ones in bold being of particular interest to me, but if you don't see a character you're interested in listed feel free to suggest them anyway and we can always try to work something out.

Characters I'd like to play
  • Aether
  • Lumine
  • Diluc
  • Kaeya
  • Zhongli
  • Childe
  • Beidou
  • Kazuha
  • Thoma
  • Itto

Characters I'd like to play opposite
  • Keqing
  • Ganyu
  • Lumine
  • Jean
  • Barbara
  • Fischl
  • Lisa
  • Mona
  • Yanfei
  • Ayaka
  • Kokomi
  • Yae Miko
  • Sara

With that out of the way, there's a few other things worth mentioning. First of all, I'm perfectly happy playing both male and female characters. While my preference lately has been towards playing male characters for Genshin Impact, I'm not opposed to playing females if we can create a fun scene. Secondly, I'm also a sucker for AU settings. While I do really like the world of Teyvat, I'd also be totally down to create some entirely different AU. Whether something modern, or a cliché high school AU, or even something entirely different such as something based on this artist's work: 1 2.

Finally, I'd like to add that I'm pretty flexible with kinks and usually tailor them to suit the characters involved in the RP, though I'm not really looking for anything too extreme unless it has a very compelling idea behind it. There are a few kinks I enjoy including in any RP though, mainly clothed sex, outfit play and outercourse. With the character designs being as appealing as they are it feels like a total waste to completely disregard their outfits when it comes to the smutty scenes. Lets push up some skirts or tear open some pantyhose and tease the characters relentlessly until they finally burst, or sneak away to a quiet corner for a quick rutting before tidying up their clothes and acting like it never happened to keep up appearances.

Anyway, hopefully this will pique someone's interest. If anything at all catches your eye please feel free to shoot a message my way!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom