Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A questioning submissive

Hi! I'm a not-submissive person who wants to try writing a character who is willingly submissive in at least some sense in an intimate relationship. BUT, I have less than no interest in many of the kinks that D/s play often involves. Also, I'm still only interested in playing the kind of character I always like to play: a young woman with amazing powers. Also also, I'm not interested in a story that's only about sex and kink: I want to explore my character's psychology and I want to explore how she tries to find and identify and get to know her Mr. Right. I'm very demanding, I know. I told you I'm a not-submissive person :).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are only interested in ERP that includes specific sexual kinks, please don't contact me. I'm willing to consider many kinks; I won't accept ultimatums about any, even the ones I actually like.

Other than that, if you think you can handle a complex story with a complex partner playing a complex character, I'd love to hear from you. (Please PM me; if you post here, you've failed Reading Comp 001, and that's a dealbreaker :p.) I promise I'm not nearly as bitchy as this ad makes me sound :).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom