Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB π–‡π–”π–“π–Š {𝖒/𝖒 π–˜π–Šπ–†π–—π–ˆπ–}

Ascensionism

π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•₯𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖 π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ 𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕙
2bc071a1636bc352f8eb92b43e459af7-2.jpg

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ take a bite β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛​
- have almost a decade of roleplay experience under my belt (don’t let that scare you off- i don’t bite but my characters do)
- i primarily play switches, subs/bottoms, or sub/bottom-leaning switches. please do not ask me to play a straight up dom-top and don’t come to me with your sub disguised as a switch.
- i’m a fairly frequent poster, but i do have a life outside of the forum. if i’m gonna be gone for more than a couple of days or know for a fact i won’t be posting as often, i’ll try my best to let you know! (if you haven’t heard from me for a few days, don’t be afraid to give me a quick poke- sometimes i forget to hit send on messages)
- very ghost friendly!
- also very brainstorm friendly, chatter friendly, and OOC friendly! tell me about your character and what makes them tick! tell me your ideas! show me memes and tiktoks that remind you of our characters! i love it all <3
- plot is a must! smut is fun, smut is great, smut gets boring if it’s the only thing we’re writing.
- that being said, i write smut purely just for fun and not for any sort of sexual gratification- if you’re just looking to get your rocks off, good for you! we probably won’t get along if that’s all you’re after.
- flexible in terms of post length- i have a tendency to mirror my partners’ posts when it comes to length. ideally i would love at least 300 words, but as long as i have something to go off of i’ll be happy

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Kinks
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
roughness (scratching, biting, hair pulling, slapping, spitting, manhandling, anything that makes rough sex…well, rough sex)
choking/breath play
degradation
praise
dirty talk
fingers in mouth (unff)
multiple orgasms/overstim
creampie
breeding

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Limits
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
scat
watersports
vomit
vore
snuff
excessive gore in sexual settings
macro/micro
footplay of any kind
inflation
incest
zoophilia
unrealistic anatomy for human characters
prolapse
UNDERAGE (note: i also refuse to play as/against high school students, even if they're 18)
(for a more comprehensive list of kinks and limits, here is my f-list!)

2bc071a1636bc352f8eb92b43e459af7-2.jpg

Status :: Open || Time Zone :: EST || RP Locations :: PMs/Threads || Style :: 3rd Person, Past Tense
(image coming soon)
The Night Does Not Belong to God
Drama | Romance | Fantasy-ish

After losing the closest thing he had to a family during a fire, MC arrives at Merivista Abbey as the new gardener and handyman. There he meets YC, the Father of the Abbey, whose fondness for MC grows into an obsession worthy of breaking his vows for.
(note: MC is a trans man!)
(image coming soon)
Pretty White Jaws
Modern | Low Fantasy | Supernatural

YC lives alone in the solitude of his cabin just on the outskirts of town. He’s estranged from his family and keeps to himself mostly, only going into town for work and the occasional trip to the grocery store. It’s been this way for years and while YC doesn’t mind it, he certainly misses the warmth of another. One night on his way home from work, he spots a small, white fox struggling to keep itself upright as it limps along the side of the road. It’d been an impulse decision to pick it up and take it home in order to nurture it back to health; when he’d made a bed for it by the fireplace and given it a bowl to eat out of, YC knew that the fox was his.
Until he wakes up the next morning and there was not a fox sleeping by the fireplace- but a naked, near angelic man.
(image coming soon)
Bloody Knuckles
Modern | Drama

YC has lived a lonely life for as long as he can remember, residing in the slums of the city and in a tremendous amount of debt. One night he runs into MC, a self-proclaimed lone wolf with a tendency to use his fists more than his words, at the local laundromat just hours after seeing him in a fight right outside of his apartment. About a week later, YC hears a knock on his door in the middle of the night and answers it…only to find MC heavily wounded and teetering on the edge of consciousness.
(image coming soon)
Lavender Haze
Modern | Drama | Omegaverse

YC’s friends think that he needs a break from the high stress of his corporate job, so naturally, they convince him to come along on one of their nights out to a popular nightclub. He’s positive he won’t actually partake in any club β€œactivities” until he spots MC, a flirtatious omega dancer that seems dead set on catching his eye that night. Maybe he’ll let loose, just this once.

Last edited:
bump! new plot added!

bump! craving Bloody Knuckles!

post-hiatus bump!

bump while i work on some replies, really craving Bloody Knuckles and Celebrity Skin πŸ–€

bump! still craving bloody knuckles!!

wooooooo i spent so long making my request thread prettier i desperately need a laptop lol

bump while i work on replies :3

bump while i work on replies! craving The Fox πŸ–€

bump!! still craving The Fox <3

bump while i work on replies :3 added We Become the Night!

big fuckin BOOP

bump while i work on replies!

Back
Top Bottom