Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary ❤ Amorellia's Romp Through Azeroth! Seeking futa Jaina or Yrel - WoW, plot, romance, age gaps, musk and more!

Amorellia

Planetoid
welcome.jpg
Welcome to my second request thread! I currently have a specific craving, and that's what this post is for. I do have a general request thread if you care to check it out! This request thread has very similar tastes as my other one, but I'm looking for a specific character and setting.

I'm seeking a writing partner to play a futa version of Jaina or Yrel from the Warcraft universe in a long-term, adventurous, romantic roleplay!

I'm Amorellia - I've been roleplaying for many years, but primarily in WoW. I recently found BMR and am quite enjoying my time here! I've recently begun a new long-term story called The Daisy of Valendia with the lovely @Agnes, if you'd like to see an example of my writing. This story is also a fantastic example of what I'm seeking - a long-term story, plenty of plot, detail, and character development. I also have to give Agnes a huge shoutout for welcoming me here to BMR. They've helped me with my request threads and even provided these beautiful graphics!

_characters.jpg

I'm seeking to do a long-term roleplay within the Warcraft universe. YC will be a futa version of either Jaina or Yrel. Age gaps and ageplay are kinks of mine, so MC would be a 15-16 year old human female. I'm very open when it comes to the "class" and backstory of MC, so we can flesh that out when we find out we're compatible! I'm leaning towards playing a novice Paladin.

_setting.jpg

Obviously, this roleplay would take place within the Warcraft universe. I don't expect you to have a super in-depth knowledge of the lore like ancient history or expanded universe topics, as I don't myself, but I would like to explore the more well-known parts of Azeroth. Basically if you've played WoW, that's what I'm looking for. You'll of course be playing a canon character, but interacting with other canon characters would be wonderful!

_story.jpg

In terms of when the story might happen, I'm flexible. I adore what they did with Jaina in BFA, so that "version" of her is what I'm looking for ideally, even if how she became that is different in our roleplay. Yrel is, well, Yrel. I love her character, but she's not as fleshed out as Jaina, so I'm less picky there!

I'm totally fine if the current events of Azeroth are not canon - we can develop our own recent history if we want, and I'd like to create our own future story instead of following any already existing plotlines. I'd want to build our own version of Azeroth and come up with our own storylines - think of the Warcraft universe as a guideline for the setting.

The usual fantasy elements are expected - combat, quests, taverns, etc. I also adore deep interactions with our characters - conversations, arguments and debates, conflicts that don't always end happily. I'd want our characters to grow and develop individually, as well as their relationship. If it's not obvious, I'd like them to eventually become romantically entangled... hence smut!

_you.jpg

I'm looking for a writing partner that enjoys the Warcraft universe, wants to create a lively story, and depart on a fantastic adventure together! Our characters will experience hardship, conflict - both between each other and third parties - victories and defeats, arguments and vulnerable moments, romance and raunchy fun. The usual expectations like quests and combat will be there too! How all of this happens is up to us.

I'd like to take our time in telling this story, so I expect this to be a very long-term commitment. I don't have any expectations regarding post frequency - once a day? Once a week? As long as we communicate I'm happy!

This raises another point, OOC. I believe that OOC communication is very important when embarking on a long-term roleplay like this! If the roleplay isn't going well, tell me. If I misinterpreted the situation and my latest post doesn't make sense, tell me. If there's something specific you're wanting, tell me. If you have ideas for the plot, tell me! I don't want to direct the whole story OOC, as surprises in the play can be fun, but I think it's important to a healthy roleplay.

Beyond that, I don't mind a bit of OOC chit chat!

Regarding post length, I don't have any set minimums or maximums, but most posts will likely be fairly lengthy (see my roleplay with Agnes as to what I mean). I don't expect a novella, as it makes it harder for the natural back-and-forth of characters, but I also want some detail when it makes sense. Are we simply out traveling to a location? Maybe a brief description of the scenery that we pass, or our characters could share a conversation. Are we having an intimate moment? Let's take our time, just like we would in real life! This is not set in stone, as sometimes less is more. The last thing I want is lazy posting - I promise I will rather wait a few days to post than half-ass it, and I expect the same from my partner.

Gramer. Grammer. Grammar. Improper grammar is a huge turn off for me. Nothing personal, but if you're not willing to put in the effort to write properly, we're not going to be a match! My writing isn't perfect, but I take my time when posting! Bonus points for those of you who are skilled in creative writing!

Only third person.

_smut.jpg

Hopefully you didn't skip right down to this section, but I don't blame you if you did! I'm fairly vanilla, but hey, vanilla is still a good flavor! I do have a few favorite kinks; here's a link to my F-List. This list is not exhaustive, so please feel free to ask about any of the maybes or anything that's missing!

I have a few kinks that I almost require in this roleplay, and those would be ageplay, age gaps, and heavy musk/sweat. MC will be fairly submissive, but not a complete sub/dom relationship as I enjoy the back and forth, give and take!

Phew, I suppose that about sums it up! If any of this piques your interest please feel free to shoot me a message. @Agnes has spoiled me with our roleplay together, so my standards for writing partners are pretty high (blame them!). If you want to grab my attention then sending a thorough message is your best bet! I apologize to anyone I turn away; it's nothing personal, I'm just picky!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom