Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Consensual Hypnosis/Mind Control Roleplay

Enion

Meteorite
I’m looking for roleplay partners to play the dominant role in a consensual hypnosis/mind control flavored roleplay. Interested in something medium to long-term in which smut is a significant feature but not the sole point.

I am extremely setting flexible and care more about the tone and content. I generally enjoy playing intelligent and capable characters who are submitting to some sort of mind control, often out of a self-destructive streak. A tired grad student who’s realized being intelligent and capable isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. A capable soldier whose fetishes make her turn traitor. An underestimated woman selected for some special program. Things like that. I don’t generally play bratty, but I do play headstrong characters who speak their mind, and I have a love for going for things other than the most obvious emotional reaction to a situation.

I’m happy to work in any setting. Fantasy, sci-fi, quasi-realism, whatever. Weird high concept stuff always amuses me. I’m open to any fandom I know or can pick up with minimal research. I am a professional writer and quality of writing matters to me. That’s not to say I only work in multi-paragraph epics or anything, but I crave a partner who can write a phrase that sticks in my head and leaves me weak-kneed for days.

I’m very big on drawn out inductions/spending lots of time in the mental space of feeling myself being changed. Drug play is a major plus. Humiliation is a major minus. Futa/hermaphrodite type stuff is dysphoric for me, though trans/nonbinary characters as understood in the real world are perfectly fine. I am a trans woman, and while I prefer to play cis women or at least post-op trans women (if I can’t have the genitals I want in a sexy roleplay when can I?) I am unlikely to want to play with someone who would find me playing a non-op trans woman a turn off. Sorry, but if you’d find me as I am gross and a turnoff, I just don’t want to do sexy stuff with you.

I’m happy to work to shape a setting and characters based on our mutual preferences and interests. I don’t want to top from the bottom as it were and dictate huge swaths of what the roleplay must be, but would rather find common ground and create something we’re both really into. So if you’ve got an idea that the sort of character and kinks I’m interested in would mesh well with, by all means hit me up.

If pushed for a specific idea, I’ve long been drawn to a sort of V for Vendetta scenario where I pay an ordinary girl who’s taken in by a charismatic anarchist terrorist sort and brainwashed into being a ruthless and effective agent, perhaps eventually taking over the role and taking on an apprentice of her own. Lots of elaborate headfucks and training missions, and a dynamic that’s at once gentle/loving and cruel/ruthless. The particulars here are very negotiable—the idea of being recruited to some organization in which mind control is used to establish loyalty is very, very interesting to me.

I’d also be super interested in a setup in which a capable and intelligent woman seeks out bimboization, in which her desire for it and guilt over wanting it are major elements of the roleplay. Again, very much not interested in humiliation, so the tone of this would be important, but if a romantic bimboization story is something you’ve ever wanted to do…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom