Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any π–‹π–‘π–Šπ–˜π– {𝖒/𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋/𝖋 π–˜π–Šπ–†π–—π–ˆπ–}

Ascensionism

π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•₯𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖 π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ 𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕙
2bc071a1636bc352f8eb92b43e459af7-2.jpg

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ take a bite β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛​
- have almost a decade of roleplay experience under my belt (don’t let that scare you off- i don’t bite but my characters do)
- i primarily play switches, subs, or sub-leaning switches. please do not ask me to play a straight up dom and don’t come to me with your sub disguised as a switch.
- i’m a fairly frequent poster, but i do have a life outside of the forum. if i’m gonna be gone for more than a couple of days or know for a fact i won’t be posting as often, i’ll try my best to let you know! (if you haven’t heard from me for a few days, don’t be afraid to give me a quick poke- sometimes i forget to hit send on messages)
- ghost friendly!
- also very brainstorm friendly, chatter friendly, and OOC friendly! tell me about your character and what makes them tick! tell me your ideas! show me memes and tiktoks that remind you of our characters! i love it all <3
- plot is a must! smut is fun, smut is great, smut gets boring if it’s the only thing we’re writing.
- that being said, i write smut purely just for fun and not for any sort of sexual gratification- if you’re just looking to get your rocks off, good for you! we probably won’t get along if that’s all you’re after.
- flexible in terms of post length- i have a tendency to mirror my partners’ posts when it comes to length. ideally i would love at least 300 words, but as long as i have something to go off of i’ll be happy

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Kinks
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
roughness (scratching, biting, hair pulling, slapping, spitting, manhandling, anything that makes rough sex…well, rough sex)
choking/breath play
degradation
praise
dirty talk
fingers in mouth (unff)
multiple orgasms/overstim
creampie
breeding

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Limits
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
scat
watersports
vomit
vore
snuff
excessive gore in sexual settings
macro/micro
footplay of any kind
inflation
incest
zoophilia
unrealistic anatomy for human/humanoid characters
prolapse
UNDERAGE (note: i also refuse to play as/against high school students even if they're 18)
(for a more comprehensive list of kinks and limits, here is my f-list!)

2bc071a1636bc352f8eb92b43e459af7-2.jpg

Status :: CLOSED || Time Zone :: EST || RP Locations :: PMs/Threads || Style :: 3rd Person, Past Tense
(image coming soon)
Those Who Flee the Light
Modern | Urban Fantasy | Dark | M/F

When YC found her on the church steps, MC had only asked him for one thing: to drive a stake through her heart and kill her. Instead of granting MC’s wish, YC strikes a deal with her; a chance to get back at the vampire who turned her. Up until the moment MC’s maker is put to rest, she is to serve as YC’s assistant in hunting and killing her own kind. Only after she has taken her revenge will YC grant her wish to die. That is, if neither of them have changed their minds by then.
(image coming soon)
Lipstick On Your Tombstone
Modern | Horror | Dark | M/F

While en route to a music festival, MC and her fiancΓ© wind up stranded in what looks like a ghost town with a flat tire- and no spare. Luckily, the only place that seems to be open is an old auto repair shop/gas station combo that looks like it should have been shut down years ago. Unfortunately, the supposed β€œowner” (YC) is a hopeless romantic searching for love in all of the wrong ways and leaving a bloody trail in his wake.
(
note: loosely inspired by House of Wax. i’m so horrendously down bad for Bo Sinclair it's not even funny)
(image coming soon)
Cherry Thrill
Modern | Drama | Romance | M/F or F/F

MC is back from college for the summer, staying with her devout catholic parents in her childhood home while they order her around and try to keep some semblance of authority over her. As an act of β€œrebellion”, she asks her new neighbor, YC (twice her age and an atheist…ooh), to teach her how to play guitar after seeing them play on their front porch during one of her walks around the neighborhood…but it turns out they want to do a lot more than just teach MC how to play.
(image coming soon)
Kiss and Swallow
Modern | Drama | M/F

YC is a man who’s had almost everything he’s wanted in life handed to him on a metaphorical silver platter. Growing up, his family had always been wealthy, and once his father had passed on the ownership of his company to him after retiring, YC’s life had pretty much been set out for him. There’s just one problem: he’s grown bored of his luxurious lifestyle and no matter what, nothing seems to be piquing his interest…right up until he comes across MC one night at an upscale strip club. Beautiful to a fault and with a face that just screamed trouble, YC knew he had to have her. And so the chase began.

Last edited:
bump~ new plot added (Vices)!

bump! opened Demolition Lovers back up!

bump! new plot added!

birthday bump!

bump! seriously craving Where the Dark Things Are 😫

bump! craving House of Wolves πŸ–€

bump! added and craving Streets!

bump! still really craving Streets! if you’re looking for some MxF or FxF hurt and comfort PM me! πŸ’œ

bump! added L’écrivain!

bump! don’t be afraid to come to me with your own ideas as well πŸ–€ i don’t bite…hard

bump! looking for a switch for Get With It!

bump! added Irreversible (MHA fandom)!

Back
Top Bottom