Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FFM? Any interest?

I will admit, this is probably a rather bare bones idea. But with some interest, I am sure we can develop it even further!

Firstly, I'm 25 years old, UK, and male. Pretty active on here, so replies tend to be pretty frequent especially on weekdays. I feel I'm pretty well adversed in grammar and detail as well.

My idea focuses on a younger man (my character), probably in his 20s? Fresh out of university, or even in university still if we made him slightly younger. Looking for a place to live. He finds the ideal place, cheap rent, nice spacious room, in a nice neighbourhood. There doesn't even seem to be a catch. Especially when he realises that the woman who owns the house is utterly stunning. Not only that, but she already has another woman living with her.

I'm thinking the women are older than his character, maybe somewhere in their 30's, but happy with late 20's, or perhaps even older. I'm thinking my character moves in, and there's a polyamarous sort of relationship that forms between the three of them, almost like he has two sugar mommies at his side.

Again, this is fairly bare bones right now, and with some help, I am sure we can build it into something really interesting! Just wondered if there was any interest in this?

Back
Top Bottom