Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My list

winx

Supernova
Card craze

Can be adapted

My character is a young nurse fresh out of school. There is a new card craze going around. Strip snap. Can go one of two ways one the person you loose against tells you what to remove or undo. The other one is by magic.

My character has slower reflexes so has no chance at winning. What will happen when she has nothing to loose. Will the game just end or will there be consequences.

For example

Example.

Sue was given a pack of cards for getting a train ticket to work. One of the people she worked with decided to play with her. And he really wanted to play. Sue placed a caged women down befoure she noticed it was a pair he called snap making her undo the dress. The same happened with a card with a women wearing nothing but shoes. He made her take off her dress. The game continued like this till she had nothing on. There was still cards. Now he could make her do exactly what he wanted her do. Existed at the thought he went hard thinking of all the things he was going go make her do.

Since its a game it can fit into almost any type of roleplay.
Night nurse

The one above can easily be added to this.

Most don't know the truth when they are chosen to become a night nurse. Except from checking up on patents or emergency situations not much goes on. When a new nurse comes she is under the eye of a doctor. Taken to another room she is restrained somehow. Filmed so others can watch live as she is degraded on camera. Could be stripped semi or fully, other item's or toys used, body played with, beaten or tourcherd, raped, forced to do things or the mind breaking method of being left alone even more than one of these thing's. Once broken they are used to make sure other staff and or patients behave.

Could be stripped completely naked body played with or more. Could be much darker if your into that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom