Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fandoms (NO ANIME) - Can Double Up If Wanted

Rachel2876

Central Standard Time (CST)
Withdrawn
Hello,

I have been on the site for over a year now, but have not done a fandom based RP yet on this site. I have done many, many fandom RPs on another site that I am no longer part of.

I will double up, so you play my love interest and I can play yours, although I would prefer not to.

Harry Potter: I will do either Golden Trio era or Marauders era. My love interest for Golden Trio era is Fred Weasley (no exceptions) and yes, when I RP the Golden Trio, Fred survives. For Marauders era, my love interest is James Potter (no exceptions). I can play almost any character throughout the series, although I will mention that my best writing comes from if I'm playing as a female or one of Harry's friends. I just have the most experience when it comes to playing those characters. We can also do it where we are at Hogwarts during a time when the main characters from the books and films are not and we can make up our love interests ourselves (if doubling up).

Marvel: I have to say first and foremost that I have not seen every Marvel movie yet. I am slowly making my way through the chronological order of them and am on Iron Man 3. I am sorry if that is an issue. I have a couple different crushes for this fandom so I do not have a specific one that is a must. My crushes include (using hero names), Captain America, Spider-Man (Tom Holland), and Hawkeye (not married/divorced).

Disney: I can do a bunch of different movies or TV shows, but if you choose to do Disney, I can send you a list of my checklist which includes both movies and TV shows.

Supernatural: My crush will be Sam, with no exceptions. He is really my only crush from the show so I will not change this. Also to note: I am currently on the first season with Jack involved so I cannot roleplay past that season (I think season 12?)

I may do other fandoms, so just ask.

A couple rules that I like to follow by:
-For each character, no more than one line difference between the two characters if doubling up.
-I can do anywhere between 3 lines to a couple paragraphs for each character; it just depends on my partner.
-If one of us is going to be gone for more than 2 weeks, we try to let the other one know so we aren't wondering where the other is and wondering if we will be getting a response back. But this is not a must because I sometimes do not do this myself.
-If I haven't received a response after sending a reminder to my partner, I will leave the conversation after a month. It just helps keep my inbox clean.
-I only RP over PM. I DO NOT RP over threads. I prefer to keep my RPs private.

We can discuss kinks/triggers if we agree to RP together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom