Mx Female Institutional restraints and judicial punishment (Dark themes, BDSM)

antelnar

Moon
Hello all,

Imagine an alternate timeline, where instead of getting a fine for some minor breaches of the law: speeding or drug use, you are not getting a fine. Instead, you are taken to a closest 're-education center', where you are to receive on-the-spot sentence of corporal punishment, based on the seriousness of your wrongdoing.

Lena (18) was going about her day, as she saw blue and red lights in her rear mirror, and her heart sank... She knew, what may happen next. A trip to the closest 're-ed'. Her first trip... The fact that she will be made to undress, restrained and whipped. And also the fact that her father will receive a report of the occurrence... makes her shiver.

Kate (22) was secretly smoking weed in the park beside her University. Little she knew, that the eye of security system has encompassed this park for quite a while. When she walks back to the entrance, a man in police uniform is already waiting for her...

Ariana (16) has become very skillful at shoplifting. Skip the school, sneak into the shopping mall, change a few price tags to check out expensive bags for the price of cheap ones. Sell them online, get free money - more than any of her classmates. Rinse and repeat. But today was not her day, the shopping mall security have spotted a suspicious teenager shopping for expensive goods, and police is on their way...

I am happy to play any other character with you - these are just little starters to give a couple of ideas. I do like using reference pictures, and happy to provide these for the characters above.

I am looking to include the following kinks: BDSM, modesty, bondage, impact play (whipping and/or caning), forced stripping, clothed male, naked female (CMNF), humiliation, coercion.
Limits: permanent body damage, lack of realism (such as tolerance to pain), anything not aesthetic.

I play in first and third person. Semi-lit.

Please get in touch with me, and we can discuss and brainstorm this further!

Back
Top Bottom