Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Some Typical Canon RP Ideas [[Doubling Now Available!]]

Typical Blue Haired Dude

An Average Guy with Not-So-Average Hair Color
I'll be posting some canon rp ideas I've had for a while on this thread and will update it whenever I have new ideas and/or change preferences. Here is also my F-List for references on what to expect. If fandoms aren't your cup of tea, check out some of my original ideas here!

DOUBLING

I am also open to doubling and am able to play as multiple characters. I can play as a female and my preferred pairings in this instance would be F x M/Fu. However, I can be a little picky, so be sure to either specify which of my ideas you want or come up with your own idea. There is no guarantee that I will accept your doubling preposition, but you'll have a good shot if you stand out with a well-structured introduction or unique idea!

1626417193799.png
ROLES:
1+ female(s)
TOP/BOTTOM: Either is fine but may depend on characters you choose to rp as. Being versatile helps!
POST LENGTH: 1+ paragraph(s) recommended
GRAMMAR: Semi-literate (Fairly Competent)

COLOR CODING
Green - Favorite!

Yellow - Will Do
Orange - Might Do
Red - Closed

Now that DDLC+ has released on June 30th, I've been wanting to revisit this series!

1626417345837.png

Just Monika: [MC x Monika] Romance rp, flexible length. There are two ways I can think up of this. We can either have Monika and MC get to know each other in Act 3, which can lead to some romantic and even sexual buildup. Or, we can have the MC convince Monika what she did was wrong and have them start the game over, only this time they install a mod that gives Monika a route. We could combine the both of these together if we wanna make this rp a bit longer.

Now Everyone Can Be Happy: [MC x All Dokis] Romance/Slice of Life rp, long term. This takes place after Act III where MC confronts Monika for her wrongdoings. He manages to convince her to give the girls a second chance and restart the game with new features, allowing MC to give everyone a happy ending. However, each of the girls have their own set of problems that might run deeper than what the game shows…will he be able to save everyone?

A New Reality: [MC x Any]
Romance/Slice of Life rp, long term. It can either be a rerun of the main DDLC game with added features, or it can be its own separate story. New characters, whether they’re from pre-existing DDLC mods, or completely new OC’s, can also be included in the story and have a shot to romance MC or even the Dokis. If you have a specific idea in mind, feel free to share it!
One of my favorite gacha games by far with amazing story and wonderful characters! I've gone up to Lostbelt 2, so plenty of options are available.

1626417907712.png

My Trusty Shield: [Gudao x Mash Kyrielight] Romance rp, short term. Now that Chaldea has saved the world from the Eradication of Mankind, Gudao and Ritsuka finally have time to settle down and admit their feelings for each other. Short term romance rp

Chaos in Chaldea: [Gudao x Servant(s)] Multi-genre rp, flexible length. This one is a more event-oriented rp, which can take place in certain seasons or times that are unimportant to the main plot of the game. For example, one scenario I've been thinking of is having a group of Servants go on vacation with their Master to the beach, but due to some shenanigans, someone slipped an aphrodisiac in their bags, which gets things really heated up for them.

Singularity Shenanigans: We go through the canon storyline of the series where MC, Mash, and some other Servants have to go through the Singularities to restore humanity. Can also be combined with Chaos in Chaldea if we want to add some special events in between.
A series I have been fond of for years, and is still going as Volume 9 will premiere late Fall.

1626417985359.png

Helping a Friend in Need: [Jaune x Ruby]Romance rp, short term. that takes place during Volume 4, after the Fall of Beacon and RNJR travel to Haven. The scene takes place is Jaune training to Pyrrha's old video, in honor of her. Ruby watches him from afar, but is eventually moved to come talk to him. As they deal with things, some feelings stir within them and they eventually make out in the forest at night. A bit of a shorter-term rp.

Any other 1-on-1 ship: [Male CC x Female CC] I'm up for discussion on any ships you might have, canon or otherwise. Might be more inclined to do more official or heavily implied ships in the show, but I'll keep my mind open.

RWBY Rerun: [OC x Female(s)]Multi-genre rp, long term. Basically it's just a rerun of the official show starting from V1, just with a self-insert OC, albeit with options to drastically alter the major plot points of the series (ex. a character's death or a tragic event). The OC can have one interest, or multiple if you feel like having a bit of extra fun!
Dating Sim Option: There will also be a twist where the RWBY storyline takes place in a dating sim, and having the player jump between save files and/or having a glitch in the game can cause someone to gain self-awareness suddenly, similar to DDLC. Would be interesting to see them deal with something so psychologically and existentially dramatic. They don't have to turn manipulative and kill everyone else to stay with the OC like in DDLC. Plenty of discussion can be made for this!
The fifth and most recent game of the series, gathering several Nintendo and third-party characters to fight against one another!

1626418119247.png

World of Light: [OC/Male CC x Female CC(s)] Adventure/Combat rp, long-term. In the official game, Galeem shone its light upon the world of Smash, single-handedly wiping every person out, cloning them, and mind-controlling them to fight against the hero that will attempt to liberate them all! In the official story, Kirby is the only person who managed to avoid Galeem in the canon story, but in this story I will play either as a canon character or an OC, depending on your preference.

Tag Team Tournament: [OC/Male CC x Female CC] Combat rp, medium length. Pretty straightforward, a tag team tournament occurs and our characters team up to take down the competition. Plenty of time for the two characters to interact and perhaps take an interest in each other.

Sucked into Subspace: [OC x Female CC(s)] Isekai/Adventure rp, long-term. My OC gets sucked in from the real world into the Smash Bros video game and has to find a way to get back. But how is he going to be able to figure out what brought him in here and how will he get out? More importantly...will he even wish to leave when he's surrounded by multiple women that he looked up to for a long time?

Settle It in Smash!: [Male CC x Female CC(s)] Combat/Sexual rp, short-term. Some characters decide to have a friendly brawl, only this time they decided to raise up the stakes; the loser(s) would have to do whatever the winner desires, and there are multiple ways that this could go wrong...hehe~
For those who wish to do a Nintendo based RP without having to deal with the hassle of all those other IP's

1626418189924.png

An Arranged Kidnapping: [Human Bowser x Daisy] Dubcon sexual rp, short-term. Daisy has nothing to do as Princess of the Sarasaland and overhears the thrilling adventures of Peach being captured by Bowser and awaiting her rescue thanks to her hero Mario. Wanting to try the same with Luigi, she makes an arrangement with a bored Bowser to capture her and have Luigi rescue her. However, Bowser decides that he has other plans for her. After capturing her, he plans to make her his own by taking human form and having his way with her. While this clearly wasn't part of the plan, Daisy assumes this was part of the excitement Peach went through while captured and waiting for Mario, so she puts up a tough act and tries to sass Bowser. Will she be able to resist everything Bowser will throw at her, or will she succumb to his manly charms and become his personal toy?

Revenge of the Tyrant: [Male CC x Bowsette] Details can be discussed, as I don't have a set idea for this yet.

The Friendly Ghost: [Luigi x Boosette] Romance/sexual rp, varying length. Luigi heard rumors of a haunted mansion nearby and in order to prevent any ghosts from escaping and haunt the locals, he's sent in to clean them out with his trusty modified vacuum. However, what lies before him is not a multitude of ghosts, but rather a lost soul of some sort...despite this, he would not even begin to comprehend the trouble he would get himself into.
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was~

1626418331055.png

Journey to Becoming Champion!: [Male OC/Trainer x Pokemon/Female Trainers] Adventure/Combat rp, long-term. At the age of 18, young boys and girls alike can become official Pokémon trainers and pursue their goals to be the very best! You can add a rival of your own to keep my OC on their toes, if you'd like. I'm most familiar with the Kanto region, but am open to trying out other regions too. DM me for more details and discussions!

Gijinka Hijinks: [Male OC/Trainer x Female Humanized Pokémon(s)] Sexual rp, short-term. After a camping trip with his Pokémon, a trainer gets blasted by a stray energy beam of unknown origin. In the midst of the blast, his Pokémon attempt to shield him from the blast, which inadvertently makes his human DNA mix into theirs, thus giving them more humanoid forms and allowing them to speak intelligently. However, this also happens to increase their libido, leaving them rather attracted to their trainer now...

Research Gone Wrong!: [OC/Male Trainer x Scientist/Female CC(s)] Sexual rp, short term. A scientist clumsily knocks over a suspicious vial of chemicals, which happened to be essences of unknown energy that might have Pokémon origins. This happens to affect their libido to the point that they cannot resist the urge to mate with the nearest guy until they are satisfied, and an unsuspecting trainer happens to walk in at the wrong time.
So far I've only seen the first game, but quickly plan on completing the trilogy soon!

1626418391000.png

Hope and Despair: [Makoto Naegi x Junko Enoshima] Sexual rp, short term. Top Female required. In the penultimate Class Trial, Makoto is wrongly accused of being the Blackened and killing Mukuro Ikusaba. However, the game insists that he is indeed the murderer and he has to undergo a punishment. At the very last moment before meeting his death, however, he falls through a trap door and ends up in Junko's personal room. In order to fully triumph over hope with her despair, she plans on using him as her personal boy toy.

A Different Kind of Game: [Male OC/CC(s) x Female CC(s)] Sexual rp, short to medium-term. Harem preferred, but not required. A group of Ultimate talents find themselves awakening into a strange room bolted down and closed off from the outside world. Similar to the canon games, they wander around the academy and find themselves trapped. They just find a way to escape; however, this isn’t a killing game like one might expect…it’s a sex game. Monokuma won’t let the students leave until he’s had enough smut to satisfy him like the perverted degenerate he is. Will they keep their integrity and restrain themselves, or give into their despair and allow their impulses to dominate them? Perhaps Monokuma might throw in some kinky punishments for those that refuse to play along, break the rules, or simply get caught in the act by the others…
A guilty pleasure of mine. It is quite rare for me to find others who are interested in this series, so please hit me up if you're interested!

1626418640795.png

Legacy of Leonidas: [OC x Female CC(s)] Combat/Slice of Life rp, long-term. This story follows the video game plotline while taking place in Season 1, where my OC would be an uprising Brawler with Leonidas as his partners. You can add your own OC as a rival if you wish! Knowledge of the video game is not required, but you should have an understanding of the story of Season 1 and the characters involved in it.
If you really wanna go big, I have a few ideas that can bring characters from several different series! You might also be able to include characters that are from series that haven't been mentioned in this thread!

An Ephemeral Experience: [OC x Harem] Multi-Genre rp, long-term. MC finds a mysterious and obscure game on his front porch one day. Thinking it's some prank from his friends, he humors himself and plays it, only to find out that the game is more than it seems. We can take this many ways, such as an isekai where the goddess of this world reveals what has happened, and in order to advance, he must have sex with the characters in it in order to progress through the different franchises and follow his way home; we can also add an antagonist to this, such as a virus that can only be expelled through sexual activities (both intercourse and outercourse), although we can also just have them have sex for the sake of having sex. Or we could have the game just be a manifestation of his inner desires and he explores the different world at his own pace. We can negotiate the plot as much as we want, and I'd really love to try this out!

I Know Who I Am: [OC x Harem] Fantasy/Adventure rp, long-term. Themes of transformation, memory loss, and tragedy. In this world, a Virtual Reality game has released where players can use fictional or original characters as avatars in a massive MMORPG. However, there is a drastic side effect: prolonged exposure to this game ends up slowly manipulating the memories of the player to the point where players have a skewed sense of reality, eventually losing themselves and believing to be their own avatars (ex. a player using a Ruby Rose avatar eventually believing they are Ruby Rose, having no memory of their real life). This sets up a precedent where our characters will attempt to complete the game and find the developers who made this in hopes of restoring everyone again. It's somewhat similar to Sword Art Online in terms of plot, but there's a lot of potential here.

Here are other series I am interested in but don't have starters for at the moment:

Etrian Oddysey Series
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
Sword Art Online
(up to Mother's Rosario)
Hunter x Hunter
Gravity Falls
(limited knowledge)
Crash Bandicoot
One Piece
(up to Seven Waters arc)
Pucca
Sgt. Frog/Keroro Gunsou
Kenichi
(limited knowledge)
The Fairly OddParents
Undertale
Big Hero 6
Bleach
(up to Bontou arc)
Street Fighter (primarily SFV)
Metal Fight Beyblade (aka Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury)
Ape Escape
(primarily AE3)
Rhythm Heaven
Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)
Toradora
Undead x Unluck

Shadowverse

Teen Titans
Steven Universe
Helltaker
V-Tubers
(primarily HololiveEn/V-Shojo)
Vocaloid
Code Lyoko
Dragon Ball Z/Super/FighterZ
Sonic the Hedgehog Series
Honkai Star Rail
(Fully Updated!)
Friday Night Funkin’ (Mods included!)
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Black Rock Shooter
Genshin Impact
(up to Sumeru Main Story)
HuniePop
Re:Zero

You are also welcome to bring in your own ideas for fandom rp's! If you even just want to hit me up to do a more original story, that's fine as well. Looking forward to meeting many wonderful writers on here!~

Sometimes I am more active on Discord! If you prefer to reach me out there, just message me by saying your Blue Moon so I know who you are. My username is Typical Blue Haired Dude#5245

Last edited:
New Fandoms Added
  • Hololive (limited knowledge, primarily HoloMyth and HoloCouncil)

Fandom Status Change/Updates
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc ~ New Route A Different Kind of Game added

BUMP

Been craving DDLC lately! Some videos popped up on my recommendations and reminded me of the series. If you have ideas, hit me up!

BUMP

Not entirely sure where all my friends went, so still looking for new people! Feel free to drop by, even if only for a chat. I enjoy making friends ^.^

• Mirai Nikki ~ Changed from Will Do to Might Do
  • Steven Universe ~ Changed from Will Do to Might Do
  • Todadora ~ Changed from Will Do to Might Do
  • Sonic the Hedgehog Series ~ Changed from Favorite! to Will Do
  • Helltaker ~ Changed from Might Do to Will Do
  • Friday Night Funkin'~ Changed from Will Do to Favorite!
    • Unofficial mod characters may also be included, even if they are from pre-existing franchises!
Doubling
  • Doubling is now open! Be wary that I may be picky with what I double with and that it is not always guaranteed that your request will be accepted. Even still, don't be afraid to pitch some ideas!

BUMP

Remember, doubling is now available! I made sure to update the thread title in hopes of getting attraction. Don't be shy, come here if you want to live out your fantasies!~

New Fandoms Added
  • Shadowverse

• Hololive changed to V-Tubers

Discord Status
  • Discord account has been restored for a while now. I simply forgot to update it. My bad!
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have released a few days ago and the hype is strong! I would love to do something Pokémon related. Please come with your ideas and desires!

Fandom Status Change/Update
  • Shadowverse - Updated from Might Do to Will Do
  • Steven Universe - Updated from Might Do to Will Do
  • Teen Titans - Updated from Might Do to Will Do

New Fandoms Added
  • Honkai Star Rail
  • Genshin Impact updated from Inazuma Main Story to Sumeru Main Story
Jumping on the hype train (pun intended) with the recent release of HSR! Looking forward to seeing some roleplays based on these awesome Hoyoverse worlds!

BUMP

Been in a bit of a DDLC mood lately since I’ve seen some interesting mods! Would love to try something involving that, but am open for other things as well.

New Fandoms Added
  • Undead x Unluck
After reading all of the manga, I’d love to try an idea within this world! Both canon and OC characters are welcome here.

Back
Top Bottom