Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Niah's Nook (Searching for mxf)

Niah

Star
Hello to those who have stumbled upon this thread, I'm Niah and I'm back after an extremely long hiatus, which means I'm a bit rusty lol. I'm mainly seeking casual role-plays for now, I just don't have the energy for posts containing thousands of words. I want to enjoy role-playing in my free time, in order to help me relax, not feel obligated to deliver novel-esque responses as if it were a job. (Please note; this doesn't mean that I'm looking for an RP of one liners. Just something between 2 - 4 paragraphs. I can certainly write more if inspiration hits me, but I don't want to feel forced to deliver 6 plus paragraphs every post.) So if you enjoy writing for pleasure like myself, stick around, maybe there's something on my thread that'll peak your interest.

So I suppose I should let you know a little about what I do and don't enjoy in my role-plays to see if we're compatible. I mainly enjoy RPing in a modern setting, with a story that relies on plot as well, not just smut. I tend to like having a picture of real people (most often actors) as reference for what our characters will look like. I will always want male characters that I RP with to be confident sexually, men that are frightened to touch women are a complete turn off for me. Yes I do like dominant men, however that is more in the physical sense. I don't enjoy my female characters being ordered about, so slave RPs and the like, I simply won't entertain. Verbal degradation is also a complete turn off, so if your kink involves calling women sluts, whores and bitches, I'm not the role-player for you. I'll put a list of my turn ons and turn offs at the bottom, so that this section doesn't become too long. If you wish to role-play with me, please have patience. I'm not glued to my computer 24/7 and with time differences, there's every chance I could be asleep when you're messaging me. So please give me a chance to actually reply to you. Lastly I won't RP offsite, so please don't ask for my email, discord or any type of instant messenger.

Now that you know a little more about me, I'll write some plots below that I'd like to give a try. These aren't mandatory, so if you have something else in mind simply send me a message and ask. Each plot will have a link to a picture of a man, this is simply my fantasy/what I envision when I think of the plot. You're not obligated to make your character look like the picture, but if you do then I will of course be happy for my character to look a specific way in order to align with your turn ons as well.

Plot 1 - Pic
A woman upon her release from jail is placed into a half way house and is put under the supervision of a parole officer. However as time goes by their relationship goes from professional to something else.

Plot 2 - Pic
A woman visits her father's home to find him missing. The house has been completely ransacked and there are signs of an obvious struggle. As she begins searching the house for her dad, she discovers in his library a hidden door. Inside she finds a secret room dedicated to her father's inventions. She knew that he worked for the government, but had always believed it was just a simple desk job. In actual fact her father is a scientist in a special unit, working on top government secrets and inside that room he had hidden his most precious invention. The daughter finds a man unconscious and attached to several machines. However as she looks through the files, it soon becomes clear that he isn't what he appears. Her father had created the world's first A.I. in human form. The woman activates the A.I. in order to try and find out more about her father's secret life. Together they must work out who has kidnapped him and save his life.

Plot 3 - Pic
A man is thrown in jail for a crime that he didn't commit and years later, during a prison riot, he manages to orchestrate a jail break. For a few days he is able to keep his head low, making his way across the country with only one thing in mind, revenge on those who framed him. During a stop at a gas station he's spotted by a policeman, as the officer reaches for his weapon, the convict grabs a nearby woman and holds her close, threatening to kill her if the cop makes a move. He manages to get back into his car with the woman and speeds out of there. She is obviously terrified, but the convict has no intention of killing her nor is he letting her go. He sees an opportunity, having a hostage could actually be an advantage on this revenge mission. If he's ever spotted by the law again, he can use her to keep them at bay. Plus her face isn't well known or plastered on America's most wanted, this may come in handy. However after years of being locked up without the touch of a woman, how long before he starts getting ideas about other things?

Plot 4 - Pic
A girl who struggles with confidence because of her weight, seeks happiness online. She uses pictures of her slimmer cousin and it isn't long until she catches the eye of a young man. They talk for months, getting to know one another and it is discovered that he lives in the same town as her. As their feelings begin to grow, he asks to meet up, but the girl refuses. She's scared that when he finds out what she really looks like, he won't want her anymore. Everything turns upside down when her cousin comes to visit and whilst they're in town together, they accidentally run into the guy. After a lot of confused yelling, the curvy girl comes clean and tells the truth. The guy is furious and says that he never wants to see her again. However with it being a small town, they continue to run into each other a lot. Eventually the curvy girl gets up the confidence to apologize to him, saying that she only lied about her picture, everything else she felt was true. He manages to forgive her and they become friends. The guy up until this point has only ever dated slim women, so what happens when he begins to get a liking for curves?

Plot 5 - Pic
There is a legend among werewolf kind, that during the blood red moon, a child will be born. The chosen one. They above all will have the power to end the curse that plagues werewolves. But not all who change in sight of the full moon see it as a curse, they enjoy the thrill, the power, the killing. The thought of being turned back into humans disgusted many werewolves. However there were also those who longed to be cured, who hated being monsters and wished for a life of normality. That's when the fighting began. The search for the chosen one became bloody and fraught with violence. Some wanting them dead, others wishing to keep them safe. Many years later the chosen one, a young woman, is about to come of age and the legend says that when she does; the power to cure werewolves will come with it. With only a few weeks until her 21st birthday, her life is turned upside down when she is attacked at home. She barely makes it out alive with the help of a werewolf who wishes to be cured. Now his mission is to keep the chosen one safe until her birthday. With them being on the run and vicious creatures waiting for them around ever corner, will he succeed?

Plot 6 - Pic
A high school football coach finds himself falling for the older sister of one of his players, the only catch? She's a student! (This would be more of a slow burn role-play, with us playing out several scenarios of them getting to know each other and finding themselves alone with one another, before anything actually physical happens between the two.)

Plot 7 - Pic
Based in the 1890's, a man returns home after going away on business for a couple of months. Upon entering his house, he discovers that his wife has employed some new servants to help keep everything in order. One in particular catches his eye, a young woman that he finds himself drawn to. With business taking him out of the home often and his wife seeming more concerned with climbing the ladder in high society than her husband. The couple have drifted apart and in fact seem to only be staying together because the shame and scandal of divorce is something neither of them want to endure. With his needs going unmet by his spouse, it's not long before he's looking elsewhere to find satisfaction.

Turn ons
Physical forcefulness; being pushed up against things, grabbed, thrown onto beds, hair pulling, clothes being ripped off etc.
Rough Sex
Grinding
Realistic pacing
Biting/Nibbling
Tension building
Teasing
Foreplay

Turn offs
Anything that belongs in the toilet
BDSM
Pregnancy
Foot fetishes
Abuse
Rape
Incest
Unrealistic writing (from 10 inch dicks, to triple H breasts and characters not talking like real people etc)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom