Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Win-win situation: The taste of a thousand asses (new edit)

thebakers

Moon
Gather round, gather round, guys and girls of bluemoon! Here's a fun little play I've concocted:

I'm looking for someone who posts around 3 to 5 paragraphs per play.

Kinks:
Public orgasm
Rimming

In return for playing with my top 2 cravings, I'll reward you by reciprocating it. Tell me two of your favorite kinks and we can play it. I'll write passionately on it though I can't promise how willing MC will be.

Plot:
MC is a college girl who had lost a bet to one of the guys. In a pranking manner, MC is forced to wear a remote vibrator inside of her as she attends Ms. Debbie's class, who is notorious for not allowing her students to use the toilet. The challenge would be to endure the whole class without having an orgasm, if she has an orgasm, she will need to rim the person who gave her the orgasm while thanking him profusely. Though MC had the impression that she would be doing this with the guy she lost the bet to, they decided to prank her further by giving the remote to the class nerd (YC).

Just to give you a rough idea of how I write. Feel free to reply to this starter, or pm me so that we can discuss further and perfect the roleplay idea.

3d22a3877975b8ce6103d00f2f4241ca.jpg

It was nothing but a stupid bet, a party bet that Sophia had taken up in one of the house parties. She wasn't even fully sober and it wasn't a surprise that she lost. Any sober person could have see how Darren was using Sophia's inebriety against her. Fast forward after the weekend, the 5'6 petite beauty couldn't back down from the bet. If she did, she would be labelled immediately as the party pooper and it wouldn't be long before she is uninvited from all the parties in the future. She was wearing a spaghetti strap crop top, a pair of blue lacy bra perking up her 32D breasts, with hints of the lacy fabric teasing out from her top. Her slender belly was on display, a perfect hourglass figure but still having enough belly fat to make her belly look soft and not toned in a masculine manner. For her bottom, she wore a pair of skin tight denim jeans, which was picked by Darren on purpose so that whatever stains that she was going to make was going to be for everyone to see. Inside, Sophia wore a pair of matching blue lacy panties to cover up her cleanly waxed pussy and her tight rosebud. She had just exited the girl's toilet, with Darren waiting outside. "Its inside..." Sophia said, while she walked in an awkward manner as if there was something in between her legs. However, Darren expressed his disbelief and there was little Sophia could do other than to pull him to an empty hallway. Looking outside to make sure that there was no one, she quickly unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her knees. Pulling her panties aside to show Darren, the vibrator was clearly inside of her pussy, deeply embedded with only the tip of the vibrator perking out between her pussy lips. "You fucker..." Sophia cursed under her breath as she pulled her pants back up, once again walking awkwardly into the class.

As she entered the class, Sophia was already blushing red, her cheeks darkened into a bright cherry tomato hue. Half the class was in the party and they knew exactly what was happening. They were well aware what was in between her legs and they knew they would be entertained to a good show today. Sophia is one of the prettiest girls in college and she was known to brush off anyone's attempt to flirt with her. To see a queen bee being brought down to her knees like this was a sort of a payback for many. As she saw the lecturer walking in, Ms. Debbie who was notoriously fierce and was known to not allow students to use the toilet. Seeing her enter the class, Sophia had just sealed her fate, knowing well that she wouldn't have a chance to remove the vibrator until the end of the class. As the class was settling down, Sophia took the remote out of her pocket and passed it to Darren, cursing under her breath again at how unlucky she was to fall into such a predicament.

It didn't take long for the torture to start and Ms. Debbie had barely spoken 10 words before she felt the first buzz in between her legs. As she turned around to see Darren, he quickly pointed at the class nerd. Turning to the class nerd, Sophia's eyes opened wide as she saw him holding the remote. Her phone buzzed and as she opened it, it was none other than Darren. She swore she wanted to stand up and slap Darren across his face, but it was Ms. Debbie's class and everyone knew how crazy she can get. As she opened the message, it read "You can't break your promise. Remember your bet? I'll rim anyone's ass if he can make me cum in the class with a vibrator." Of course Sophia didn't mean it, but for them to push the prank to such an extent was just plain cruel. She jolted again as another buzz hit her, as she felt disgusted to her core, knowing who it was who was toying with her most intimate parts.

view

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom