Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female TheLost1’s Wet and Messy (WAM) one shots thread

TheLost1

Planetoid
Hi,

This is a request thread to hopefully find someone who shares my enjoyment of writing, roleplay and WAM. On my main thread I have one plot involving a messy gameshow and I’ve been really enjoying roleplaying that out but it’s given me an itch for more.

For though who have never heard of this weird and wonderful fetish before, here are some examples of what it’s all about (some nsfw);
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

In terms of plot, I’m pretty flexible, I’ve included a couple of ideas below, but the key part is I like people enjoying getting messy, rather then humiliation (though a progression from one to the other is quite fun). I’d prefer some plot to be involved, but I could work with just a smut based RP and WAM doesn’t need to be the sole focus just a focus.

Ideas;
Messy gameshow.
a couple experiment with WAM together for the first time
Lost a bet
stuck in the mud
hazing
food fight
messy escape room
anything else you may think of!

And if you’re after scat, vomit, blood or water sports, though they can be used for wet and messy play, this is not the thread for you, sorry.

Note, I roleplay in third person and only in PM and threads at the moment, and please no ghosting, I have no problem waiting for replies, I get people have life’s but if you want/need to stop just drop me a message, no hard feelings, promise.

Please send me a PM if you’re interested.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom