Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weird stuff that's really happened to you

Just two months ago I was stalked by (as I counted) four girls in a cargo van for about a mile and a half.

Normally this wouldn't seem strange except I was walking and they were moving very slowly.

I didn't know whether to be scared or excited.

One time, at like 3AM, I was in the kitchen on my floor (in my dorm building) with three of my friends because they were hungry and wanted to make Easy Mac. So, my friend puts her macaroni and water into the microwave. It hadn't been in there for twenty seconds when some girl walks in and looks at all of us. We were vaguely confused because the kitchens on each floor were small and there were already four of us in there... And we didn't know her. But, anyways.

She stares at us for a minute then asks, "Is Katie here?" There was no Katie, so we told her no. She turned around in place for a second before opening the microwave, with my friends bowl of macaroni still in there, took out the bowl and placed it on the counter. It's also probably worth noting the trouble she had trying to get the microwave open... She was shaking it and pulling at the door, but you had to use the button to open it, so... It took her a while. She turned toward the door and, no lie... Pulled down her pants. And her underwear. She then proceeded to take the bowl, place it between her legs... And squatted a little. We thought she was going to pee in the bowl.

At this point, my friends and I are just staring in shock and disbelief, completely unsure what to do. It was sorta like a car wreck... You wanted to look away but couldn't.

So this girl puts the bowl back on the counter (mind you, without doing anything to/with it) and then pulls up her pants. Then she grabs the bowl and my friends cell phone and tries to walk out of the room with it. My friend says "No, no... That's my cell phone," takes it from her, but lets her walk away with the bowl.

Apparently other people in her wing of the building went looking for her because she was supposed to be in her room but wasn't. Meanwhile my friends and I were, like, dying of laughter in the kitchen. A little bit later we found out that she had apparently been walking around the building with the bowl of half-cooked macaroni for about five minutes before going back to her room (which no one saw her do), putting the bowl on the desk, and passing out in bed.

I swear this actually happened. It was... Among the funniest experiences of my life.

I got drunk in seattle with Trygon once and this homeless guy asked me for a smoke. Being in a fine mood I gave him one and proceeded to make small talk with him. Not 3 minutes later with a rather terrified look on his face he pointed and said "I'm gonna go smoke over there now" and walked away.

Hero said:
Just two months ago I was stalked by (as I counted) four girls in a cargo van for about a mile and a half.

Normally this wouldn't seem strange except I was walking and they were moving very slowly.

If they got STD's or the like be scared.

If they're like the girls around my home town grab a cross and run.

Mr_Sunshine said:
Hero said:

effin lawl.

which hometown?

Hhmm I'ma start out with mildly weird for me...
So this one night I'm in my room, I was living in my fraternity house, it was a victorian mansion actually. About sixteen rooms four bathrooms, ten bedrooms and such, really nice. We had had a huge party, we are all smashed, and all of us had someone with us so we were pretty happy I went to bed with my friend Jess. My pledgebrother Cowboy(name matt but we called him that) went to bed with this huge girl named Nicole. About an hr after we all get into bed, I hear a scream and then laughing, and then someone screaming/laughing as they run down the stairs. Everyone comes tearing out of their bedrooms. Now there were five guys living on that floor at the time, so four guys, all in boxers, some with condoms still on are standing there all looking at each other wondering what the fuck is happening. I go into Cowboy's room and see nicole, naked..one of the most horrible things I've ever seen...she had a lot of pockmarks and fat folds on her back. So I go downstairs to investigate. I see nothing in the basement..but I hear really psychotic laughter...then I see an ass...just a big white ass, then cowboy leans his head out from behind this pole..he's about six two and two hundred an eighty pounds, kind of a fat kid..but he gives me this really creepy grin and starts laughing again. So I did all I could..I slowly backed up the stairs. The next morning I asked him what happened..he said it was so horrifying the last thing he remembers was her lifting up her shirt.

Same movie store I mentioned before, this pair of sixty-something guys ran in wearing only diapers and bonnets. Not a word of a lie, they came in, ran around the store waving their arms, and ran back out. We were a small, crappy, independently run place too, and we had no security, so we ended up just acting like it was normal.

Which, for that place, it kind of was.

DJBayview said:
Mr_Sunshine said:
Hero said:

effin lawl.

which hometown?

Why Bremerton of coarse.
In Elko you'd wanna hop in
If you die you'll die used and happy.

My little sister is one of those wacked out sleepwalkers.

So, I think, they best story from that is when she tried to get the mail.

She had been sleeping on the couch, and we had to get her to go to bed. So we get her up, and she begins to have one of her ephisodes. She sits on the couch and starts asking about the mail. We're all, what mail, Kaylyn? And slowly she starts flipping out,
"The mail! THE MAIL!"
And she gets down on the floor and starts fucking clawing at the carpet, having a fit.
"What mail Kaylyn?"
"The mail, it's right here!!"
"Then why can't you pick it up?"
"I DON'T KNOW! I GOTTA PICK IT UP!"
My mom was scared -- my dad had once had an ephisode where he tried to fix our not-broken furnace, but I was trying so hard not to laugh. I kept giggling and she flipped out and yelled like some kind of freak,
"ITS NOT FUNNY JESSI!"

I was dying.
A hour later we got her to bed.
FINALLY.

I have more. I'll think of them and come back.

Back
Top Bottom