Mx Any πŸ«€β™₯ π•£π• π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• π••π•£π•’π•žπ•’ π•˜π•’π•π• π•£π•– β™₯ πŸ₯€

Jacques

π•€π• π•£π••π•šπ•• 𝕕𝕖π•₯π•’π•šπ•π•€ π•—π• π•π•π• π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
Supporter
Hey, hi, hello! How are you? Welcome to my request thread!

ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯ πŸ™: Intro & Guidelines
ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯ 𝟚: The Fun Stuff
ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯ πŸ›: Writing Samples

π”Έπ”Ήπ•†π•Œπ•‹ 𝕄𝔼:

• Longtime RPer, going on 20 years of experience (yikes).
  • Trans masc/nonbinary (FtM), 36, Eastern US time zone. He/him/they/them.
  • Lover of plants, kitties, cooking, and most of all, good RPs!

π”Ύπ•¦π•šπ••π•–π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€:
  • Generally I'll post 3-6 paragraphs, sometimes more, sometimes less.
  • I strive to post 1-3 times per week, sometimes more. I'm active daily OOC. I'll usually let you know ETA for posts. Discord is available for OOC if you like, but I prefer to RP in PMs on-site when possible.
  • Communication and rapport are important to me, OOC is... basically a must at this point. Makes it easier to talk about posts if one of us is struggling, or to simply say if one of us has lost interest. If that happens, I'm usually open to starting something new if we click.
  • Drama, angst, and dark themes are a must for me to stay interested. I pretty much require at least one of the following (but preferably as many as possible):
    • - pregnancy (mpreg, fpreg, nbpreg, I'm good with any of them-- I do like full pregnancy though, not just breeding, though breeding is hot as well)
      - physical weakness (MC or YC, either are equally good to me, I love this and can't get enough of it, I know it's sort of weird though)
      - age/size gaps (I love a naughty age gap when it fits; size differences are hot too and somewhat tie in with the weakness thing lol)
      - illness/injury/disability (and lots of caregiving along with all that)
      - hurt/comfort (physical or emotional or both just gimme)
      - mental illness/addiction (the more severe the better :3 )
      - eating disorders (again, the more severe the better lmao)
  • Here is a list of kinks. Please tell me yours or show me your F list!
    • Quick list of Faves: Pregnancy, asthenophilia (kink for physical weakness), age differences, size differences, disabilities, romance, oral sex, sexual exhaustion, teasing, begging, somnophilia, face-fucking/sitting, dry humping, power imbalance, incest, breath play
    • Quick list of No: Bathroom play/scat/watersports (wetting is negotiable), fandom RP, racism, sexism, degradation/humiliation, anal (really not my thing, but if it's your favorite I might be open to including it)
Still with me? Read on for plots 'n' stuff in ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯ 𝟚!

Last edited:
β„™π•ƒπ•†π•‹π•Š 𝔸ℕ𝔻 π”½π•Œβ„• π•Šπ•‹π•Œπ”½π”½:

This is all I have at the moment, but I'm not married to any of them! They can be reworked and revamped to our hearts' content. Also, feel free to pick from the pairings and keywords below if you're not feeling the plots.

A chronically ill person needs lots of extra help and care in their day-to-day life. They have a lover already, but when they get a new caregiver, sparks fly. The ill person is then torn between two people, leading to all kinds of drama.

There may eventually be a confrontation between the caregiver and the lover, where chemistry results there too, leading to a poly triad (but not without a shitload of drama, angst, and tension first). We could even bring in a fourth character so that we're both doubling, if you're up for it!

I'm open to taking any role(s) for this plot, but at the moment I'm feeling like playing the two lovers and having someone else play the ill person, caught in between them, would be fun. Originally I pictured this as a MxMxM plot, but this could easily be any combo of M and F characters.

I'm open to this plot being historical or modern. My original concept was for a Regency/Victorian RP with the ill person being a consumptive (or something along those lines) but I'm mostly just craving the dynamics, which could easily translate to modern day as well! The ill character could have any number of afflictions or even multiple afflictions, all up to you.

The gist of it is a romance between a servant and a nobleman. The nobleman is a fortune-hunter courting a girl from a wealthy family and ends up getting entangled with one of their servants.

As to who plays whomst, I'm flexible. I think either role could be a lot of fun! I'm leaning towards wanting the nobleman role, though. This plot could also possibly be adapted to modern day if the dynamic is appealing to you but the setting isn't! Could definitely be MxM or MxF.

MC is YC's stepfather. YC gets into a bad accident, and/or is disabled, and/or comes down with a serious illness (terminal cancer? for the drama???). MC winds up being their caretaker because YC's mother is extremely busy/absent/dead(?), while MC works from home.

We could add an element of distrust/dislike to the roleplay, where MC is new to the household and YC doesn't fully like or trust them yet at the start of the story. Think enemies-to-lovers vibes, with forced proximity for good measure.

I play a pastor with deeply suppressed yearnings. You play the siren luring him to his downfall. This would probably work best as MxM, given that pastors are allowed to marry women. Although, if YC was a woman with a "bad reputation", that could totally work too! Maybe MC's church is ultra-conservative, and he has to play the part, resulting in clashes between MC and YC, who I presume to be more liberal. Why is YC at his church? Or how do they meet? How does the community respond once the two lovers inevitably get found out?

YC could be:
Someone (a Bad Boy/Girl?) met during community service
A conflicted congregant
An afflicted congregant (someone terminally/chronically ill or disabled-- yes this a theme I enjoy)
Someone else-- preferably someone with ties to the church or to the pastor-- rather than someone met randomly at the grocery store... unless you have a super juicy idea for a random meetup!

I'm just craving to explore the dynamics of religious shame vs. authentic desire, to play it out in a turbulent drama! Sound appealing? HIT ME UPPP!

I'd love to play a pastor's son against a different character. They could be male or female. I've tried this in the past and it was loads of fun! I don't have much of a plot idea for it, other than a torrid love affair and MC being torn between duty and love. Similar to the above idea, really, just playing the son instead.

I've had this idea for a while about an invalid nobleman or woman (YC) who has an affair with their gardener (MC). Think misty moors, lavish country estates, stunning gardens, and taking the air on the veranda. I had one version of this going but then my partner had the absolute audacity to go to law school and had to drop. So I'd love to try again. This could be MxM or MxF, I'm equally open to either! I don't have too many fleshed-out ideas for this plot, so we'd have to do some brainstorming, but I feel like the pairing has potential!

β„™π”Έπ•€β„π•€β„•π”Ύπ•Š:

Just some basic pairings to pick and choose.

Contemporary
Psychologist x Patient
Model x Photographer/Agent
Doctor x Patient
Dealer x Addict
Famous band member x Someone
Toxic/abusive relationship
Brothers pursuing the same person
Polyamorous relationship

Historical (Victorian, Regency, etc.)
Noble/Aristocrat x Noble/Aristocrat
Noble/Aristocrat x Maid/Servant
Fortune hunter x Unsuspecting Noble/Aristocrat
Noble/Aristocrat x Workhouse pauper
Different classes/social positions
Noble brothers courting the same woman/man
Arranged marriage

Western
Mail-order bride x Homesteader
Brothel worker x Miner/Someone
Miner x Someone

π•‹β„π•†β„™π”Όπ•Š & π•‚π”Όπ•π•Žπ•†β„π”»π•Š:

I would love to incorporate any and/or all of these in a given RP.

ROMANCE! I said it before, I'll say it again. Romance please.
Drama-- A *must* to keep me interested.
Hurt/comfort-- Emotional as well as physical, but especially physical.
Angst-- Let's give our characters some of that sweet, sweet inner turmoil!
Tension-- i.e. Slow burn?
Power imbalance-- Boss x Employee; Psychologist x Patient; Teacher x Student... stuff like that.
Sickness/disability/disfigurement-- Pretty much what it says on the tin.
Mental instability/mental illness-- Nothing more exciting than a character who's completely unhinged!
Drugs/alcohol/addiction-- Again, what it says on the tin.
Taboo/forbidden romance-- Age gaps, incest, power imbalance, and probably other taboos I can't think of right now.
Toxic relationships -- Abuse (physical and mental), power imbalance, codependency, addiction, etc. I love it.
~Delicate flowers~ -- I love physically weak characters. The weaker, the better. Playing against or as.
Age difference -- Age gaps of any size are welcome in any RP, and usually I like to play the older character. I will play as old as you want-- literally no upper limit for me!
Pregnancy-- Especially multiple pregnancies-- twins, triplets, etc.!
Regency/Victorian settings -- I'm a whore for 'em.

Still with me? Yay! Pick a plot, or pick and choose pairings and keywords, whatever strikes your fancy! See my writing samples in the post below and PM me! When you PM, please tell me what you're interested in doing/what caught your eye/any ideas or thoughts you have for the RP you want to do. Also feel free to include your current cravings and/or must-have kinks!

Last edited:
π•Žπ•£π•šπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Šπ•’π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•€
These are pretty hefty posts that'll give you an idea of what I'm capable of. My usual length may be less than these, depending what's happening in the RP! My bare minimum is like 3 chonky paragraphs.​

This is from a Western MxM RP:

It never occurred to Luke that the stranger was mocking him. He took the man's smile at face value, deciding that although the man likely had a fondness for drink, he was friendly enough and harbored no ill will against him, or the Church. And even if he had, Luke wouldn't have rescinded his invitation. Though he was wide-eyed, youthful, and still a bit naive, Luke could stand up to the mockery of his profession. He'd heard plenty of it in his short life already.

"It is as big a task as any man might undertake," Luke agreed. "My father is back East, in Pittsburgh. He's a welder in a steel mill. I came to the Church of my own accord." But, enough about me, Luke thought, watching the stranger stretch his sleep away. The deeper the conversation between them got, the more likely it was that Luke could be of use to this man in some way, besides his breakfast. Preferably in a more ecumenical sense.

At Finn's flimsy excuse for not wanting to attend the service, Luke couldn't help but smile.

"I doubt that your dress is what's keeping you from attending service," he said archly. It could've gone unspoken between them, but Luke saw no reason to hold back his truth.

"Tom, a good, solid name. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Luke." Luke exited the chapel and led Tom out to the worn path leading to the cabin where he lived, just about a hundred yards off.

Once they arrived at the cabin, Luke offered a rickety little chair at his rickety little table to his new friend, and set about preparing him the same fare he himself had had for breakfast. It was inexpensive, humble fare, but filling enough to get him through til his next meal, or so Luke hoped. As the water boiled for the chicory coffee, Luke began unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'll change for service, if you don't mind," he said, feeling the press of the hour now. He wouldn't rush Tom, but Luke wanted to make sure he was ready in time. He went to the corner of the cabin where his cassock was hanging on a peg, and stripped off his shirt.

"I'm supposed to wear my shirt under this, but it's so... so hot in there," he confessed with a laugh, exposing his bare back to the outlaw. Luke was thin from his life of austerity, without any fat the spare muscles of his back were well-defined, and the barest hint of the nubs of his spine showed through as he bent over to slip into the cassock.

Smoothing the frock, he turned back to Tom, and served him the salt pork, hardtack, and chicory. Luke sat at the other rickety little chair on the opposite side of the table, smoothing his chestnut hair back from his face, and smiled.

"Tell me about your family, Tom," he said amicably. "Do you have children?"

This is from a modern-day MxM RP:

Judas was so excited to see him, almost like a puppy, it caught him off-guard, Giles's mouth dropped open and his head cocked just slightly to one side in sheer confusion that anyone could be so glad to see him. And there was no faking that. No reason to fake it. For someone who had spent years studying people's faces through a camera lens, Giles thought he at least knew a real smile when he saw it.

Giles's own tentative smile widened, and turned itself into an ear-to-ear grin.

Despite all his worrying, Giles leaned into the feeling he had gotten upon that first glimpse of Judas's face. The hug met him as one of the sweetest moments of his life-- somehow even sweeter than their first kiss the day before-- the hug was so pure, so warm, Judas's arms around him reassuring, and with the power to whisk all his cares away instantaneously. He wanted that damn hug to last all day, but it was over after just a second or two.

Tingling all over with something like joy, Giles followed his new friend-- friend, right? just friend-- to the car, and slipped in, his camera, of course, hanging around his neck. As soon as Judas got in the car, Giles reached for his hand. Usually, small talk made Giles squirm, but today, he felt relaxed. Instead of the torture of nerves he'd felt the day before, today, Judas put him so much at ease. He engaged in the conversation almost like a normal person, still exhibiting shades of his characteristic awkwardness, but something seemed to have changed. Gotten easier. Better. He smiled. He reached out and touched Judas while the other boy was shifting gears or whatever might take his hand away. He slunk down in the seat, far too comfortable, until the car was parked and Judas was leaning over.

Eagerly, Giles sat up and kissed him deeply, with a kind of abandon that said, I feel safe with you. As they parted from the kiss, he touched Judas's cheek, gazing into his eyes.

"Ice cream?" Giles laughed softly. "Okay. Sure."

On any other day he probably would've argued to do something else, but that day, ice cream for breakfast sounded pretty good, as long as Judas was there with him.

Holding Judas's hand loosely, he led the other boy down the little town's sunny Main Street. The breeze blew back Giles's black from his face, and he smiled, actually enjoying the roasting summer heat, if only because Judas made everything seem great.

They came shortly to an ice cream shop, nestled between a convenience store and a shoe repair place. The front window was a bit dusty, the sign faded from the sun. Giles led his companion inside to a place that looked as if it hadn't been redecorate since 1953-- down to the red leather booths, faded black-and-white tile, and pink countertops. On any other day, Giles would've found the place deeply depressing, but in Judas's company, it was downright fucking delightful.

He approached the counter where a surly teenage girl was chewing gum behind a cash register, too dignified for her white uniform with its vaguely triangular cap. She barely even looked at the two gorgeous boys who had just walked in, because anyone who had eyes could tell that the two were together. Even if not together-- not yet, anyway.

"What do you want?" Giles gazed up at the menu, nearly vibrating with hunger and excitement. "I think I want a banana split, something big, I didn't have breakfast yet." I haven't eaten in like two days, actually, but you don't need to know that. "What's your favorite, Jude?"

This is from a modern MxF vampire RP:

"Well, if you graduate in the spring, I--..."

I should leave now because of the urgency that thought provokes in me. I should leave tonight. I can't even finish this sentence without seeming awkward, can I?

"--hope to see you in my class again," James finished, smiling thinly. He thought he saw something in Phoebe's face when she said as much, but... was it something he really saw, or just something he wanted to see?

James swallowed hard and tried to focus as this realization slowly came to the fore. Phoebe was attracted to him. He wondered if she could tell how much he wanted her in return. What was worse, was that the animal inside of James was slowly creeping forward, pressing buttons, whispering things into James's ear that he didn't want to hear.

You know what you saw. It's working on her, like it works on them all. She's being hypnotized by you. Oh, she'll be easy-- so easy. You could have her tonight if you really wanted to. Your hand riffling through her silky, dark, curly hair... your fingertips dancing across her cold, pale skin... your tongue sweet with her blood... and all the while, she, your utterly willing victim...

James took off his glasses, rubbed his eyes, and tried to pay attention to what Phoebe was saying, trying desperately not to mind the way she touched the scar on her shoulder, which James hadn't even noticed until now. He had been too mesmerized by her blood vessels to pay attention to that. But he was able to stand on the balance beam of his mind again, and notice the pain in Phoebe's eyes and voice, and he was able to tune back in and realize that she wasn't just making small talk. She was having a real conversation with him, a very personal conversation. Which made him feel even worse, for being evasive and half-lying to her when she'd tried to ask him about himself.

But, by god was it hard to pay attention to her words with the patently evil knowledge lurking in the back of his mind that this beautiful young thing wanted him.

"Phoebe, I... I'm so sorry to hear about your family," he said with a soft sort of earnestness which utterly belied his lascivious inner monologue. "I'm glad to hear you've made a home for yourself in Mystic. It's... a beautiful place. I hope grad school works out for you, and you can make a happy life here. Meet someone, settle down, that sort of thing." James offered her a pleasant smile that did not reach his eyes. Partially because he was distracted by his lust for her. Partially because he envied her, bitterly, the future that she would have with a husband and family and career and all that-- a normal life, as it were, not the waking death he'd been damned to endure.

"Oh, Phoebe, I..." He smiled again and sighed at her question, shaking his head. "You've been so brutally honest with me, perhaps I ought to be brutally honest with you." James met her eyes with his stormy gray ones, and the animal within him crept forward, laying the first bit of its trap with one of the most effective weapons available against the human psyche: vulnerability.

"Most of my family are dead," he said. "The few who aren't dead, are back in England. They, erm... well, I'll not be so dramatic as to say that they want me dead, but they never had my best interests in mind. I came to New York years ago to start a new life for myself... moved away from everything and everyone I had ever known. It was a culture shock, moving to the U.S." He looked into the distance, his gaze gaining a far-off quality as he recalled the span of the years. "But what was most striking to me about New York was the way I seemed to be surrounded by people at all times of every single day, yet couldn't really connect with anyone." He shook his head.

"My isolation in New York grew until I attempted suicide. I moved to Mystic to attempt to start a new life over, to get away from the heartless hustle of the city. But the truth is, Phoebe, I haven't any family and hardly any friends. I'm a very lonely man." James pressed his lips together, looking, for half a second, like he might cry. Tears stood in his eyes. But then he forced a smile and uttered an embarrassed laugh, his eyes glittering with unshed tears.

"Good God, listen to me!" he exclaimed quietly. "I can't believe I just told you all that, I... I'm so sorry, Phoebe. Perhaps I should go now." He started fumbling with his papers and satchel. "I'll leave plenty to cover your meal, of course--"

Last edited:
π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“π“ π“Œπ‘’ 𝒹𝒢𝓃𝒸𝑒¿

π•”π•£π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ a story-heavy RP right now!

Quick 𝓫𝓾𝓢𝓹 before I head to work :3 π”»π•£π•’π•žπ•’ π•™π• π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•€, hit me up!

(っ◔◑◔)っ β™₯ still looking β™₯

ωяιтє ωιтн ΠΌΡ”? :3

Ρ•Ρ‚ΞΉβ„“β„“ σρєи!

≋b≋A≋M≋P≋

【B】【U】【M】【P】【!】

Currently craving Dealer x Addict, anything Victorian/Regency, and/or playing a pastor/religious figure of some sort :D I'm also up for any of the plot bunnies, or feel free to mix and match pairings and keywords. Alternatively, bring me YOUR cravings and let's work something out!

Back
Top Bottom