Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Dark, contextualized cravings mostly with tentacle flavour.

Reener

Planetoid
Treat every link as a NSFW one.

Dread, misery, angst and anguish - we are here to tell the darker tales, the tales unspoken, for they must be told.

I want to write and experience passionate stories where the passion is not due to romance, love, or mutual attraction - not necessarily - but due to humiliation, degradation, pain, fear... For that, I need a partner who thrives off the same mental stimuli I do, and who wants to write from the perspective of a character about to go through hell.

What hell exactly, I hear you ask? Let me draw the lines I do not cross: scat, furries, and underage characters. In no way does it mean that I look favorably on any other kink under the sun, though. I have my heavy preferences, and in this search thread I'm looking to satisfy the darker ones. Any kink that enchants this is a kink I rather like than not. For example, theme of BDSM, sadism, and pregnancy/risk_of are more than welcome. I also very much enjoy characters that aren't paper tigers and can stand for themselves, think for themselves, and act for themselves, without being enthralled by monster cocks in first two minutes of coitus. Sometimes third works. Also, onomatopoeia and realistic size handling are very much adored: if the above mentioned monster cock was to explore an unprepared backdoor of a lithe heroine, I want to see a realistic-ish reaction even if it has a long-term consequences.

[mxf,'justice', punishing an individual for the bad of her kind]
Protector of the Wilds

Rich are the Old Woods - a great greenery that spans for thousands of miles, a safe heaven for elves, fae, and any kin inhuman; for the later is the reason why the many a creatures need a safe heaven in the first place. There's a rumor elven ears might cure loss of hearing? What highborns left in this world are now hunted and skinned for a fictional remedy. Dvarven cocks breathe vigor even in oldest men? They don't, but it doesn't change anything. And while fairy wings are indeed colorful and iridescent, they dim hours after being ripped away from the poor fae. The criminal record of the human kind is long enough, and trying to add a new bullet point into the list is what this story is about.

She is an enterprising individual. Once she realized the Old Woods are there, ripe for the taking - ripe for selling to armies that will build new ships to conquer new lands - she had set her mind on harvesting its natural treasures. But she slips: falls short, miscalculates, or simply underestimates the inhabitants of the woods, and now she is at their mercy: proud, resourceful, arrogant and prude. But for how long it will last?..

While I'm o-kay with playing the whole woods, I envisioned a character that would serve the human her justice: a spirit of the forest, one whom the
trees listen to when they need an advice, and one who had seen enough of humans through his long life to fill one's heart with fathomless contempt.

[mxf, role reversal, betrayal, despair]
Hunted Hunter

In a far away land, at the edge of charted maps and the known world, there stands a village of Thobern. Unremarkable by any means, rotting, abandoned, and starving, it managed to attract attention of two. First is a fierce huntress: a warrior who has slain hundreds of fiends, and had got herself quite a renown reputation due to that. She came to the edge of the world because of her duty: one by one, head after head, fang after fang, corpses of monsters and unspeakable things led her to Thobern. The other of the two is the thing that is responsible for the atrocities coming to mainland.

The villagers beg the Huntress to save them of the evil that haunts their lands, and the Huntress is all too happy to oblige, oblivious to the trap enclosing around her. Had she not noticed that every able-bodied girl of age bears a distinct bulging belly? That the men are few, and that there's something off about how the villagers behave themselves? Oh, she will be cursing herself, wishing she had paid more attention to the blank stairs and the howling whispers - but only when it is too late.

This one, more than any other of my plots, is fit for the slow burn mystery. The abomination in question was conceived as a creature
like this, and the setup was somewhat inspired by Lovecraftian-ish genre.

[??xf, ??xfu, spellcasting goes wrong, all manner of tentacle kinks]
Slippery Servant

Both an ageless custom and a pragmatic tradition, every spellcaster has what is known as a 'familiar': a magically bound servant that does mages' biding, shows off the status of its owner, and comes in handy in many a great ways. A familiar can be a friend, a pet, a servant, or a slave - all depends on how the spell caster wishes them to be.

Take one:

She was not supposed to have a familiar so early in her study. She was not supposed to sneak into her teacher's library, read the yet forbidden incantations, learn them by heart, and be assured she has it all under control. But what was there to worry about? She aced every spell she'd seen so far - hell, some even considered her a prodigy, her included - and as someone who had never really failed at anything they do, the young sorceress had little to worry about. A few things didn't make sense in the spell as she read it, true - redundancies, perhaps? old mages and their overcomplicated ways... - and she took on herself the liberty to modify a few things. Can you guess what she did wrong?..
Take two:
The preparations were extensive, expensive, time-consuming and draining, but they were worth it. They were worth the goal. The goal: a reason so strong it compelled the witch to go out of her way on a multiple occasions, commit a dozen of crimes, and commit to commuting a murder. Thing is: the sacred goal - revenge? desire to prove something? to someone? - required a partner in crime, and since no sane man or woman would ever aid the witch, for she is a witch, she had to make one. Or steal one. She kinda did both.
Autonomous, loyal and submissive servant that didn't ask questions and always did exactly what it was told was a perfect solution, but it required a sacrifice. And a sacrifice she made. But out of inexperience, the witch made one fatal mistake: she didn't check the pulse. And, continuing the theme of my every plot so far, something went wrong. The ritual was designed with a dead man in mind, after all.
Now's the time to elaborate on ideas common to both takes. The familiar, regardless of what its origin is, is a tentacle monster that doesn't obey its master. Maybe in future the spellcaster and her slippery pet will find a way to communicate and co-exist? Although a "summoning goes wrong - rapes ensues - bad end" progression is not the worst thing in the world, I'd like to explore the situation a little bit more, with the spellcaster frantically trying to preserve her lifestyle while at the same time being magically bound to a monster that has a clear goal in mind, induced either by animal urges or a deep sense of revenge, and that doesn't care about spellcaster's gender.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom