Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Come set my heart ablaze~

4Epvoh5.png

Hey there! I'm Talia, 26F. I go by she/her pronouns. I'm getting back into roleplaying after a long long time and I'm in search of new partners at the moment! I seek literate dedicated partners who'll dive as deep into our stories as me and keep me excited and engaged all along!

• Link to full RP ad - Talia's Lair

Here's my detailed advertisement that should tell you all there is to know about me and my desires. I hope you find something in there that sparks your interest!

(NOTE: Particularly looking to write opposite switch male characters in a short-term smut-centric roleplay at the moment as I’m returning from a long hiatus, though I could be convinced to stretch it on for longer if you play your cards right!)

Partner Requirements

🌼 18+ ONLY! (21+ preferred though I wouldn’t likely turn you away if you manage to capture my attention!)

🌼 ENTHUSIASM - I would love to write with someone just as enthusiastic as me about our story and characters, if not more!

🌼 Creativity and Open-mindedness - give me a heart-wrecking plot twist and I’ll be yours forever <3

🌼 Clear concise communication

🌼 Open to writing FxM or FxF - I like playing males usually but I can play females just as well if you’d prefer that; and do end up doing so anyways since I usually flesh out my plots with tons of side characters to breathe life into the roleplay

🌼 RESPECT. If I feel like you’re ever being intentionally disrespectful towards me, I won’t hesitate to block you instantaneously and that’s that.

Feel free to slide into my DMs/leave a message on this thread/add me on discord/send a mail if you'd like to get it on with me - whatever works well for ya and I'll try and get back to you at the earliest!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom