Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear You Apart (Miserable Command // minou.xi)

Ascensionism

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕙
Name: Elena Nicolau

•••••
1877, Bordeaux, France

“CLAUDIA!” Elena snarled, using her two fists to bash up against the top wall of the coffin. “So help me God, if you do not let me out of this DAMNED box right now there will be hell to pay!” The younger woman’s words were vicious, each syllable promising violence no matter how soon she had been let out. The elder vampire made no move to undo the chains she had just diligently wrapped around it, making sure that the lid stayed on securely so that her sister wouldn’t managed to break herself free. It hadn’t been easy to make a decision like this in the slightest. But after decades of watching Elena’s bloodthirstiness and lust for violence grow, it had been the only option.

You and I both know I can’t do that,” she said, settling one pale hand on top of the rattling coffin. “It’s for your own good, Elena, you are starting to lose control of yourself. Do you think I can protect you from hunters if they come looking after you?!”

It’s been over an entire damned century since we’ve been turned, if they were really out there they would have gotten us by now! Let. Me. OUT!” Each word was punctuated by a loud thunking noise as Elena continued to thrash about inside of the coffin.

And how many people do you think you’ve killed since then?! You almost wiped out an entire village by yourself after we left Bulgaria! Do you think this is easy for me to do?!”

It had been days since that night, and as the days began to turn into weeks Elena’s loud protests and demands to be let out had quieted, much to Claudia’s relief. She didn’t think her younger sister had slept at all during those days if the sounds of her clawing and scratching at the inside of the coffin were anything to go by. As the weeks turned to months, the quietness turned into desperate pleas to be let out— Elena needed to feed, and knowing her ways, the elder woman chose to ignore her. If she let her out now, lord knows she would have probably wiped out the entire city, possibly the entire country in an attempt to sate her hunger. All she could hope was that her sister was strong enough to survive this.

Present day, 143 years later...

The house had long been abandoned. When word of vampire hunters roaming the streets of Bordeaux had reached Claudia, she had fled the country, leaving her hibernating sister behind in the basement of their old home. She knew that she would stay safe, tucked behind the walls underneath the stairs. That had been fifty years ago, and it was almost a surprise that no one had moved into the house— but the presence of death could easily drive away even the hardiest of potential homeowners. Eventually, orders were made for the house to be demolished, making the crew put in charge of making sure all salvageable furniture was moved out of the house the first humans to step foot inside in years.

Finding the coffin had been an accident. At first the crew had brushed it off— maybe it was some old, morbid decoration that the old homeowner had left behind. Though later on in the night, one of the young men from the crew felt compelled to return to the house and load the coffin into his truck before driving an hour to the coast, pushing the coffin into the ocean until it no longer was touching the sand. Surprisingly, the wooden box floated fairly well and without wasting another moment the man turned and bolted back to his truck as if he had snapped out of some sort of trance. There was no telling where Elena would end up...

Back
Top Bottom